Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded (62252 Views)

Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) / Shooting At July 4 Parade In Highland Park, US. 6 Dead, Suspect Not In Custody / Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Originalsly: 6:19am On May 15, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Many Americans are mentally rétarded.

I see him dying at the hands of black gangsters in prison.

This I have seen.

Look again. You need to understand how systematic racism works. As a White Supremist ... the system will have him incarcerated in a predominantly White Prison.... and in a Block with Whites.... other White Supremists. New York doesn't have death penalty... so he wouldn't be on Death Row with Blacks.... like Jeffrey Dahmer.... Black teens killer who was beaten to death by his Black death row work mate.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by SIRTee15: 6:20am On May 15, 2022
gambojimeta:

The great replacement theory is very popular in Europe. They believe the massive immigration policy promoted by European govt is to ensure liberal/leftitst govt's have a solid voter base.
I understand if native Europeans wants to keep the land white. Europe is a white man's country.

But white Americans do not hold such privilege over USA. They are immigrants just like everybody else except for native Americans.
America should rather become poor and desolate than some tenants claiming right over what was never their property.

The great replacement theory supported by Trump and Republicans.

A day before the attack, this newspaper reports about the Great replof of acement theory radicalization.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by seunoj: 6:21am On May 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Apostle Paul in his epistle to Timothy, tells us that in the last days, Society will be in a total immoral meltdown.

[b][/b]

The lawlessness and rascality we are seeing now is nothing compared to what will be here once the Saints are taken away in the RAPTURE, which is just a Trumpet away. It is gonna be FULL blown rascality as never seen since the earth was created.

Get ready for the Great Escape! JESUS Christ is about to show up to take HIS own out of this Sinking ship.
The ticket is a Genuie Salvation only available through JESUS Christ.

Na just gun control issue u turn to sermon. Continue
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by alabo1: 6:24am On May 15, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz

Kathleen Courtney Hochul (Governor of New York)

Buffalo Police Department

Video HERE (Graphic)

Not surprised that he is white so he gets taken into custody. If it was a black man that even stole candy in a grocery store and tried to leave without paying he would be dead.

Let the US continue to deceive themselves. Until their is proper gum control these things will keep happening. But of course I'm America the love of the dollar always outweighs reason. Peace

1 Like

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Originalsly: 6:27am On May 15, 2022
subsidywise18:

The real reason why the US cannot take away everyone's guns also has a lot to do with the fact that rural areas are underpoliced compared to urban areas.

It's not about taking away all guns.... that's the propaganda engine pushed.... it's about banning battle field weapons. Why would someone need like an AK47?.... a similar gun used in this attack? Assault weapons need to be banned period.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by ALFADOS(m): 6:29am On May 15, 2022
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Lashist(m): 6:32am On May 15, 2022
ArewaHero:
for those that carry north matter for head come and carry this one Too
Nobody is carrying north matter for head..its killing of southerners or christians thats the problem...if they kill a north matter carrier like you tomorrow, im not sure it will trouble most persons. Let ur killings be for you guys that are bounded by ur religion
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by hope4nigeria(m): 6:34am On May 15, 2022
ArewaHero:
for those that carry north matter for head come and carry this one Too
you this Alumajiri, continue killing yourself, shey you no get sense ni, since everyone in the north are so daft we will just conclude all northern Muslims are animals
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by omowumi9: 6:36am On May 15, 2022
This is not right. Worship your God the way you feel it is right and let others do. Do not use derogatory words against any religion. Respect them. If you can't tolerate them then let them be. I hope you heed to my advise. Don't do pass yourself. Pastors Adeboye, Chris, Bakare, Komuyi will never support this your statement

AfonjaNaBastard:
This is the same modus operandi head slammers who worship a dead paedophile prophet use. Hope he's not a head slamming bastard in disguise?
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by DarkRider: 6:42am On May 15, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
de everything na end time to you , anyways. I don talk say make United States outlaw gun, but when you tell them Dem go say they wan take their freedom.from them ,well too much freedom ain't good
If you don't know what to say, keep quiet.

New York has some of the strictest gun laws in America. Most of these shootings happen in places where people are not allowed to freely carry guns.

If he's to try this nonsense in a place like Texas, they would have blown out his brains before he has to chance to shoot one person. But in new York you can shoot freely for the 3 to 5 minutes it takes police to arrive.

In a place where guns are outlawed, only the outlaws have guns.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by DarkRider: 6:44am On May 15, 2022
omowumi9:
This is not right. Worship your God the way you feel it is right and let others do. Do not use derogatory words against any religion. Respect them. If you can't tolerate them then let them be. I hope you heed to my advise. Don't do pass yourself. Pastors Adeboye, Chris, Bakare, Komuyi will never support this your statement

My sister, respect is earned. Don't let anyone threaten/bully you into being respectful
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Elidrisy20: 6:56am On May 15, 2022
Na Muslim abi
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Brenn594(m): 6:57am On May 15, 2022
Sometimes i wonder why a set of animals would think that killing people for fun Is worth it ���

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Bigpat: 6:59am On May 15, 2022
When he see Nigeria, see America, he cannot contain the joy of good economy,too much of enjoyment, the thing just affect the brain and he remembered his gun, that is the story.
No bribe for this one, e don enter e don enter, except se their prison be like when person they live 4 banana Island.
Dem fit even say na psychological and mental everything na him do am, send am go rehab center, as he well finish, Dem allow am go, no case, meanwhile many don die.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by GreatChizzy: 7:02am On May 15, 2022
TeeGentle:
UK and shooting

Newyork is in USA not UK. Read before rushing to comment. And how many mass shooting have you heard occurred in the UK in the past 10 years?
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by juman(m): 7:02am On May 15, 2022
Not surprised.

