Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,334 members, 7,860,821 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto (27482 Views)

Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action / Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder / Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by ZombieTAMER: 11:35am On May 15, 2022
undecided

The Muslim corpers will still kill them...

the best for them is to return to their States

2 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by McOluOmo: 11:35am On May 15, 2022
Ignorance is a disease and it's affecting the Northern Nigeria

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by Streetmovement(m): 11:35am On May 15, 2022
Wotoporiously8) speaking

I just dey wonder with all this shit happening why people go still dey go all this violent states them

Deborah's killing is another show of hatred and jealousy for religion, culture and tribe.

I rather sip Garri and groundnut with my people than eat fried rice and chicken with total strangers.

Fuckery of the highest order

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by Padipadi: 11:35am On May 15, 2022
Any wise corps member in the north should travel out immediately.
No need for any stupid relocation.
Also, there are northern corpers in the south. What ll be their fate?
Before any goat in the north misbehave, they should think of their kinsmen in the south
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by brownbib(m): 11:36am On May 15, 2022
This is inhuman
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by JBoss25(m): 11:36am On May 15, 2022
These ppl tire me oo
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by Angelfrost(m): 11:37am On May 15, 2022
They still post Southerners as far as Sokoto?!!

This country is pathetic!
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by ceejay80s(m): 11:38am On May 15, 2022
what is stay indoors, let them leave that state as soon as possible, corpers na ode, na to dress like aboki enter the next bus going to Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by abobote: 11:38am On May 15, 2022
Naija147:
Arm them with weapons to start killing those animals
How many can you kill.
Northerners are like flies, ofcourse you know the breed.
The best thing is to evacuate them to their various states, coz this will turn to big riot

2 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by specialmati(m): 11:38am On May 15, 2022
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed just imagine instead of to equip them with enough gun and bombs to show those idiots that there are not the only one that have prophets to fight for. They are telling them to stay inside. Our leaders are just plain foolish. What gave this idiots the mind that its only them can kill for god and religion

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by Tinububalls: 11:39am On May 15, 2022
No more AFONJA and IPOB gbasgbos these few days.
That's a good thing.

4 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by pocohantas(f): 11:40am On May 15, 2022
They should be evacuated. What is the usefulness of NYSC when a particular sect have vehemently refused to be enlightened on how to coexist peacefully?

Nonsense and NYSC.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by VEHINTOLAR: 11:40am On May 15, 2022
May the evil soul of Lord Lugard continue to rot in hell !

3 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by Chinsbz: 11:40am On May 15, 2022
Bolaji26:

RIP DEBORAH.

How can RIP, even your Neighbor insult your aged father how do you feel?
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by Ifakiland(m): 11:41am On May 15, 2022
BleedingPen:

https://www.campusgist.com.ng/2022/05/15/breaking-deborah-stay-indoors-nysc-warns-corps-members-in-sokoto/
Lol them post u go sokoto and you go Wow either such an nysc member is foolish or he or she is an orphan and has no parent to advice dem
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by silibaba: 11:43am On May 15, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

The christian corpers should not just stay indoors, they should also be wary of the northern Muslim corpers cos those ones can easily set them up.

I will advise they all move into NCCF/NACC building. Because they will be safer and and easily fight together when they live togethers than when they stay individually in their various lodge Incase if they are attacked

Armies are not safe in barrack, how can corpers be safe in NCCF/NACC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by OgunkeelAllMod: 11:43am On May 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
We only pretend muslims are rational on paper

But in reality we take extreme measures even to areas we shouldn't because their is no measuring on where their blood quest can take them

Fake Muslims up north would also be taking precaution at this point, it is in times like this they run to Sabi gari realizing they aren't seen as muslims in north
yeah especially those fake yorrobanza mooslem coward.u know them wella

2 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by kaylardz(m): 11:44am On May 15, 2022
Corpers should be evacuated immediately. staying indoor is very dangerous, the Muslim can decide to set the house ablaze.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by ceejay80s(m): 11:47am On May 15, 2022
why were the protesters not shot at as they did to Lekki toll gate?
I now understand, Lekki toll gate na Christians, these one in Sokoto are Islam, ok, u can allow protest from aboki and deny Christians protest?.
this war needs to be fought

