Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos (33451 Views)

Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki / Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) / Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Sunnyobums: 3:26pm On May 15, 2022
cococandy:
Let Nigerian men be more concerned about feminism while they are busy doing this to each other and everyone else
Just look at the nonsense you just typed, a southerner like you was killed by an aboki just days after the incident in sokoto and feminism is the only thing you can think of, na wao for una.

5 Likes

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by 3ple9ine(m): 3:26pm On May 15, 2022
sukkot:
had same incdent with hausa okada man in lekki phase 1. dude just jammed into my car and destroyed the rear lights and sped off. i just look at my lights and free the guy. has happened to me twice now with these bke abokis but fortunately for me, my character is that i dont sweat the little stuff beause i could easiy have been lynched and killed if i chased the guy because ths happened around lekki central mosque where abokis there are like thousands just waiting around with nothing to do

see as den turn that fresh handsome boy to suya. dem for put onions and tomato and pepper on the boy so we can at least know that it is suya they are tryng to make. mayne i taya for this anarchy

This also happened close to a mosque were they do stay. The mosque authority had to place a ban on them hanging around, they are only allowed to pray and go.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Ifakiland(m): 3:26pm On May 15, 2022
Napster7:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/15/commercial-motorcyclists-beat-burn-sound-engineer-death-lagos-due-disagreement-over-n100
So a father of 2 was dragging 100 naira change with okada man?? What happened to been thr bigger man amd walk away....no Nigerians will always wanna show "do you know who I am" like I always say....study your environment and act accordingly.....
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Tamtam2000: 3:27pm On May 15, 2022
Make them try this shit for east and see shege. Imagine an aboki killing an Igbo man for aba or onitsha, na only military go save them that day. Even after nimbo attack, they saw shege,
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Omoluabi16(m): 3:28pm On May 15, 2022
Do people still fight with aboki bikemen over 100naira and 50naira change? It is not cowardice to walk away from such situations oo. Better bargain beforehand, or just tell them to getatwith the miserable change. We know what happened at egbeda a few weeks ago.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Guyman02: 3:30pm On May 15, 2022
shantti:

Are they the most dominant tribe in Lagos. Why can't other tribes lynch them to death
Even in Lagos there's a tribe Abokis don't play with and it's the Igbos, believe me they will close their shops and Lynch back
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by okeysoninv: 3:30pm On May 15, 2022
their madness should end in afonja land. if they try this rubbish enter east of the Niger . it will be heavy massacre on them. afonja should continue romancing aboki.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by tonyson010(m): 3:40pm On May 15, 2022
Fashionista01:

Rest in peace to the dead. To the living, conflicts does not solve any problem rather it will worsen the situation at hand.

Know the kind of being you are fighting with in order not to loose your life in the course of fighting with an evil being.

Some deaths are avoidable if we will only listen to the voice reasoning instead of the voice of our ego and strength.

that's the absolute truth. not every fight is worth facing.
it is so sad.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Topzee109: 3:47pm On May 15, 2022
Afonjamuslim24:
At this point, i think it's safe to boldly say Death to all Head slammers.
Ode, Christian has done worse
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Kkk777: 3:52pm On May 15, 2022
before reading this post I knew that the okadamen would be Aboki.
Killing is nothing to them.

Lagos is sitting on keg of gun powder with all these aboki Okada riders in the metropolis.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by mekybabe1: 3:52pm On May 15, 2022
O my! Cos of N100? His family will be in pains for the rest of their lives. That's why I always try to avoid stories that touch the heart. I would have just paid the N100 while still arguing with the aboki and walked away jejely. There's no aboki you see on the way that doesn't have dagger on him and they don't have regards for their own lives talkless of the lives of others. Naija my COWntry.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by skywalker240(m): 3:55pm On May 15, 2022
pennywys:
angry

. Please can we just divide this country?
Ethnic war is coming soon

Dear brothers from the East and South please let's prepared
dont waste your time.

the igbos and the south south (to some extent) has been singing this since, but the betrayal south of the west are okay with one nigeria. I was supprised to see the idiots screaming break nigeria, because of that christain girl.

anybody who untill after the deborah murder has been screaming one nigeria is an abominable idiot, even my own fellow brothers from the south south.

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by neonly: 3:59pm On May 15, 2022
3seriez:

It happened in Lagos and you are still foaming in the mouth.

