Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded (62251 Views)

Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) / Shooting At July 4 Parade In Highland Park, US. 6 Dead, Suspect Not In Custody / Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Emmy000seun(m): 11:42pm On May 14, 2022
Bro it's been a while I see your comment.. :ohope you are good
FalseProphet1:
Many Americans are mentally rétarded.

I see him dying at the hands of black gangsters in prison.

This I have seen.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by PoliteActivist: 11:45pm On May 14, 2022
SARSCoV2:

Rudy is a Republican hog. Those are political points. Have you seen citizens trend blame games?

Like I said, if it were to be Nigeria, Buhari would have been blamed and cursed over a hundred times.

YES, Americans always blame the mayor. USE GOOGLE. See below

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by tonididdy(m): 11:47pm On May 14, 2022
This is the major reason I do not agree with the USA.
They know what the problem is BUT they will do nothing about it.
Guns littered all over like sweet wrappers.
One minute you are all being merry, just across the street will be a shootout gboa!
You pass the wrong neighborhood gboa!.
Small gf/bf quarell gboa!
You don't share same skin color gboa!
You mistaken step on your neighbors lawn gboa!
You strolling and miss the tresspass sign gboa!

Saw a WhatsApp status, a baby mama was being gingered, cheered by her friend after she shot her baby daddy point blank in the head while holding their son in her arms and gun in the other arm just because he was with another chick. angry

... It's a messed up country angry I know Nigeria is messed up too but the USA is fckd up.

1 Like

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Lightorder: 11:49pm On May 14, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
de everything na end time to you , anyways. I don talk say make United States outlaw gun, but when you tell them Dem go say they wan take their freedom.from them ,well too much freedom ain't good
Oga, shut up! It is end time. Are you scared of it ? Lost two promising friends in less than a week. Haven't their end come ? Oga, shut up again and again!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 14, 2022
PoliteActivist:

YES, Americans always blame the mayor. USE GOOGLE. See below

They blame their leaders for their responsibilities.

Not in Nigeria. A fraudster, thief, ritualist and cultist blame the government for their criminal act.

No one blames the government of such things in the USA. Nigerians blame the government for their own personal stupidity. A fraudster just told me few minutes on this forum that he has not stolen more than the government. That’s a Nigerian for you.

In every instance, they blame the government.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Ballzproblemm: 11:52pm On May 14, 2022
Lightorder:
Oga, shut up! It is end time. Are you scared of it ? Lost two promising friends in less than a week. Haven't their end come ? Oga, shut up again and again!!!!!!!
na madness they worry u ,go find who you go pass your frustrations on top,death runs through your family and friends no mean say it runs through mind ,the last I lost person close to me has been long and he was the cause of his death, cultist,so my guy go look for that generational curse wey dey follow your family and friends you hear no be end time , adios cool
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by PoliteActivist: 11:52pm On May 14, 2022
tonididdy:
One minute you are all being merry, just across the street will be a shootout gboa!

... It's a messed up country angry I know Nigeria is messed up too but the USA is fckd up.

Yet of all the hundreds of thousands of Nigerians in US and who have been in US, not a SINGLE one has died in mass shooting. Much safer than UGM
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Lightorder: 11:54pm On May 14, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
na madness they worry u ,go find who you go pass your frustrations on top,death runs through your family and friends no mean say it runs through mind ,the last I lost person close to me has been long and he was the cause of his death, cultist,so my guy go look for that generational curse wey dey follow your family and friends you hear no be end time , adios cool
you are ending soon , idiot!
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by PoliteActivist: 11:56pm On May 14, 2022
SARSCoV2:

They blame their leaders for their responsibilities.

Not in Nigeria. A fraudster, thief, ritualist and cultist blame the government for their criminal act.

No one blames the government of such things in the USA. Nigerians blame the government for their own personal stupidity. A fraudster just told me few minutes on this forum that he has not stolen more than the government. That’s a Nigerian for you.

In every instance, they blame the government.

They always blame the person in charge just like Nigerians. Only, in Nigeria ONLY Buhari is in charge
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Ballzproblemm: 11:57pm On May 14, 2022
Lightorder:
you are ending soon , idiot!
LMAO tommorow you go ,go church call your self Christian grin grin, wishing person death lol ,that sh*t don't work like that dude ,like I said go fund that person wey dey kee your people like chicken ,check well. cool fit be your grandmumsi
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by tonididdy(m): 12:01am On May 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Yet of all the hundreds of thousands of Nigerians in US and who have been in US, not a SINGLE one has died in mass shooting. Much safer than UGM
... The daily gun violences in the USA, trust me you can't keep up
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Lightorder: 12:03am On May 15, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
LMAO tommorow you go ,go church call your self Christian grin grin, wishing person death lol ,that sh*t don't work like that dude ,like I said go fund that person wey dey kee your people like chicken ,check well. cool fit be your grandmumsi
IDIOT !!! I am already set for church, come and stop me. Foool!!! Until useless entities like you are given their place , rubbish will never stop. You think Christianity is weakness.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by PoliteActivist: 12:05am On May 15, 2022
tonididdy:

