Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures (2847 Views)

Governor Chukwuma Soludo Meets With Traditional Rulers / Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by paramakina202: 1:22am On May 15, 2022
Freedom34:

He started d madness in d first instance!
cool

I am just mocking his gullible followers who do not understand that kANU is ready for a deal whenever FG is ready to make an offer.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by Nobody: 1:34am On May 15, 2022
MAZI gets 24hrs power supply grin grin grin
Meanwhile, most Government Houses run on Generator plants.
Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by Freedom34: 1:45am On May 15, 2022
paramakina202:

I am just mocking his gullible followers who do not understand that KANU is ready for a deal whenever FG is ready to make an offer.
Can it even happen?
Can a leopard change its spots?
He had d opportunity once but blew it.

The level of hate in dt guy will make even some demons shudder!
cool
Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by paramakina202: 2:00am On May 15, 2022
Freedom34:

Can it even happen?
Can a leopard change its spots?
He had d opportunity once but blew it.

The level of hate in dt guy will make even some demons shudder!
cool

That was 5 years ago and remember then his group was still unarmed and there was little or no serious case against him.Now he knew he is screwed for life unless he is granted pardon through political solution that is why he dey reason with politicians.
Read through his statement you will see MNK is no more taking a hardline stand.
Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by faceland: 2:11am On May 15, 2022
Looking at his eyes, either he uses glasses (struggling to see as partly albino) or he been in a dim room for too long.
Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by DOTian: 2:18am On May 15, 2022
Odin13:
Asgard Soludo don do am...

This is it.. I have been saying it for a while KANU SHOULD DENOUNCE IPOB AND KILLING OF IGBOS

HE SHOULD DENOUNCE SIT AT HOME

LETS KNOW WHERE IPOB AND EKPA IDIOTS WILL DO NEXT

IPOB IS EVIL

AND THEIR GOD HAS SAID IT

SOLUDO E REMAIN CIVILIAN JTF..

WE DONT WANT MILITARY ON OUR SOIL

LETS DEAL WITH THIS USELESS IPOB AND THEIR ESN BRUTALITY THE WAY THEYVE DEALT WITH IGBOS

AMNESTY IS WINDING UP ... SOLUDO HAS DONE HIS VERY BEST FOR ANAMBRA

LETS BRUTALITY VIST THE FOOLS THAT HAVE TERRORIZED ANAMBRA USING BIAFRA AND KANU AS COVER

FIRE FOR FIRE
BLOOD FOR BLOOD

ON THEIR OWN THEY GO LEAVE ANMABRA STATE

I PERSONALLY CARELEAS ABOUT OTHERS THAT HAVE WELCOMED THEM AND THAT YHEM UMU OMA

GOD PUNISH IPOB AND ESN

AND KANU GOD JUST SAVE YOU.. as we here your stand

Stop talking rubbish!
Obviously you don't have sense! Those who have their senses in the right places have done the right thing by visiting the leader of IPOB!
IPOB, Simon Ekpa, etc are on the right track. Those on the wrong track are the people who arrested Kanu and imprisoned him. If you feel that ipob is wrong, go and form another association and outmanoeuvre IPOB.
Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by Agwotulumbe(f): 2:21am On May 15, 2022
shocked

way to go
anything to bring peace to my darling Anambra kam mmadụ laa mmili tọgbọ iko.
Sometimes diplomacy can take you a long way than gra gra.
diplomacy has proven to solve huge problems in the history of mankind, it has averted bloodsheds, war and so on.
everything is not force all the time, because sometimes force makes things worse and if aim achieved things will never be the same again.
something buhari failed to understand that lead to all these mess we are today.
take it or leave it NO POLITICIAN commands the respect Kanu commands in the east and even some parts of South.
hate him or like him, he's loved by the people, he has flaws as a human and miscalculate at times but who doesn't have flaw and miscalculate?
I hope the meeting will be fruitful to bring everlasting peace to my state and region all together.
I have alot to do in Owerri but I actually ban inter state travel for almost a year except routs like Enugu and Delta.
I want to resume.

Anambra men are wise.
anyị nwelu ako n'uche.
God bless my Governor Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo.
God bless Anambra.
God bless umu Igbo niine.

