Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos (33504 Views)

Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki / Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) / Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by donprinyo(m): 2:48pm On May 15, 2022
bringing the fight home and away. when will they come to the east, we await
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by kadex1: 2:52pm On May 15, 2022
This is what we are saying. Religion tolerance. How does Prophelt Muhammed come into this? The earlier you accept other people's cultural and religious sensentivities and inclinations, the better for you. The the relative unity and peace we enjoy in South West is rooted in this reality.

Stop blaming an individual's failing, misdeeds or crime on his religion, tribe or region. There are good people and bad people every where.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by sucreblazing(m): 2:52pm On May 15, 2022
Don't know why I find this story hard to believe... Probably those guys were mistaken for armed robbers and this journalist twisted the whole story to suit what's trending now....

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by TruthinAction: 2:52pm On May 15, 2022
Jashub:
This country is probably worst than Yemen or Afghanistan. The number of people being lynch by mobs in this country is something that needs to be looked into quickly before it becomes a norm. undecided

It is not happening by accident. They are doing what they were instructed to do in their secret meetings. Except more of these unless we decide to put an end to it. The police will do nothing about it. They are controlled by the same people who are masterminding this wickedness.

Nobody has the monopoly of violence. If the south starts to retaliate, they will have sense.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by sukkot: 2:56pm On May 15, 2022
3ple9ine:
Something like this happened in my area.

An Okada man hit a guy's car then drove off he was eventually caught but then he was around his people so an argument ensued then another Okada man stabbed the owner of the car which later resulted to his death.

This angered people that the people of that tribe were given a form of quit notice, infact about 4 of those people from that tribe were killed and about 3 weeks, people of that tribe were not seen around till there was calm around the area.
had same incdent with hausa okada man in lekki phase 1. dude just jammed into my car and destroyed the rear lights and sped off. i just look at my lights and free the guy. has happened to me twice now with these bke abokis but fortunately for me, my character is that i dont sweat the little stuff beause i could easiy have been lynched and killed if i chased the guy because ths happened around lekki central mosque where abokis there are like thousands just waiting around with nothing to do

see as den turn that fresh handsome boy to suya. dem for put onions and tomato and pepper on the boy so we can at least know that it is suya they are tryng to make. mayne i taya for this anarchy

3 Likes

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Kuginzi: 2:57pm On May 15, 2022
These ones are killing because of N100, in Southwest
IPOB/ESN/UGM are killing their fellow Igbos because of Biafra in Southeast.
Bandits are killing because of Ransom in the North.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by shantti(m): 3:00pm On May 15, 2022
ovalrose:

You have a car. He was on okada. Besides, unless you actually use a gun and fire it at them, the sheer number of bloodthirsty abokis will still overwhelm you and destroy you. Very evil set of people. Tufiakwaaaaaa

Are they the most dominant tribe in Lagos. Why can't other tribes lynch them to death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by shantti(m): 3:02pm On May 15, 2022
ORIAYO70:

You r dumb a fight against aboki in Lagos is not for Yoruba alone but for all tribe's in Lagos against the abokis, looking at the report then u see the guy na Igbo boy, sought him out.

A crisis in Mile 12, the first guy that was killed was Igbo guy n is shop was burnt, we will come together to fight not Yoruba alone.

Wait, hausas are the dominant tribe in Lagos??
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Kuginzi: 3:02pm On May 15, 2022
shantti:

Are they the most dominant tribe in Lagos. Why can't other tribes lynch them to death
Abeg help me ask him ooh!
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Litmus: 3:02pm On May 15, 2022
Merseycider:
Don't comment yet until you get this news from others main stream media.

Sahara report is a useless media

Why people that are not first hand witnesses to events believe whatever is told them without waiting for more information is befuddling.

If you're unwilling to seek evidence or are impatient, the best passive policy is keep an open mind; that is, neither believe nor disbelieve.