Even if like let happen anywhere in d country
U hardly see aboki go jail
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Flappy222: 4:01pm On May 15, 2022
seems this nation is trying so hard to top No 1 Global Terrorist Index smh.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by depure(m): 4:02pm On May 15, 2022
pachigo001:
So aboki de get mind for Lagos to kill and Yorubas will leave them make them try that their rubbish for east here
na the area wey them they cause it Lagos still remains the city aboki no fit try nonsense
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by obontami: 4:08pm On May 15, 2022
What's the difference between Nigeria, Iraq, iran, Yemen and Afghanistan? The rate of blood shed in this country is alarming. How can a country with so much bloodshed prosper. Will blood of the innocent not cry? embarassed undecided cry
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by November24(f): 4:08pm On May 15, 2022
pachigo001:
So aboki de get mind for Lagos to kill and Yorubas will leave them make them try that their rubbish for east here
They won't dare in East.
Lagos na no man's land grin

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by skywalker240(m): 4:09pm On May 15, 2022
okeysoninv:
their madness should end in afonja land. if they try this rubbish enter east of the Niger . it will be heavy massacre on them. afonja should continue romancing aboki.
Yes oo, what do you expect from betrayers. you can see already their coward comments

"100 naira ?"

"cant you just walk away?"

tueh, very coward tribe with betrayers paradise

over here in benin city at sapele road bypass oghghe, some silly abokis burnt a bini boy alive, before the day dawned more than 30 abokis were killed and burnt with tires. In the south south, we dont take their stupid boldness with politically correctness. We kill them as we see them.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by maasoap(m): 4:10pm On May 15, 2022
This one will never get my Nigerians riled up because it has nothing to do with religion.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by obontami: 4:11pm On May 15, 2022
Sunnyobums:

Just look at the nonsense you just typed, a southerner like you was killed by an aboki just days after the incident in sokoto and feminism is the only thing you can think of, na wao for una.

Brain dey pain that old fool. How killing of an innocent man relate to the stupid feminism wey the fool dey shout about?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:15pm On May 15, 2022
This is just too horrible and bad. What is this country turning into¿
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by 3seriez(m): 4:17pm On May 15, 2022
neonly:

Even if like let happen anywhere in d country
U hardly see aboki go jail

So an Aboki did this in the heart of Lagos, in the midst of yorubas and got away Scot free. The story no complete abeg.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by neonly: 4:30pm On May 15, 2022
3seriez:

So an Aboki did this in the heart of Lagos, in the midst of yorubas and got away Scot free. The story no complete abeg.

Don't pray to be in dat kind of situation
When they gather even police they fear them
U don't know if one of them wear bomb vest
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Realists(m): 4:33pm On May 15, 2022
Afonjamuslim24:
At this point, i think it's safe to boldly say Death to all Head slammers.

What a fallacious statement you just made, because pastors have been burying human heads at their pulpits to perform miracles, dose not mean all Christians do human sacrifice.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Johel(m): 4:35pm On May 15, 2022
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Galadimaboie: 4:36pm On May 15, 2022
pachigo001:
. So Na only aboki they ride Bike In Lagos? Why all those hate
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by pachigo001(m): 4:41pm On May 15, 2022
ORIAYO70:

You r dumb a fight against aboki in Lagos is not for Yoruba alone but for all tribe's in Lagos against the abokis, looking at the report then u see the guy na Igbo boy, sought him out.

A crisis in Mile 12, the first guy that was killed was Igbo guy n is shop was burnt, we will come together to fight not Yoruba alone.
but if igbos first retaliate now Yoruba will still say they want to burn down Lagos

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by ofuonyebi: 4:50pm On May 15, 2022
The case of Okada mob is not new..
it is now every where that immediately one of them has an issue with passenger
others will stop to fight the opponent whether passenger or motorists

I think is high time our security agencies take this reckless act of mob-attack by our bike riders as a serious crime in the society
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by pachigo001(m): 4:52pm On May 15, 2022
neonly:

Don't pray to be in dat kind of situation
When they gather even police they fear them
U don't know if one of them wear bomb vest
coward talk
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by maasoap(m): 4:56pm On May 15, 2022
neonly:
Malams Malams Na lugard cause am
That why I don't board aboki bike with d way they ride and no destination except u control them
But trust me he will be release after some calls one nigeria indeed

Don't be selective, jungle justice is everywhere by all tribes. This past one week is even more terrible in the South as far as mob killings is concerned
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Aaay: 5:00pm On May 15, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by neonly: 5:03pm On May 15, 2022
pachigo001:
coward talk

D death don't talk
Who Bi d person dat brave help in Nigeria
Abeg hide yur head stop making noise of you see real wahala can u wait

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ondo: NSCDC Officers Killed Man And His Younger Sister (Graphic Photos) / Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life / Armed Robber Kills Gang Member While Trying To Rob Victim In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.