Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Life Is Pain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is Pain (567 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Said All She See On The Photo Is Pain Ladies And Gentlemen What / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Pain by Semiaddict: 1:23pm On May 15, 2022
So i took jamb again and i scored 195, I'm beginning to feel even more suicidal.
Re: Life Is Pain by badaru911: 1:39pm On May 15, 2022
Semiaddict:
So i took jamb again and i scored 195, I'm beginning to feel even more suicidal.
... I took jamb 4 times before gaining admission.. The first one, I scored 111, next 121,next 191 and last 212..post utme helped me out... After my second jamb, I went to poly... before going to the university...
.. Failing jamb is not the end of life... What would thousands of graduates doing nothing or struggling in life to make ends meet say... Going to the university does not determine success in one's life... Many of my friends that do not go to higher institutions are successful in life and living happily than some of my friends that are gradutes.... Life is beautiful man, enjoy it..

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Pain by Pussyassasin(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2022
Semiaddict:
just keep trying man
Re: Life Is Pain by Damnfailure: 2:35pm On May 15, 2022
Helium gas
Re: Life Is Pain by Oblivionz5(m): 4:24pm On May 15, 2022
Semiaddict:

Polytechnic should accept that. Learn to be versatile
Re: Life Is Pain by audubash: 4:36pm On May 15, 2022
I have MSc @29 in Nigerian University with annual strike, graduated from Sec. Sch. in 2009 admitted to Uni. in 2012 after four attempts. I'm feeling more suicidal than you bcs I don't have a good job, pls don't commit suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Pain by Makanike: 5:02pm On May 15, 2022

I won't ask you not to commit suicide because it only takes courage to do so, and from your write-up you lack courage.... Young man you have to know that failure is part of life, but what matters is how you bounce back

I will advice you to use this time and work on yourself, learn a handwork and wait for next year and remember jamb is not a yardstick to measure success
Re: Life Is Pain by Elonmusk1: 5:35pm On May 15, 2022
Semiaddict:
why not go to the NOUN for admission,they don't need any jamb result.
Re: Life Is Pain by Jmichael1(m): 9:35pm On May 15, 2022
If jamb no gree accept u,learn hand work...
dis life no hard ooh,na we jst de make tinz hard 4 our slf.....
Re: Life Is Pain by Medianna(f): 9:56pm On May 15, 2022
Someone score 281 here and he just dey hiss anyhow.
You scored 195 you want to commit suicide.

Why common jamb can make one depressed is what I don't understand.
When you eventually pass it and go to school, school sef have a bigger gbese.
So chill. Its part of life.
Re: Life Is Pain by Captainshedrach(m): 10:00pm On May 15, 2022
Don't give up
Re: Life Is Pain by Ballzproblemm: 10:11pm On May 15, 2022
Semiaddict:
this wan never see life ,na jamb they make you suicidal ,nigga I spent for years at home then because my parents no fit send me go higher institution,. now we living our dreams

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch As Omah Lay Rock Big Yansh At The Bacalay Concert In Usa / What Would You Have Done In This Situation ? / Sperm Donation!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.