... The daily gun violences in the USA, trust me you can't keep up

These days we have Google. You can google "has a nigerian ever died in mass shooting in US?"
Compare to UGM
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Nobody: 12:05am On May 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

They always blame the person in charge just like Nigerians. Only, in Nigeria ONLY Buhari is in charge

I have resided in 3 continents in the last decade, and I have mingled with different races, beliefs, cultures and traditions. When I analyze the way we throw blame games at the government compared to some countries, I always laugh cos I know in my country, the president is finished.

If a fraudster can be blaming the government for him being a criminal, how much more.

I still would repeat, if present shooting happened in Nigeria, the DPO, Local Government chairman, and State Governor would all be skipped, and Buhari will take the whole blame of one crazy lunatic who went on a shooting spree.

Yesterday is a good case study. Go through the thread of the lynching and see how many times Buhari was mentioned.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by PoliteActivist: 12:10am On May 15, 2022
SARSCoV2:

I have resided in 3 continents in the last decade, and I have mingled with different races, beliefs, cultures and traditions. When I analyze the way we throw blame games at the government compared to some countries, I always laugh cos I know in my country, the president is finished.

If a fraudster can be blaming the government for him being a criminal, how much more.

I still would repeat, if present shooting happened in Nigeria, the DPO, Local Government chairman, and State Governor would all be skipped, and Buhari will take the whole blame of one crazy lunatic who went on a shooting spree.

Yesterday is a good case study. Go through the thread of the lynching and see how many times Buhari was mentioned.

They always blame an official, no matter what it is. That's how people are. Buhari is in charge of policing in all of Nigeria. Who else do you want them to blame?
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Asswipemod: 12:19am On May 15, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz

Kathleen Courtney Hochul (Governor of New York)

Buffalo Police Department

Video HERE (Graphic)

Imagine what would have happened if Trump had made it to 2nd term as president. 95% of his followers have the mentality of this white supremacist killer.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Nobody: 12:19am On May 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

They always blame an official, no matter what it is. That's how people are. Buhari is in charge of policing in all of Nigeria. Who else do you want them to blame?

That’s my point. Everything is healed on Buhari.

Yesterday’s lynching as a case study. Majority did not even put a blame on the school security which receives funding for security. The Local government Chairman who normally was elected for LG oversight. Majority did not even know the name of the States commissioner of Police. The State Governor has been excluded from the whole blame. The IGP is not even in the picture.

Everything blame goes to Buhari.

And this list of people who ought to take responsibilities are still being paid and getting allocations for their responsibility. But in every instance, as far as Nigeria is concerned, they barely take blames.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by mario2k(m): 12:22am On May 15, 2022
We are in the last days but the Lord's Chosen church which you attend is collecting money for University. Maybe they have not yet gotten the memo that we are in the last days.

STOP TALKING TRASH,WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE LORD'S CHOSEN.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Nobody: 12:23am On May 15, 2022
Dash me US passport and Visa I'm not going!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Ballzproblemm: 12:23am On May 15, 2022
Lightorder:
IDIOT !!! I am already set for church, come and stop me. Foool!!! Until useless entities like you are given their place , rubbish will never stop. You think Christianity is weakness.
yawn ,more of your friends still they off , damn. lol. ,. remaining your family and wife
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by DAramis: 12:26am On May 15, 2022
Always on the news for the bad studds.
Gun law is something that cannot be taken away from Americans. This is based of their 4th Amendments Act (Something like that)
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Princewill1(m): 12:32am On May 15, 2022
I pity Nigerians who says that they want to Japa to America due to insecurity in Nigeria. Only to meet this type of daily incidents in the US.

We are barely in the first quarter of the year whereas thousands has died in the US this year alone from shootings. That country na one of the biggest Shiiithole in the world today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by chigoizie7(m): 12:40am On May 15, 2022
Topzee109:

You should say America isn't safe

Nigeria isn’t safe either, Europe too, Middle East, Asia. So my dear America too isn’t safe.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by BigBashiru: 12:48am On May 15, 2022
tonididdy:

Saw a WhatsApp status, a baby mama was being gingered, cheered by her friend after she shot her baby daddy point blank in the head while holding their son in her arms and gun in the other arm just because he was with another chick. angry

Nigeria is much better than the United States....
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by PoliteActivist: 12:48am On May 15, 2022
SARSCoV2:

That’s my point. Everything is healed on Buhari.

