Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto (27441 Views)

Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action / Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder / Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by nedekid: 1:02pm On May 15, 2022
SmartyPants:
Why do they keep sending peoples' children to these backwater states??

For years Nigeria has treated the lives of Youth Corpers with reckless abandon, and it is always in these miserable, wilderness states that their lives are under the most threat.

This is a human rights violation!
The southern kids will be sent to remote areas of the north as teachers etc to educate their alamajeris, while their northern quota system dummies will be sent down south to CBN, NNPC, Npa, NLNG and the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by Nktessy(f): 1:04pm On May 15, 2022
Mokason288:
An eye for an eye will make Nigeria a better place

Imagine the audacity ,

You killed a defenseless girl

Yet you are still protesting destroying more properties

That's just the solution. Fish the killers out and kill them too. Simple. Matter close

4 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by irunoko(m): 1:04pm On May 15, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Student Terrorists struck in SOKOTO ... and Debby is gone. May her gentle soul continue to rest in peace.
And may those who support her cold blood murder continue to suffer DISEASES, STARVATION AND ALL OTHER PESTILENCE BOTH KNOWN AND UNKNOWN TO MAN!!!
no wonder bokoharam and herdsmen are killing them like flies.they truly deserve the misery they are experiencing

1 Like

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by OtemAtum: 1:05pm On May 15, 2022
BePrepared:

I wished you were paying attention when the teacher was teaching you Literature in school, even God in the bible is called a Man of War, Lion, etc, is God a man or a lion

Plz brighter grammar will do you more good than nairaland
Christians are called sheep, so they have to fold their hands and wait for their god, a MAN OF WAR or a LION to fight their battle for them na. The truth is, christians need to make the latest testament called THE CURRENT TESTAMENT and edit their bible carefully to remove every element of sheep and sheepishness in it. Then and only then can you guys have the spine to face the bloodsucking muslims. If not, you can only wail about it on and on. But on a serious note, eliminating religion is the best.

1 Like

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by dhiqson(m): 1:07pm On May 15, 2022
��������

“Deborah was my course mate. I just stepped into the class when the uproar on her voice note started

It was her own course mates that started it. One of them said Deborah dared them by refusing to apologise whenever she was asked to. It all started with a debate on the upcoming examination on a general WhatsApp platform created for our course mates. One of the students asked her how she passed the last semester’s examination and in response, she said it was ‘Jesus o.’

“Immediately, about three other chats came in from two Muslims and one Christian, telling her to retract the statement. Two students from other departments who over heard some Muslim boys discussing the matter told Deborah’s close friends to prevail on her to retract the statement. But she replied via a voice note on the platform ‘Holy Ghost fire. Nothing will happen to me.

Is it by force that you guys will always be sending this religious stuff in this group? The group wasn’t created for that but rather as a notice on test, assignment, exam, etc, not this nonsense religious posts’

“We were made to understand that some young men were brought from outside before the outrage. I was in class when some of our course mates rushed in, saying ‘there is fire on the mountain o’.

“The Muslim students led the strangers to the class to look for her. In fear, those in the class tried to help her escape and took her to the security post from where they hoped to create a way for her to run outside Already, a cab was waiting outside to drive her straight to the police station. Unfortunately, the mob overpowered everyone who tried to save her. They even threatened to kill anyone who attempted to stand in their way.

Her last word as she pleaded for mercy
She was dragged out, flogged and stoned. The last word in her mouth was ‘what do you hope to achieve with this?’ By then some of our coursemates were making calls to some of our lecturers to save the situation. At a point, all the Christian students fled the school premises.

It was when I got home that I heard she was set ablaze. Since the incident, I have been having a flash of her pleading expression. She pleaded for mercy and called out for help but it was far from her. What a cruel way to die." She said."
From Remi Hassan
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by Nktessy(f): 1:08pm On May 15, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Non Muslims and non northerners should evacuate from the Northern region now!!!! The earlier the better. angry

Nigeria should be divided with immediate effect and let everyone go their separate ways. It is highly foolishness joining people of different backgrounds, cultures, traditions and religions together as one. Let Nigeria be divided so the Muslims can practice their religion of pieces. The Muslims deserve to live in the jungle with wild animals.