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by ufotunang: 11:47am On May 15, 2022
I thought you said the aim of NYSC was to bring peace and unity in the country.,. allow them to bring peace and unity on sokoto state why are you telling them to stay indoor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by GloriousGbola: 11:52am On May 15, 2022
it is time for NYSC to go

who is going to tabulate the number of defenseless kids murdered in cold blood in the name of this failed experiment?

are contracts to supply rubbish jungle boots worth more than the lives of human beings

1 Like

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by zumbigbo(m): 11:53am On May 15, 2022
Soon Abuja Imam will say NYSC corps members manning election booths is a redline (like in Bauchi - 2011). Dem fit change their mind, minute by minute on any matter.
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by Truthisunique2: 11:53am On May 15, 2022
Angelfrost:
They still post Southerners as far as Sokoto?!!

This country is pathetic!
I wonder if they can't be rotating north east and north west corpers together since they share terrorism together

Must they bring southerns into their foolishness

I have never heard since I was born that Northern corpers ever became collateral damage when south have grievance

If the north can't see rain in a year it become a threat to non Muslim corpers lives

2 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by Lastmankc(m): 11:53am On May 15, 2022
Suspect33:
One thing I love about the outcome of this incident is that for the past few days, they've been nothing like 'yeebos' or 'yoruba miscreants' gracing every thread on NLs front-page.. perhaps, the Igbos and Yorubas are beginning to understand who their real enemy is and the latter is beginning to see sense in the formers agitation for a separate nation.. las las we'll all have sense
Nobody understood anything.these guys(ibos and yorubas) fighting themselves are all fools.Go to the politics section and see for yourself.Until these fools understand the north and their hatred for the South,the north we continue to be lord over them.

1 Like

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by pocohantas(f): 11:54am On May 15, 2022
GloriousGbola:
it is time for NYSC to go

who is going to tabulate the number of defenseless kids murdered in cold blood in the name of this failed experiment?

are contracts to supply rubbish jungle boots worth more than the lives of human beings

Imagine saying they should stay indoors. Wasn’t Deborah “indoors” when she was dragged put and killed. Such senselessness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by SocialJustice: 11:54am On May 15, 2022
Every non Muslim, corp member should leave sokoto. There is no replacement for life once lost.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by snowball11(m): 11:54am On May 15, 2022
I doff my hat to those non-muslims from the south still accepting to go on national service in one of the most dangerous regions in the world! undecided

My prayers are with you!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by Adakintroy: 11:56am On May 15, 2022
Rip to the dead.

My advice to Christian is don't carry you liberal Christian mentality of religion everywhere. Some of you will come to nairaland like little rascal insulting Christ , insult Mohammed and be like am in my house come and beat Me". Pls don't carry that mentality play play everywhere. As you can see not everyone get sense. Yes. Insult them as barbaric but they just introduce you to a different reality. When we talk about respect , we are not talking about us rather about "you" specifically. Talk anyhow for some place na your family go De do the protest.

Their leaders don come out condemn am. Thats the end. Nigerians have short memories. We go soon forget. Two weeks later we are waiting for the next crazy stories to top that. Who don die don die. Nothing go happen. Police is overbooked. Use your head.

4 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by Brushstrokes20: 11:56am On May 15, 2022
May Lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell for amalgamating cows with humans! undecided
The doomed contraption is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION! undecided
ENOUGH OF NONSENSE!
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by tarantino1: 11:56am On May 15, 2022
My guy from Delta wey there post go taraba late last year no move one inch. He waited for the next batch, I no even know how e take do am but e got Bayelsa at the beginning of the year.

Southern politicians are just sluts for the north. These bastards can't even defend their people na anywhere belle face.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" / Lai Mohammed: Nigeria’s Security Situation Better Than In 2015 / APC Primaries: Adamu Accused Of Altering Delegates Lists, Group Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.