1 Like

Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by SweetiliciousD: 2:31am On May 15, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Nnamdi Kanu no go die better.... this is my prayer everyday

MNK, slayer if slave Okoroawusa
Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by Faber(m): 2:38am On May 15, 2022
That's good.
Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by wiseoneking: 2:41am On May 15, 2022
paramakina202:
.Why is MNK talking like an efulefu and Fulani slave?
Why is he not in support of the violence like his brainwashed supporters?
You are not happy because you will always desire east to burn, but that won't happen. Cover your face with shame
Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by wiseoneking: 2:44am On May 15, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:
This guy is not under any detention.

He is in a safe house .

He is working with Buhari to unleash war in Nigeria for their Jewish masters.

Why is the WEF puppet Soludo allowed to see him?

Why is Anambra burning under the World Bank stooge?

Never ever trust any central bank puppet.

From Emefile to Soludo to Ngozi to Sanusi they are all puppets of Judas

Sanusi got a gig as VP Africa under the behemoth Black Rock Group when GEJ sacked him.

If you don't know Black Rock Group, they are one of three largest institutional investors who own virtually every corporation , central bank, assets and govts in the world other than Russia, Iran, Syria and North Korea.

Ngozi is still being recycled as the perfect Judas goat for Judas. Her last gig as head or rather PR face of GAVI saw her administer Bill Gates poison in India , South Sudan and Kenya. She did a good job and now she is heading the WTO which under her us saddled with banning Russian energy, food and fertilizer exports . And the mgbeke had the nerve to demand from Brazil to increase food exports despite banning Russian fertilizer exports to Brazil

The Great Reset is upon us and Judas is intent on ushering their Judaic One World communist order.
How old are you? This should be probably the third time I am quoting you. You always write out of point, and sound meaningless and uncoordinated. Mkpurumili? Let it not be what I am thinking about.
Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by onumadu: 2:49am On May 15, 2022
He expressed sadness over what he described as “sacrilegious killings” of innocent persons, kidnappings and all forms of criminalities, including the brutal enforcement of the senseless “sit at home” perpetuated by sundry groups claiming to be acting for or on behalf of IPOB. He assured that if the opportunity arises, he will be glad to personally broadcast to his followers to maintain the peace.

The governor should move mountains to enable Kanu to broadcast to his followers, to totally denounce the senseless sit at homes.
That would at least enable the people to see that the enforcers of sit at home are mere cultist criminals angling to seize the region.
What would make most sense though is that Kanu be given bail and allowed to move around freely within Nigeria.
But enemies of Ndigbo are the real sponsors of the sit at homes, and may never let that happen.
Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by Moferere: 3:24am On May 15, 2022
I thought his lawyer, Aloy Ejimakor said that Kanu is not allowed to change his popular Fendi cloth in DSS detention.

Hmmm, every lies has an expiry date.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by paramakina202: 3:27am On May 15, 2022
wiseoneking:
You are not happy because you will always desire east to burn, but that won't happen. Cover your face with shame

grin

UGM supporter
Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by greymiles: 3:58am On May 15, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Skull miners are in pain now asking why is Nnamdi Kanu receiving a honourable visit and not eating watery beans.

While Igboho is languishing in Cotonou, MNK is living large grin grin grin

Mazi is looking more healthy than those mocking him.
So because the place looks good automatically prison looks like a good place to you

1 Like

Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by Anthonyoz(m): 4:02am On May 15, 2022
I laugh in Taiwan for those zombies that think the great mazi nnamdi kanu is served beans and bread ,

All hail mazi nnamdi kanu
All hail ipob
All hail my Lord and savior
All must hail Biafra.
Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by Anthonyoz(m): 4:16am On May 15, 2022
paramakina202:

That was 5 years ago and remember then his group was still unarmed and there was little or no serious case against him.Now he knew he is screwed for life unless he is granted pardon through political solution that is why he dey reason with politicians.
Read through his statement you will see MNK is no more taking a hardline stand.

You sons of afonja said the same thing during his first arrest ,he came out and prove you all wrong , not every freedom fighter fight like afonja , no matter the misinformation and propaganda by BBC ,udele1 and other zombies here on niaraland ,just know mnk will never change his stands on biafra.
Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by Anthonyoz(m): 4:19am On May 15, 2022
Odin13:
Na DSS BE THAT.. VIP

THE BROUGHT HIM OUT TO CHILL AND WILL SOON BACK TO HIS CELL

NOW I CAN SUPPORT YOU AGAIN .. BUT NEVER IPOB

AN ORGANIZATION I KNOW TO WELL

DEN OF EVIL AND SOPHISTICATED CRIMINALS IN UK

How many sane igbos are still members .. talkless active members

Take your support to sokoto that where it needed.

