Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,166 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto (27466 Views)

Jamil Abubakar Denies Endorsing Deborah's Murder, Threatens Legal Action / Azman Airline Disowns Jamil Abubakar's Comment On Deborah's Murder / Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by Deldrax29: 1:58pm On May 15, 2022
Graceman444:
grin outstanding moment
Mrfunny (Oga sabinus) shared tears shocked after winning best online content Creator AMVCA AWARD 2022 grin
Says it is first award in Lagos cry

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Ualmn5J3g

Are you out of your mind?? angry angry
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by specialmati(m): 2:02pm On May 15, 2022
OtemAtum:

1.When they slap you on one cheek, turn the other
2. Blessed are yu when men shall persecute you and say all manner of things against you.
3. And the Lord shall fight for you and you shall hold your peace.
4.For the weapon of our warfare are not carnal.
5. But we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principality and spiritual wickedness in high places.
It goes on and on like that. Assuming christianity was not invented and you follow Judaism which says 'an eye for an eye' by now even you would be in the streets killing the muslims and it will look normal. How you behave is a function of the code written in your religious software. So you guys should edit your religion and bring on the CURRENT TESTAMENT where you can write that ' Let every christian fight back the muslims whenever they attack us, sayeth the lord.' Specialmati 5:22
grin grin grin grin you just pick the once that suits your idealogy like a said its a word written by the inspiration of the Holy spirit not to be giving a human head interpretation
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by Mokason288(m): 2:07pm On May 15, 2022
Nktessy:

That's just the solution. Fish the killers out and kill them too. Simple. Matter close
Fish out which nansense killers ?

Killlll any available headslamer you see

Let the scores begin
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:13pm On May 15, 2022
Suspect33:
One thing I love about the outcome of this incident is that for the past few days, they've been nothing like 'yeebos' or 'yoruba miscreants' gracing every thread on NLs front-page.. perhaps, the Igbos and Yorubas are beginning to understand who their real enemy is and the latter is beginning to see sense in the formers agitation for a separate nation.. las las we'll all have sense
Both of them foolish die, and bcoz of this foolishness anoda northerner will likely clinch 2023.
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by generalwo(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2022
Why advise them to stay indoors?? They should leave the state all together!!
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by Princeadebayo11(m): 2:19pm On May 15, 2022
The comments I read above made me laugh seriously. We are here enjoying our lives in Sokoto, nothing is happening here in our area in Sokoto and we pray nothing will happen. Aftermath of the curfew will show what is next
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by InoGetJoy: 2:19pm On May 15, 2022
Chinsbz:

How can RIP, even your Neighbor insult your aged father how do you feel?
Muhammad is a pedophile megalomaniac. Kii yaself
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by InoGetJoy: 2:20pm On May 15, 2022
Princeadebayo11:
The comments I read above made me laugh seriously. We are here enjoying our lives in Sokoto, nothing is happening here in our area in Sokoto and we pray nothing will happen. Aftermath of the curfew will show what is next
You do realise it might snowball into a full religious unrest and get to your area, right?
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by Ojuntana: 2:20pm On May 15, 2022
Righthussle:
If you're a woman/girl and you made a post on social media during Yul Edochie's second wife gist and you are yet to make a post about Deborah's gruesome murder.

I want to curse you specially

May your anus block forever.
May you always see Deborah's face in your dream.
May your mother in law hate you forever.
May your husband marry several wives.
May your food be tasteless in your husband's mouth.

