Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded (62256 Views)

Mass Shooting At Allen mall, Texas. 9 Dead, 7 Injured, Shooter Killed (Graphic) / Shooting At July 4 Parade In Highland Park, US. 6 Dead, Suspect Not In Custody / Multiple Deaths In Mass Shooting At San Jose Railyard. Shooter is dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by baajetu(m): 8:38am On May 15, 2022
I don’t believe that to be enough reason to allow guns, more innocent people have died in the hands of those guns held by psychos than that one in Eden that could have occurred to that 11 year old and her brother
subsidywise18:

The real reason why the US cannot take away everyone's guns also has a lot to do with the fact that rural areas are underpoliced compared to urban areas.

So, if you are living in an isolated place, calling the police for an emergency....it may take the cops 2-3 hours to reach you (unlike the city).

In a remote farmhouse in the USA, an eleven year old girl shot dead a wild animal stalking her brother. Meanwhile years earlier some wild animals got loose in a city in America. Animal control and the police were on site within minutes. If there was restrictive gun laws, the eleven year old might have ended up watching her brother die for nothing.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Nobody: 8:49am On May 15, 2022
mu2sa2:
Keep quiet, hypocrite! The terrorism in US is perpetrated by Christians - mass shooting of Christians by Christians.

Actually it’s radical converts sleeper cells well funded because they steal from hardworking people
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by tabaralph: 9:18am On May 15, 2022
Imagine this bastard is a black African American he would have been shot at sight

2 Likes

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Originalsly: 9:32am On May 15, 2022
subsidywise18:

That's another argument, what constitutes an assault weapon.

From my understanding.... I would say automatic weapons that carry a large number of rounds.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Buckeyemedia1: 9:55am On May 15, 2022
tabaralph:
Imagine this bastard is a black African American he would have been shot at sight
If it was in Nigeria, that this madness occurred, the Zombies would have been shouting from the top of their voices, separate Nigeria, god punish Lord Lugard?

Nonsense Ipobians.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Saxxon(m): 10:33am On May 15, 2022
[s]
Sonofagun1:

It's good that Christians will never kill you for blasphemy.
[/s]

How does this correlate with what I typed? Na you dem go kill for blasphemy.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Capitan99: 10:49am On May 15, 2022
Ma Sha Allah,the press and the enemies of Islam/Muslims will not shout terrorist!! Or killer religion simply because the guy is white and a Christian, killing is bad no matter who commitsthe crime.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by tonididdy(m): 10:57am On May 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

These days we have Google. You can google "has a nigerian ever died in mass shooting in US?"
Compare to UGM
So according to you Nigerians are prone to bullets undecided
Like you rightly said, have you yourself used google? and no results came forth?
I said it earlier and I say it again, you cannot keep up with the gun violences in the USA let alone profiling them.
When a black man is shot in the USA, he's profiled according to his skin color and location the incident happened "a black man was shot 17times in queens, NY"
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Naijaolosho2: 10:57am On May 15, 2022
ArewaHero:
for those that carry north matter for head come and carry this one Too

You're simply mad,I'm sure you have run out of the north and now in the south for refuge. The indiscriminate animals you support will end up taking your miserable life. If your home was a bed of roses, question is why would you run away?

Animal,if your home was peaceful for you,why running away? It's a bad thing for some set of people to be ignorants(illiterate).

Read justwise's signature and you'd get the message.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by ArewaHero(m): 11:10am On May 15, 2022
Naijaolosho2:

You're simply mad,I'm sure you have run out of the north and now in the south for refuge. The indiscriminate animals you support will end up taking your miserable life. If your home was a bed of roses, question is why would you run away?

Animal,if your home was peaceful for you,why running away? It's a bad thing for some set of people to be ignorants(illiterate).

Read justwise's signature and you'd get the message.
I am at my hometown enjoying all the goof things life offer.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by PoliteActivist: 11:27am On May 15, 2022
tonididdy:

So according to you Nigerians are prone to bullets undecided
Like you rightly said, have you yourself used google? and no results came forth?
I said it earlier and I say it again, you cannot keep up with the gun violences in the USA let alone profiling them.
When a black man is shot in the USA, he's profiled according to his skin color and location the incident happened "a black man was shot 17times in queens, NY"

Nonsense. Any Nigerian killed in US becomes a celebrity of sorts and makes NL front-page, how much more one killed in mass shooting. See below

1 Share

Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Holy2Glory: 11:59am On May 15, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
de everything na end time to you , anyways. I don talk say make United States outlaw gun, but when you tell them Dem go say they wan take their freedom.from them ,well too much freedom ain't good

Do not provoke us the more gentle man or we will come to preach even in your bedroom. Do you not know that every single happening now on the earth gears towards the end? Both the good and the bad together. Or are you not aware that even preaching in Nairaland here is another good sign? Are you so much without knowledge? When has it been seen in the history of the world that men are in search for platforms elas this one just to continually preach the gospel or remind others of the end time/rapture? Pls get knowledge now before it's too late for you because of your tongue!
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by banku: 12:18pm On May 15, 2022
ArewaHero:
for those that carry north matter for head come and carry this one Too

If dem born you well, take AK-47 or your bow and arrow by yourself, alone and run South to shoot. You know very well that you will be shredded into pieces.