1 Like

Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by kingthreat(m): 4:29am On May 15, 2022
If Nnamdi Kanu is ready to be peaceful, then let him be released. We need peace all over Nigeria.
Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by shortIGBOman: 5:01am On May 15, 2022
dialfa:
Na the kind prison wey Kanu dey wey me I wan go if I commit.

See the palace they gave to him.

He is kept in an underground Cell. They brought him to this office, cause Charles Soludo request to take pictures with him after their meeting and DSS wouldn't want Ndigbo see how bad where Nnamdi Kanu is kept looks.

Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by MERCHANDISER: 5:13am On May 15, 2022
Soludo is trying to liberate his people and open the eyes of Ndigbo but some people are not getting him right Sit at home give rise to Mkpurumiri addiction in Igbo Land Sit at home aided Criminals to unleash terror on the people. Killings and kidnapping we never had it bad as this when there was no sit at home Sit at home will cripple South East because our means of survival is buying and selling Sit at home is Counter productive because Hausa Fulani including Buhari will pray for more sit at home so that we will become poor like them Sit at home doesn't help Nnamdi Kanu because it only affects Igbo Land badly that will make Buhari and his Cabals to hold or Jail Nnamdi Kanu so that Igbos will destroyy themselves for a very long time Sit at home made Some Cannibals to go on Kidnapping and Eating their Victims because of Hunger People should reason with Solutions and recommendations from Soludo so that Nnamdi Kanu can also come out from the hook

1 Like

Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by MERCHANDISER: 5:14am On May 15, 2022
I hope UGM/ESN funders sit every Monday that place they live
and even during Nnamdi kanus court case. Most of all this people
saying sit at home don't even do business in the east. Or Abia and
Anambra where the main business is in east. These people are
hypocrites even our brothers in Lagos and Abuja and all over Nigeria
don't even observe sit at home Monday. Atleast Nigeria will know how
serious it is. But we join hands in killing our economy in the east and
be flourishing other states bizness.
So so daft of us. Sit at home is must be stopped even during kanus court
cases.We are tired. Yet these igbo hypocrites outside east will still
go on with their various bizness. Are we not just fooling ourselves?

If we want any serious development to take place in this state.Have been saying this since the inception of ipob.
Ndi Anambra , this is the time to take our land.
We have the money, manpower and all it takes to reclaim our
land from all these criminals living and pepetrating crimes in the state.

ESN/UGM is the most useless group on this crust. A group that has
never attracted a single development projects to their region
except *Destruction.*

it's quite pathetic my brother
Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by rusher14: 5:30am On May 15, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
MAZI gets 24hrs power supply grin grin grin
Meanwhile, most Government Houses run on Generator plants.

Yeah.

His 24 hour supply is from nuclear sources.
Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:10am On May 15, 2022
trash

Odin13:

This is it.. I have been saying it for a while KANU SHOULD DENOUNCE IPOB AND KILLING OF IGBOS

IPOB IS EVIL

LETS DEAL WITH THIS USELESS IPOB AND THEIR ESN BRUTALITY THE WAY THEYVE DEALT WITH IGBOS

LETS BRUTALITY VIST THE FOOLS THAT HAVE TERRORIZED ANAMBRA USING BIAFRA AND KANU AS COVER

FIRE FOR FIRE
BLOOD FOR BLOOD

I PERSONALLY CARELEAS ABOUT OTHERS THAT HAVE WELCOMED THEM AND THAT YHEM UMU OMA

GOD PUNISH IPOB AND ESN

1 Like

Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:10am On May 15, 2022
another trash

MERCHANDISER:
I hope UGM/ESN funders sit every Monday that place they live
and even during Nnamdi kanus court case. Most of all this people
saying sit at home don't even do business in the east. Or Abia and
Anambra where the main business is in east. These people are
hypocrites even our brothers in Lagos and Abuja and all over Nigeria
don't even observe sit at home Monday. Atleast Nigeria will know how
serious it is. But we join hands in killing our economy in the east and
be flourishing other states bizness.
So so daft of us. Sit at home is must be stopped even during kanus court
cases.We are tired. Yet these igbo hypocrites outside east will still
go on with their various bizness. Are we not just fooling ourselves?

