Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,577 members, 7,837,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

6 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Truly Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Truly Love (1860 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Women Describes How They Truly Feel About Their Honey Pot Read 18+(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Truly Love by Fezboy(m): 10:33am On May 15, 2022
1. Give up what would make her happy in exchange for your happiness.

Women face few obstacles when it comes to sacrificing for the happiness of others; they do it all the time for their friends and family. When a woman is in love, she does this all the time. And be careful with this; treat it as if it were gold, and do not take advantage of her sacrifices; she does it because she loves you, but it should be reciprocated.

Read more>>https://africamediang.com/6-things-women-only-do-with-the-men-they-truly-love/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Truly Love by Exkandayee(m): 10:37am On May 15, 2022
That's why I deh Tell my fellow guys don't Chase too, when a girl likes,I swear no stress

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Truly Love by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 15, 2022
Exkandayee:
That's why I deh Tell my fellow guys don't Chase too, when a girl likes,I swear no stress
only a fool will rub himself on a woman. I agree with you. Thumbs up.

5 Likes

Re: 6 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Truly Love by Magnoliaa(f): 1:05pm On May 15, 2022
Give up watin? Ni iwo ati tani? undecided

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Truly Love by Loveisnotenough: 2:46pm On May 15, 2022
It is a smart move to be with a lady that likes you.

I parted with my ex sadly on ego terms, but in our 5 years relationship, I never paid for her transport to my place. I barely send her airtime and she can put me on for 1hr.

Any beautiful lady in the heart available for DATING should let me know, I'm very single and I've been for years and loyal to whoever is loyal to me.

1 Like

Re: 6 Things Women Only Do With The Men They Truly Love by ukaface(f): 3:58pm On May 15, 2022
Give up my happiness for his happiness

Wonders will not seize

(1) (Reply)

The Woman I Trusted Have Taken Away My Husband’s Penis From Me / I Suddenly Started To Love Fair Girls, Is It Normal? / Can Cooking Oil Aka Groundnut Oil Be Used For Penetration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.