Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded (62264 Views)

Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) / Shooting At July 4 Parade In Highland Park, US. 6 Dead, Suspect Not In Custody / Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 14, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
This is the same modus operandi head slammers who worship a dead paedophile prophet use. Hope he's not a head slamming bastard in disguise?

He is a white supremacist. Most of them don't like Islam or Muslims, in addition to Jews or black people.

4 Likes

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Seredebe: 10:18pm On May 14, 2022
TeeGentle:
UK and shooting

This is US, not UK

4 Likes

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Empiree: 10:20pm On May 14, 2022
Perfectnumber6:
The culprits must be head slamming Bastards.
he's one of your brothers in Christ. Check him out

8 Likes

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Kubernetes: 10:20pm On May 14, 2022
If he was an Arab,idiooots would have been abusing islam by now.Now that he is most likely a white man with a christian background,he is now a white supremacist.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by thejare(f): 10:21pm On May 14, 2022
the world is no longer safe

1 Like

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by nextstep(m): 10:22pm On May 14, 2022
White man shoots people in a store, he is arrested and taken into custody.
Black man uses a fake $20, or goes jogging, or is holding a cell phone, choked to death or shot on sight.
Una well don eh.

RIP to those who lost their lives in this senseless shooting...

3 Likes

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by bigjoe1000(m): 10:23pm On May 14, 2022
If u check well na Muslim,they like killing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Farid24224(m): 10:23pm On May 14, 2022
Kubernetes:
If he was an Arab,idiooots would have been abusing islam by now.Now that he is most likely a white man with a christian background,he is now a white supremacist.

Don't mind them, their hypocrisy is beyond anything!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Naajjii: 10:23pm On May 14, 2022
Dailymice:
Even in the US, people are being shot and killed but it doesn't remove the fact that When it comes to religion, Nigerians fight for God. But when it comes to their rights, they leave it for God to fight for them.

Northern Nigeria is a curse to the progress of this evil union
But killing is killing ,the white supremacist and those extremist that killed Deborah are the thing and also the same with ipob unknown gunmen terrorists that slaughtered the military couple. All of the above are Killers and terrorists

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Topzee109: 10:24pm On May 14, 2022
bonnyhope:
Kata kata everywhere
TeeGentle:
UK and shooting
JohnBullMySon:
US keeps on playing politics with gun laws. Trump and his daft loyalists will say it is freedom sad
Terrence99:
Almajiris of USA, Trump's people.
FalseProphet1:
Many Americans are mentally rétarded.

I see him dying at the hands of black gangsters in prison.

This I have seen.

See them Shameless bloody hypocrites

If this had happened in Syria or Lebanon, they will be quick to blame Islam

With the fact that it happened In a christain land

I couldn't see where any of them said it was Jesus that teach the guy how to kill

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by tamdun: 10:24pm On May 14, 2022
He's not a terrorist, he just has mental illness
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Iceberg3: 10:25pm On May 14, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
de everything na end time to you , anyways. I don talk say make United States outlaw gun, but when you tell them Dem go say they wan take their freedom.from them ,well too much freedom ain't good

SpongeBob like you talk wetin? grin
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by edosignature(m): 10:27pm On May 14, 2022
Evil incarnate... Even the devil will be so marvel at the way & manner in which humans unleash carnage on one another.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 14, 2022
TeeGentle:
UK and shooting

US not UK

UK has really strict gun laws. Brought in in 1997 after the events at Dunblane, Scotland. They do have a knife crime problem though.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Terrence99: 10:29pm On May 14, 2022
Topzee109:

I couldn't see where any of them said it was Jesus that teach the guy how to kill

You're a very stupid animal. You are defending those animals in Sokoto.
Go through any of my posts and see where I said anything against Islam.
Pigs will eat your corpse, you foolish mongrel

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Naajjii: 10:30pm On May 14, 2022
Sonofagun1:

It's good that Christians will never kill you for blasphemy.
You don't kill for blasphemy but you kill people and harvest their organs for yahoo yahoo plus and money rituals. How about the unknown gunmen Ipob terrorists the slaughtered and cut off the military couple about to get wedded?