I am telling you. From origin, jungle is their life style. Their ancestors lived in the jungle. I don't know how they suddenly came out and missed up with men

2 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by OtemAtum: 1:08pm On May 15, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin out of contest bro they are the sheep and the lion. Jesus didn't give them only the sheep attributes he as well gave them the lion attributes too
See contradiction here. Sheep and Lion at the same time? I am sure that they should be bold as a lion while preaching the gospel and behave as sheep while persecuted is what they wrote in the bible, not the other way round na.
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by oluwatobi0519(m): 1:11pm On May 15, 2022
On a norms
I don't see the pleasure is this so call nysc
For a SW student to accept to serve in that blood sucking states

To me it's a suicide mission

I remembered telling myself if I was posted to any of those blood sucking states
Na to jejeli go collect my exemption letter
Without thinking twice

2 Likes

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by tarantino1: 1:14pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

Even though I condenm the killing of Deborah Samuel, there was nothing gentle about the Christian terrorist

Foolish, brainless jihadist. Define terrorism for me and explain how the late Deborah fits that definition.
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by Funflipper: 1:18pm On May 15, 2022
pointblankeirie:
Have you laid new curse on the useless and imaginary prophet Mohamed of Islam toady? If not please do. All worshippers of Islam are lunatics, a sane and intelligent mind cannot be a Muslim, to be a Muslim there must be a history of mental disorderliness in your family: spits, the way they even worship the imaginary Mohamed irritates me , very weird animals. End this False union called Nigeria now, we are not one and can never be one with lunatics

As a result of the curses being laid, this is what prof (PBUH) now looks like in his grave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by Highman56: 1:19pm On May 15, 2022
Padipadi:
Any wise corps member in the north should travel out immediately.
No need for any stupid relocation.
Also, there are northern corpers in the south. What ll be their fate?
Before any goat in the north misbehave, they should think of their kinsmen in the south
it's like you don't know these people.dey don't reason like you do
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by ComeToJesus: 1:22pm On May 15, 2022
This is just to tell you that the NYSC scheme has become utterly useless against the backdrop of prevailing economic and security situation in the country.

Can't people serve their nation from their respective states or bases?

You curtailed movement of persons during covid in order to prevent the spread and resultant deaths . Nigerian is presently at war and the mumu government cannot suspend, limit or scrap the scheme. The NYSC has failed to live up to its billing and should be binned or re-worked to reflect the realities on ground.

1 Like

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by specialmati(m): 1:26pm On May 15, 2022
OtemAtum:
See contradiction here. Sheep and Lion at the same time? I am sure that they should be bold as a lion while preaching the gospel and behave as sheep while persecuted is what they wrote in the bible, not the other way round na.
grin grin grin grin there is no contradiction there,these are things of the spirit,that's the word of God. You dont use your human knowledge to interpret it. It's just like telling you that all men comes into the world with the attributes of doing evil or good
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by jude33084(m): 1:26pm On May 15, 2022
Nktessy:

That's just the solution. Fish the killers out and kill them too. Simple. Matter close

Supported!

1 Like

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by OtemAtum: 1:30pm On May 15, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin there is no contradiction there,these are things of the spirit,that's the word of God. You dont use your human knowledge to interpret it. It's just like telling you that all men comes into the world with the attributes of doing evil or good

Did you read this?

-''I am sure that they should be bold as a lion while preaching the gospel and behave as sheep while persecuted is what they wrote in the bible, not the other way round na.''
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by OtemAtum: 1:32pm On May 15, 2022
specialmati:
I am into spirituality more than your pastors sef. They do religiousity while I do spirituality. So there is no way I won't understand this.
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 15, 2022
Loverboi2cute:
Prophet Muhammed is a fvcking bast*ard

God Pu*nish Allah & his cohorts followers

God Pu*nish Islam

God Pu*nish all d Muslims in Sokoto State & in other parts of Nigeria

The Quoran is a mudafuvcking lie

Thunder...fire anybody dat.is pained by my post

Come & beat me in my house...I dey my estate in Surulere Lagos
Bloody Cannibals disguised In a stu*pid religions

I repeat once again Mohamed is a fvcking ba*stars‼️

Don't waste your breath, all ds jargons up there will change nothing.