Comrade you need to be calming down
Wetin carry anus blockade enter this matter
You go too like vex o
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by InoGetJoy: 2:23pm On May 15, 2022
shocked
Lastmankc:
Nobody understood anything.these guys(ibos and yorubas) fighting themselves are all fools.Go to the politics section and see for yourself.Until these fools understand the north and their hatred for the South,the north we continue to be lord over them.
Very stupid people, the Igbos and Yorubas are.
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by Osashalom: 2:27pm On May 15, 2022
Reject Islam, except you are a murderer
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by Adesina18111(m): 2:28pm On May 15, 2022
The only language I have known through their so called ISLAM is war... Terrorism is in the blood...dem too like violence...I know if na Christian kill a Muslim Hausa here...war for don dey and killing would have been massive...why are Christians so quiet and gentle?...the intimidation is too much...
Everybody just dey fear...imagine no General Overseer has ever said anything not even CAN...But if na politics u go dey see them...Why Muslim no dey try or fight with Traditional religion Leaders?...God punish your entire generation...ISLAM is a scam
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by chatinent: 2:34pm On May 15, 2022
Righthussle:
If you're a woman/girl and you made a post on social media during Yul Edochie's second wife gist and you are yet to make a post about Deborah's gruesome murder.

I want to curse you specially

May your anus block forever.
May you always see Deborah's face in your dream.
May your mother in law hate you forever.
May your husband marry several wives.
May your food be tasteless in your husband's mouth.

Oga, no bi so o. Take a chill pill biko
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by chatinent: 2:37pm On May 15, 2022
I have a feeling that NYSC is a northern plan against the south.
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by chatinent: 2:40pm On May 15, 2022
People are expecting the military to react. React? When top personnel are Hausa/Fulani? You never knew Nigeria was all planned out?
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by OtemAtum: 2:46pm On May 15, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin you just pick the once that suits your idealogy like a said its a word written by the inspiration of the Holy spirit not to be giving a human head interpretation
I wrote five if it yet you are not satisfied. Oya give me the ones where your religious founders asked you to fight back grin
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by specialmati(m): 2:51pm On May 15, 2022
OtemAtum:
I wrote five if it yet you are not satisfied. Oya give me the ones where your religious founders asked you to fight back grin
grin grin grin you self you no they rest, OK take one"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves. Be ye therefore wise as serpents and harmless as doves (Matthew 10:16, KJV).
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by Princeadebayo11(m): 2:55pm On May 15, 2022
InoGetJoy:

You do realise it might snowball into a full religious unrest and get to your area, right?
Nothing will happen... Christians are really good people, they didn't react anyhow to the crisis.. they only remains calm
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by Bolaji26(m): 2:57pm On May 15, 2022
Chinsbz:

How can RIP, even your Neighbor insult your aged father how do you feel?

I don't get you?
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by OtemAtum: 3:08pm On May 15, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin you self you no they rest, OK take one"Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves. Be ye therefore wise as serpents and harmless as doves (Matthew 10:16, KJV).
Now you see what I was talking about. When it comes to fighting back, they ask you to be like doves, sheep, mouse. So you guys should remain harmless and wait for your god to fight for you, otherwise you guys should invent the book of Specialmati 5:22 and defend yourselves against them.
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by Ododoeye0020(m): 3:09pm On May 15, 2022
Fasindo:
shocked

The christian corpers should not just stay indoors, they should also be wary of the northern Muslim corpers cos those ones can easily set them up.

I will advise they all move into NCCF/NACC building. Because they will be safer and and easily fight together when they live togethers than when they stay individually in their various lodge Incase if they are attacked
What a rubbish from a supposedly lliterate person.
As you're a Christian, you can expose your fellow corps member serving in the south-east to harm and danger
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by specialmati(m): 3:15pm On May 15, 2022
OtemAtum:
Now you see what I was talking about. When it comes to fighting back, they ask you to be like doves, sheep, mouse. So you guys should remain harmless and wait for your god to fight for you, otherwise you guys should invent the book of Specialmati 5:22 and defend yourselves against them.
>: grin grin grin grin no no no you forget the serpent side. grin grin grin that serpent there is to bite to death from any attack. You see when I told you the word is not for head knowledge. It's spirit
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by Aboks(m): 3:17pm On May 15, 2022
ISLAM NA SCAM
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by haslaw(m): 3:21pm On May 15, 2022
tarantino1:

Foolish, brainless jihadist. Define terrorism for me and explain how the late Deborah fits that definition.