1 Like

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by bonnyhope: 10:30pm On May 14, 2022
Topzee109:

They are not shooting because someone abuse God which is supposed to fight for himself
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 14, 2022
Topzee109:

The guy was identified as a white supremacist.

Some white supremacists follow Christianity, but a good number are athiest (Tim McVeigh of the Oklahoma bombing was an atheist), and some are neo-pagans who won't have nuthin to do with christianity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 14, 2022
America!!! angry Probably a retar.ded 4chan user...
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Orpe7(m): 10:36pm On May 14, 2022
He was taken into custody
I believe if he was coloured, he would have been taken to the morgue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:37pm On May 14, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
This is the same modus operandi head slammers who worship a dead paedophile prophet use. Hope he's not a head slamming bastard in disguise?
exactly

The keyword here is supremacist

That is exactly what the northern Muslims feel they are. They believe they are superior and own nijeriya.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by PoliteActivist: 10:42pm On May 14, 2022
SARSCoV2:
I have not seen anybody blame Joe Biden

If it were to be Nigeria, you would have read “Buhari has finished this country “

Because power is diffused in US. Nigeria copied their system but didn't copy things that make it work. Buhari is ultimate commander of ALL policing in Nigeria, why should he not be blamed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Corporate2020: 10:43pm On May 14, 2022
Grandeurr:
time don reach make dem blow trumpet.. cus nowadays life I no understand

Tinubu,Obasanjo, Atikuchukwu, James Onanefe Ibori, Goatluck Jonaddaft, El-Rufai, IBB, TY Danjuma, Aliko Dangote, Mohammed Ndimi, Peter Peter Obi don combine together to steal the Trumpet. I think Boyloaf, Asari Dokuboh, Tom Ateke and Government Tompolo have even taken the Angel hostage. So both the Trumpet and the Angel that will blow the Trumpet are not available.

How we go do am?

1 Like

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by mu2sa2: 10:51pm On May 14, 2022
Dailymice:
Even in the US, people are being shot and killed but it doesn't remove the fact that When it comes to religion, Nigerians fight for God. But when it comes to their rights, they leave it for God to fight for them.

Northern Nigeria is a curse to the progress of this evil union
Keep quiet, hypocrite! The terrorism in US is perpetrated by Christians - mass shooting of Christians by Christians.

3 Likes

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Topzee109: 10:53pm On May 14, 2022
Terrence99:

You're a very stupid animal. You are defending those animals in Sokoto.
Go through any of my posts and see where I said anything against Islam.
Pigs will eat your corpse, you foolish mongrel

You're very foolish for saying that

I'm not justifying anything, In fact, I'm against it and I wish the culprit are brought to justice

But you see some foolish online Christians always say Islam is synonymous to violence when things like this happened in Islam territory

And they'll ask me to inform them when it happened in non Islamic states

3 Likes

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Topzee109: 10:56pm On May 14, 2022
bonnyhope:

They are not shooting because someone abuse God which is supposed to fight for himself
I didn't say that, but if it had happened in Islamic territory, everyone will be shouting islam is synonymous to violence, now that it happened in christain land they change natlrrative and blame the individual

As for Deborah, I'm against it and wish justice prevailed

But I want people to stop attributing violence to Islam as it occurs everywhere

1 Like

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Yankee101: 10:57pm On May 14, 2022
Plenty mad people walking around like normal
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Topzee109: 10:59pm On May 14, 2022
subsidywise18:

The guy was identified as a white supremacist.

Some white supremacists follow Christianity, but a good number are athiest (Tim McVeigh of the Oklahoma bombing was an atheist), and some are neo-pagans who won't have nuthin to do with christianity.
Seriously your hypocrisy is at peak, if it was arab, you wouldn't have made any research this far

But because it's your white masters, they are now white supremacist

3 Likes

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Topzee109: 11:01pm On May 14, 2022
bigjoe1000:
If u check well na Muslim,they like killing
He is a follower of Jesus christ, I'm sure that's what Jesus and Bible inform him to do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) / Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) / Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.