1 Like

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by specialmati(m): 1:34pm On May 15, 2022
OtemAtum:

Did you read this?

-''I am sure that they should be bold as a lion while preaching the gospel and behave as sheep while persecuted is what they wrote in the bible, not the other way round na.''
grin grin grin show me where its written in the bible
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by specialmati(m): 1:38pm On May 15, 2022
OtemAtum:
I am into spirituality more than your pastors sef. They do religiousity while I do spirituality. So there is no way I won't understand this.
grin grin grin what you are into is incantations. You don't know anything about spirituality if you do you shouldn't have rub in the pastor thing because you don't even know if am a Christian or not.ok let's start what do you understand when asked about spirituality
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by OtemAtum: 1:43pm On May 15, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin show me where its written in the bible
1.When they slap you on one cheek, turn the other
2. Blessed are yu when men shall persecute you and say all manner of things against you.
3. And the Lord shall fight for you and you shall hold your peace.
4.For the weapon of our warfare are not carnal.
5. But we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principality and spiritual wickedness in high places.
It goes on and on like that. Assuming christianity was not invented and you follow Judaism which says 'an eye for an eye' by now even you would be in the streets killing the muslims and it will look normal. How you behave is a function of the code written in your religious software. So you guys should edit your religion and bring on the CURRENT TESTAMENT where you can write that ' Let every christian fight back the muslims whenever they attack us, sayeth the lord.' Specialmati 5:22

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by caprini1: 1:44pm On May 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Hypocrites

How cum Muslims and Northern corpers are never under any threat in the south since this stupid nysc started

Every little thing christian corpers become target practice in the north to send message

End this stupid nysc and send Muslim corpers to the north return our brethren
Corpers stays rent free in the BQ of our country home in my home town ,and given food stuffs occasionally as well.It hurts that up north their lives are not safe during crisis.These are people's children.
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by TenQ: 1:44pm On May 15, 2022
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by OtemAtum: 1:45pm On May 15, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin what you are into is incantations. You don't know anything about spirituality if you do you shouldn't have rub in the pastor thing because you don't even know if am a Christian or not.ok let's start what do you understand when asked about spirituality
Okay.
I uderstand the making of the universe.
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by Padipadi(m): 1:51pm On May 15, 2022
Highman56:
it's like you don't know these people.dey don't reason like you do
No problem. Everybody should prepare for the worst
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by Lasgidi90(m): 1:52pm On May 15, 2022
Righthussle:
If you're a woman/girl and you made a post on social media during Yul Edochie's second wife gist and you are yet to make a post about Deborah's gruesome murder.

I want to curse you specially

May your anus block forever.
May you always see Deborah's face in your dream.
May your mother in law hate you forever.
May your husband marry several wives.
May your food be tasteless in your husband's mouth.

Comrade, kilode na. Wetin dem do you.
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by ComeToJesus: 1:53pm On May 15, 2022
GloriousGbola:
it is time for NYSC to go

who is going to tabulate the number of defenseless kids murdered in cold blood in the name of this failed experiment?

are contracts to supply rubbish jungle boots worth more than the lives of human beings

Correct man. You hit the nail on the head. The only reason NYSC exists is for the contract for the supply of NYSC uniforms, boots and other logistics to keep running.

All that nonsense narrative about unity is fabled tales to tantalize the ears of the unaware.

1 Like

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by timefarm(m): 1:57pm On May 15, 2022
Mokason288:
An eye for an eye will make Nigeria a better place

Imagine the audacity ,

You killed a defenseless girl

Yet you are still protesting destroying more properties
Unfortunately this is the only solution in this present Nigeria.

Without it, their energy to repeat the evil will ever increase.

But of they are served with same coin, they will think twice before they do it next time.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Releases Results Of FCT Elections / Aliyu Umar Is Dead (Ex-Kano Attorney-General) / Naira Crisis: We Have Power To Hear Case, Supreme Court Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.