Africa is not America when the whole country is complicit in the killing of Blacks and American Indians.

It always amazes me that Black communities always wait until fellow Police come knowing they would not kill their mass murderers.

Nigeria is bad but if dem born you well, go to Southern Nigeria alone and play American Lone Mass Murderer.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by BigBashiru: 12:23pm On May 15, 2022
olu77:

You are ignorant. How can a governor be in charge of police? Does Nigeria have state or municipal policing?
Policing is federal and even the policemen are confused about this

Each state has already been allocated a certain number of police officers by the federal government. The state governor manages and deploys those police officers allocated to his or her state. This is my last comment.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Enumerator(m): 12:28pm On May 15, 2022
I tell you
Dailymice:
Even in the US, people are being shot and killed but it doesn't remove the fact that When it comes to religion, Nigerians fight for God. But when it comes to their rights, they leave it for God to fight for them.

Northern Nigeria is a curse to the progress of this evil union
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by JohnBullMySon: 12:35pm On May 15, 2022
Topzee109:

See them Shameless bloody hypocrites

If this had happened in Syria or Lebanon, they will be quick to blame Islam

With the fact that it happened In a christain land

I couldn't see where any of them said it was Jesus that teach the guy how to kill
I don't know what I said that makes you call me a hypocrite. The guy was a right wing racist and domestic terrorist. He even wrote it himself that he didn't like to see black people increase in population.

I never said Islam is bad in its entirety anywhere. However, some sects of Islam radicalizes, some part of IPOB radicalizes. White Supremacy radicalizes. They all must be condemned.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by ufotunang: 12:50pm On May 15, 2022
Their Constitution and laws that allow citizens to acquire weapons , guns legally should be abolished, cancelled...it's the one causing mass shooting and killing of innocent citizens in USA... some people will use the gun illegally out of annoyance, bad temper,frustruation and hatred for another tribe or religion
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Juleeee: 12:53pm On May 15, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
This is the same modus operandi head slammers who worship a dead paedophile prophet use. Hope he's not a head slamming bastard in disguise?

Nawa oo,

Wondering how ur life is like outside this forum.
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Emmanuel909090: 1:11pm On May 15, 2022
US error
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Ballzproblemm: 1:13pm On May 15, 2022
Holy2Glory:

Do not provoke us the more gentle man or we will come to preach even in your bedroom. Do you not know that every single happening now on the earth gears towards the end? Both the good and the bad together. Or are you not aware that even preaching in Nairaland here is another good sign? Are you so much without knowledge? When has it been seen in the history of the world that men are in search for platforms elas this one just to continually preach the gospel or remind others of the end time/rapture? Pls get knowledge now before it's too late for you because of your tongue!
you Know what makes me angry,is foolish people like who thinks they know sh*t but they don't, nobody knows when world will end and shut up your mouth ,no quote me again. fool
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by panafrican(m): 2:01pm On May 15, 2022
This is what you get as a president when you are more inclined to foreign issues when at home THINGS ARE BOILING. Biden knows better than anyone else how Trump and his White redneck divide American .
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by blindjustice13(m): 2:06pm On May 15, 2022
White Supremacist follower , purposely drove to a predominantly black neighborhood and shot people , despite walking out of the store with a gun in his hand the white cops didn't gun him down and he was taken into custody unscathed and now he is pleading not guilty.

Wow America. undecided
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Horus(m): 3:46pm On May 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODNNgJo5dP4

Peyton gendron 18yrs. old shoots up supermarket in Buffalo
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Picker28: 3:53pm On May 15, 2022
Terrence99:
Almajiris of USA, Trump's people.
: grin grin grin
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Sagtop: 4:14pm On May 15, 2022
AfonjaNaBastard:
This is the same modus operandi head slammers who worship a dead paedophile prophet use. Hope he's not a head slamming bastard in disguise?

shocked shocked
Re: Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded by Litmus: 12:29am On May 16, 2022
Break up dis America, they are not one!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wagner Group Boss Prigozhin Appears In New Video, Says I'm Not Dead (Video) / Israel Destroys 13-Storey Building In Gaza (Photos, Video) / Outrage In SA as N368-million Is Spent To Build This Stadium (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.