Most of american politicians are very very stupid.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Metallurgist: 7:07am On May 15, 2022
Northern Nigeria is a curse to the progress of this evil union[/quote] you should have stated the achievements you have accomplished from you personally, to your LGA's, States and southern regions before cursing the north,that does not hold your destiny,it's not our fault that your live is full of frustrations.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by SilvanusII(m): 7:12am On May 15, 2022
I am certain you saw the 'white supremacist' part, àbí

Dailymice:
Even in the US, people are being shot and killed but it doesn't remove the fact that When it comes to religion, Nigerians fight for God. But when it comes to their rights, they leave it for God to fight for them.

Northern Nigeria is a curse to the progress of this evil union
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by IMAliyu(m): 7:16am On May 15, 2022
Topzee109:

Nothing like white supremacist, they are white christain terrorists
The ideology of these people is about the superiority of white people above everyone else. Think NAZI. And the fear that black and brown people are going to eventually replacement white people.
Their motivation has little to do with Christianity.

If you think it does, you are free to make a case for it.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by uthlaw: 7:20am On May 15, 2022
Dailymice:
Even in the US, people are being shot and killed but it doesn't remove the fact that When it comes to religion, Nigerians fight for God. But when it comes to their rights, they leave it for God to fight for them.

his a terrorist if other wise!
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by bcomputer101: 7:34am On May 15, 2022
In94:
.Please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be here begging, please come to my aid, I've been seeking assistance on nairaland, my name is Celestine am 30 year of age frm Enugu State, Awgu L G A.
For d past 14yrs now I had an injury that damage my spinal cord at d neck.Which resulted in me been unable to walk.which also affected my upper limps causing me not able to push my wheelchair on myself around to some level or do some activities.
. problem now is that life have been very hard for us me and my mother lately.she is diabetics for long and she been the on carrying for me.

to buy food and drugs is hard, my family has been supporting us but the burden be is too heavy, have been struggling with life since then to survive. I don't have any job for now .Having persistent pains and pressure sore and spasms of the body, and infection of d urinary tract s there was no regular treatments for me
because am not able aford money for hospital and medical need like supplements, .diaper, drugs, etc. Please I am pleading to well meaning Nigerians come to our aid I need your financial help to enable go for medical,no matter how little it will enable us buy medications and food and other basic needs for my daily SCI cares. I depend some medical supplies for survival . just last few weekd I feel terribly sick which landed in hospital.pls be I need your support. more details,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7ITeeJ6yLg
Ac
3171 78
62 5 0
Celestine Nwankwo.
First bank
Location: Nkpor anambra state.am available for call video/ physical verifications thanks.

It's my prayer that God will heal you in Jesus name. But please have you tried SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATION?
Never a sickness Jesus cannot heal
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by HeroicMeastro: 7:35am On May 15, 2022
Dailymice:

Sick Pig!!
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by HeroicMeastro: 7:38am On May 15, 2022
dedonfranco:
God help America
You can't pray for your country when calamity befalls. But you are quick to pray for America whom you share nothing in common with.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by HeroicMeastro: 7:39am On May 15, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
This is the same modus operandi head slammers who worship a dead paedophile prophet use. Hope he's not a head slamming bastard in disguise?
IPOB terrorist cited!!
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by HIPROFILE(m): 8:02am On May 15, 2022
[quote author=Dailymice post=112838912]Even in the US, people are being shot and killed but it doesn't remove the fact that When it comes to religion, Nigerians fight for God. But when it comes to their rights, they leave it for God to fight for them.

Nnamdi Kanu has been vindicated in many occasions and reason he has been pushing for secession has obviously shown it self even to the blind.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by tarantino1: 8:04am On May 15, 2022
subsidywise18:

US not UK

UK has really strict gun laws. Brought in in 1997 after the events at Dunblane, Scotland. They do have a knife crime problem though.

I've always wondered why the UK had strict gun laws. This is my first time hearing of the Dublane Massacre. I did my reading and saw that it was a 43 year old man shooting at Primary school kids. So terrible.

Ironically, the two mass shootings that has happened this year took place in New York, the stats with the strictest gun laws in the whole of the US.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by anonymous1759(m): 8:05am On May 15, 2022
Instead of mass terrorism they call mass shooting there’s no difference with Nigeria In condoning crime . Just like how we call terrorist bandits to glorify them .

1 Like

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Digmygold: 8:11am On May 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Apostle Paul in his epistle to Timothy, tells us that in the last days, Society will be in a total immoral meltdown.

[b][/b]

The lawlessness and rascality we are seeing now is nothing compared to what will be here once the Saints are taken away in the RAPTURE, which is just a Trumpet away. It is gonna be FULL blown rascality as never seen since the earth was created.

Get ready for the Great Escape! JESUS Christ is about to show up to take HIS own out of this Sinking ship.
The ticket is a Genuie Salvation only available through JESUS Christ.

Are the vaccinated part of the saints going to heaven or not?
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by mutvy: 8:18am On May 15, 2022
If that guy was a Muslim, some lowly life bastards will come online and started raining curses.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Nobody: 8:36am On May 15, 2022
Originalsly:

It's not about taking away all guns.... that's the propaganda engine pushed.... it's about banning battle field weapons. Why would someone need like an AK47?.... a similar gun used in this attack? Assault weapons need to be banned period.

That's another argument, what constitutes an assault weapon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) / Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) / Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.