If we want any serious development to take place in this state.Have been saying this since the inception of ipob.
Ndi Anambra , this is the time to take our land.
We have the money, manpower and all it takes to reclaim our
land from all these criminals living and pepetrating crimes in the state.

ESN/UGM is the most useless group on this crust. A group that has
never attracted a single development projects to their region
except *Destruction.*

it's quite pathetic my brother

1 Like

Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:11am On May 15, 2022
almost burnt almighty lazy Sokoto palace.. junk trash of a region..hahahahahah

shortIGBOman:

He is kept in an underground Cell. They brought him to this office, cause Charles Soludo request to take pictures with him after their meeting and DSS wouldn't want Ndigbo see how bad where Nnamdi Kanu is kept looks.

1 Like

Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by candygist: 7:12am On May 15, 2022
dialfa:
Na the kind prison wey Kanu dey wey me I wan go if I commit.

See the palace they gave to him.

You go just dey, dey wish your self evil.
Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by shortIGBOman: 7:55am On May 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
almost burnt almighty lazy Sokoto palace.. junk trash of a region..hahahahahah

But your leaders are all over the North, postrating and showing loyalty to their Northern Almajiri Masters grin grin

Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by Switruth: 8:23am On May 15, 2022
Odin13:

IPOB IS EVIL

FIRE FOR FIRE
BLOOD FOR BLOOD

GOD PUNISH IPOB AND ESN

very incoherent write up. These ur grammar Na wao.
Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by haggai247: 8:35am On May 15, 2022
RevDesm0ndJuju:
This guy is not under any detention.

He is in a safe house .

He is working with Buhari to unleash war in Nigeria for their Jewish masters.

Why is the WEF puppet Soludo allowed to see him?

Why is Anambra burning under the World Bank stooge?

Never ever trust any central bank puppet.

From Emefile to Soludo to Ngozi to Sanusi they are all puppets of Judas

Sanusi got a gig as VP Africa under the behemoth Black Rock Group when GEJ sacked him.

If you don't know Black Rock Group, they are one of three largest institutional investors who own virtually every corporation , central bank, assets and govts in the world other than Russia, Iran, Syria and North Korea.

Ngozi is still being recycled as the perfect Judas goat for Judas. Her last gig as head or rather PR face of GAVI saw her administer Bill Gates poison in India , South Sudan and Kenya. She did a good job and now she is heading the WTO which under her us saddled with banning Russian energy, food and fertilizer exports . And the mgbeke had the nerve to demand from Brazil to increase food exports despite banning Russian fertilizer exports to Brazil

The Great Reset is upon us and Judas is intent on ushering their Judaic One World communist order.
Spot on he who has ears let him hear.
U spoke loud and clear brethren...

1 Like

Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:58am On May 15, 2022
swear they are my leaders...why can't they stop sit at home.?
you know the leaders,stop crying my camel friend. Tafa and bello your God weeped like children..hahahahaha
see master bowwer here

shortIGBOman:

But your leaders are all over the North, postrating and showing loyalty to their Northern Almajiri Masters grin grin

Re: Governor Chukwuma Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu - Pictures by shortIGBOman: 9:37am On May 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
swear they are my leaders...why can't they stop sit at home.?
you know the leaders,stop crying my camel friend. Tafa and bello your God weeped like children..hahahahaha
see master bowwer here

They are your leaders. Besides, the sit at home is beyond all IGBO People now. You can't stop it even if you want to now. What is behind the present sit at home is beyond Ndigbo and Nnamdi Kanu.

You guys say una wan burn down the East, we decided to give you a helping hand. Sit at home must continue. All Igbo in the East must be Prisoners this week. They must lock themselves in their own House, from tomorrow till Friday. And every subciquent Monday that follows is another sit at home.

This must continue for as long as we want. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did Osun Tribunal Know That It Was PDP That Overvoted And Not APC? / Will Peter Obi Be The 1st Supreme Court President? / Nigerian Challenges Queen Elizabeth And Tony Blair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.