Yesterday’s lynching as a case study. Majority did not even put a blame on the school security which receives funding for security. The Local government Chairman who normally was elected for LG oversight. Majority did not even know the name of the States commissioner of Police. The State Governor has been excluded from the whole blame. The IGP is not even in the picture.

Everything blame goes to Buhari.

And this list of people who ought to take responsibilities are still being paid and getting allocations for their responsibility. But in every instance, as far as Nigeria is concerned, they barely take blames.

People blame the person ultimately in charge. Notice no one in US blames the police commissioner, they blame the mayor.
In Nigerian mumu half copy system, power is not diffused. There is an extremely powerful president in charge of everything - Buhari!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLcna0IqGw4
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by BigBashiru: 12:58am On May 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

People blame the person ultimately in charge. Notice no one in US blames the police commissioner, they blame the mayor.
In Nigerian mumu half copy system, power is not diffused. There is an extremely powerful president in charge of everything - Buhari!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLcna0IqGw4

Buhari is actually not "ultimately in charge"....the state governor is ultimately in charge. The president is only ultimately in charge in matters of territorial integrity such as terrorism and boko haram.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by legionISproteus: 1:00am On May 15, 2022
You may never hear form this guy again. After the justice system deals with him, he will regret waking up that morning. 18 year old boy wey no get sense.

BigBashiru:

Nigeria is much better than the United States....
Hahaha, I disagree with you.

Princewill1:
I pity Nigerians who says that they want to Japa to America due to insecurity in Nigeria. Only to meet this type of daily incidents in the US.

We are barely in the first quarter of the year whereas thousands has died in the US this year alone from shootings. That country na one of the biggest Shiiithole in the world today.
Meanwhile those Nigerians dey pity you sey still dey naija, no light, no fuel, no meaningful economy. At least we all know how America handled their security problem after 9/11, ask Afghanistan how far? Our beloved Nigeria is negotiatating with Boko haram sponsors and rewarding them with state governorship and federal ministerial positions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by caye(m): 1:03am On May 15, 2022
womenareapez:
if it's black that guy would have been dead by now undecided

See the way them handle him with care.

THANK YOU O!
People, are especially some dumb Nigerian Pentecostals think that the whites would offer them a sanctuary , after Africa is totally set ablaze ; believing them to be equals especially when it comes to church.

Unknown to them, the descendants of the KKK, a terrorist organisation set up in the late 20th century, to destroy black people, don't think like that.

Their members kill you in the open, a percentage of their members are full of the security services of America, and they protect their own fellow terrorists.

Notice: CNN and BBC won't call them terrorists.
Then they tell you he had childhood trauma, mentally challenged and some other bullshits, in order to give him a soft landing.

Read books by Dr. Cress Welding especially about the whites " Great equaliser", which is using weapons and war , in order to stop other races, especially the black people, from becoming the majority population, through natural birth rates.
N.B: Bill Gates is an underground believer of this great equaliser. He simply doesn't go using blazing guns, he uses vaccines instead.

Christian Africans, especially the brainwashed Pentecostals, use your head.
If Africa is gone, your sanctuary in white Christian countries would turn worse than the German concentration camps.
Same to the foolish Northern Hausa and Fulani Muslims, who believe that the Arab would descend so low to take you as equals,because you adopted his religion.

2 Likes

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Legendoo: 1:06am On May 15, 2022
He's a Christian.

So shall we say Christians are also barbaric terrorists?

Well you guys need to understand what an ideological stance means.

Think of it has different types of indoctrination.

And yes , he's hates y'all black mofos first. In fact a white supremacist will kill a black before an Arab.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by legionISproteus: 1:09am On May 15, 2022
womenareapez:
if it's black that guy would have been dead by now undecided

See the way them handle him with care.

1. It is very rare for a Black american to carry out this type of assault. I can't recall if it has ever happened.

2. Watch this guy, he may not be dead now but he is going to regret whatever is left of his life. Americans don't joke with their citizens. Even if you are an American, that does not give you a sliver of impunity to murder Americans on American soil. Unlike Nigeria where the killers would be groomed to be your Central Bank governor, state governor or federal minister.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Horus(m): 1:19am On May 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BF06JEPs4I

Witness of Mass the Shooting at Buffalo, New York, Supermarket
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by PoliteActivist: 1:29am On May 15, 2022
BigBashiru:

Buhari is actually not "ultimately in charge"....the state governor is ultimately in charge. The president is only ultimately in charge in matters of territorial integrity such as terrorism and boko haram.

LIE.
Buhari is ultimately in charge of all policing in Nigeria, just as the mayor is ultimately in charge in US. Even Buhari's hand picked IGP is more powerful in policing than all governors combined!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) / Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) / Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.