You are no different from that satanic girl called Deborah Samuel. You are just another Christian extremist who doesn't believe in live and let's live.

Learn to respect other people's faith. It is not a crime of everyone is not a Christian like you.
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by haslaw(m): 3:23pm On May 15, 2022
DaddyGngeess:
Nothing I mean nothing will ever ever make any of my children to serve in northern Nigeria, if is the only state in Nigeria for them to do their nysc then they will not serve at all..

You and your children will always have issues if they don't learn to tolerate others no matter where they go.
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by Arabaincubus: 3:26pm On May 15, 2022
So, why do I have to send my ward to Sokoto?

We are extremely stupid in Nigeria.
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by tarantino1: 3:32pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

You are no different from that satanic girl called Deborah Samuel. You are just another Christian extremist who doesn't believe in live and let's live.

Learn to respect other people's faith. It is not a crime of everyone is not a Christian like you.

I can't believe live and let live is coming from the mouth of support of murderers, that's if you are not one yourself.

Again, define terrorism for me and explain how Deborah fits that definition.

You can't open your gutter filled mouth and brand the victim of a a very disturbing crime a terrorist.
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by haslaw(m): 3:43pm On May 15, 2022
tarantino1:

I can't believe live and let live is coming from the mouth of support of murderers, that's if you are not one yourself.

Again, define terrorism for me and explain how Deborah fits that definition.

You can't open your gutter filled mouth and brand the victim of a a very disturbing crime a terrorist.

Why are you Christians filled with so much hate and bitterness. You people cannot live in peace with others. Even in the work place you always bicker, backbite, backstab, etc

Just know that you are going against the teachings of Jesus Christ.

I will henceforth not reply to your messages again.
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:47pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

You and your children will always have issues if they don't learn to tolerate others no matter where they go.

Very lane talk, who is talking about torelating here, the northerners themselves knows how to tolerate people and they are killing from every little issue, I saw how a driver was killed in Kubwa because he mistakenly hit an okada man that didn't even die self , just a minor crash b4 u could say Jack they don kill am, abeg dey ur lane I know what i am talking about .

1 Like

Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by DaddyGngeess(m): 3:50pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

Very lame talk, who is talking about torelating here, the northerners themselves knows how to tolerate people and they are killing from every little issue, I saw how a driver was killed in Kubwa because he mistakenly hit an okada man that didn't even die self , just a minor crash b4 u could say Jack they don kill am, abeg dey ur lane I know what i am talking about .
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:11pm On May 15, 2022
haslaw:

Why are you Christians filled with so much hate and bitterness. You people cannot live in peace with others. Even in the work place you always bicker, backbite, backstab, etc

Just know that you are going against the teachings of Jesus Christ.

I will henceforth not reply to your messages again.

Oga
Deborah only said Jesus is Lord in their class WhatsApp group meant for everyone of them not only moslems.
Then viola turned the thing alleging that it is blasphemy.

U people intimidate others in every aspect of national life. Every small thing u call others "Arne". See the president exploits of appointing only u guys.

Change, change oooo....
Re: Deborah's Murder: Stay Indoors, NYSC Warns Corps Members In Sokoto by OtemAtum: 4:13pm On May 15, 2022
specialmati:
>: grin grin grin grin no no no you forget the serpent side. grin grin grin that serpent there is to bite to death from any attack. You see when I told you the word is not for head knowledge. It's spirit
Wise as serpent, not harmful as serpent. That is what your bible told you. Harmless as dove, not wise as dove is what your bible told you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Hate Poverty, Seeing Me In A Private Jet Shouldn’t Be A Big Deal – Okorocha / Ben Murray-Bruce Dines At An Italian Restaurant In London. PICS / AFCON 2019: Sanwo-Olu Speaks On Funding FG’s Delegation To Egypt With $450m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.