Who knows, perhaps our eagerness to believe negative stuff so we can mouth off on, 'divide dis country' or cry, "Jappa" is why crimes are quickly forgotten. We are keen, you see, to move on to the next negative news.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Str8talk21: 3:03pm On May 15, 2022
My prayer is any person begging for our continuing stay with this murderous
muslims of hausa & fulani ethnic stock and Nigerien and their islamist brothers and sisters is generation shall suddenly be cut short.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by ovalrose(f): 3:05pm On May 15, 2022
shantti:

No, but they're the most uncivilized, backward, hatred filled and sadistic fanatics probably in all Africa.
Other tribes address issues more humanely than these ones. God help me, to even have a Hausa person as acquaintance dey hard me o.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by donbenie(m): 3:06pm On May 15, 2022
tiswell:
[s]seemed like NK's curses has finally caught up with Nigeria sad[/s]
Him and his curses have caused enough madness in the East already.. angry
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by otokx(m): 3:06pm On May 15, 2022
The story is not too clear
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Terrence99: 3:06pm On May 15, 2022
Sanwo Olu is a very careless fellow. He should have sorted out this issue years back.
You have criminals from different parts of the country committing crimes under the guise of riding bikes. You banned bikes, yet they are riding bikes in front of Governor's office.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by loko50(m): 3:07pm On May 15, 2022
Cokahot:
In my car,I have a golf stick,a baseball bat and a heavy pedal lock. Just hit me and u will see wonders let alone drag change with okada. He died over a 100 buck. Fuc k

What's the use of a baseball bat against a mob? Infact they will so test those things on you, then you will pray for a quick escape

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:08pm On May 15, 2022
cococandy:
Let Nigerian men be more concerned about feminism while they are busy doing this to each other and everyone else
Exactly.. grin
You pulled the word just as it should be.. cheesy
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Shimran(m): 3:08pm On May 15, 2022
Afonjamuslim24:
At this point, i think it's safe to boldly say Death to all Head slammers.

Islam is here to stay.
Certainly Islam will outlives you and your entire generation.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by ORIAYO70(m): 3:08pm On May 15, 2022
shantti:

Wait, hausas are the dominant tribe in Lagos??

Then wait n see

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by chrizzyace: 3:08pm On May 15, 2022
Wait this story no clear they actually beat the guy to death and still burnt him? Omo I can finally conclude that most people we see everyday are not human at all. shocked
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by tonididdy(m): 3:12pm On May 15, 2022
And this happen in lagos?

... If na to make mouth, insult and threaten fellow nairalanders, that region go carry first.
SORRY NO ABOKI CAN TRY THIS IN BENIN...

Even tho I have a thought this some cultism shit.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Dharmiejoe(m): 3:12pm On May 15, 2022
This is unbelievable. Right ere in lagos this infidels are killing with impunity and we fold our arms and watch waiting for help from nowhere. It's high time we take our destiny into our hands and protect ourselves. No govt can save the southerners from northerners but southerners themselves. #Deborahlifematters
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Electrochemistry(m): 3:13pm On May 15, 2022
In Lagos? No. This beastly confidence is too much. The heatless insensitive murderers should be located and brought to book through their Okada union. Wild animals!
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by motionarena: 3:13pm On May 15, 2022
We need to declare a religious war against these barbaric sons of Muhammed
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Born2Breed(f): 3:13pm On May 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Southerners are cowards!!!

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by aiye1988: 3:17pm On May 15, 2022
Cokahot:
In my car,I have a golf stick,a baseball bat and a heavy pedal lock. Just hit me and u will see wonders let alone drag change with okada. He died over a 100 buck. Fuc k
You can’t fight 3-10 guys, I had similar experience at Lekki phase 1 also with those Abokis, mine was not even because of money.
Immediately, the arguments started, he gave me slap, that’s how they all gathered. I couldn’t fight back, I just walked away with my girl friend right beside me.

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by DSoj(m): 3:17pm On May 15, 2022
The way I'm angry reading this, if i grab an Ak 47 , I will just go to a Sabo where many of these abokis live and go on a shooting spree.
This is just too much

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by tonididdy(m): 3:17pm On May 15, 2022
Born2Breed:
grin grin grin grin

Southerners are cowards!!!

Pls be specific when you are profiling... There's a difference btw SW and SS angry

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by loko50(m): 3:19pm On May 15, 2022
If this story is true then it's the beginning of the end for the Hausa bike illiterates
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Befidel: 3:21pm On May 15, 2022
This aboki should be check mate, their activities are getting worse every day.....Human life mean nothing to them.
And we are taking it for a joke ..
We must do something about it before they kill everyone of us because government are not ready to do anything.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by realstars: 3:26pm On May 15, 2022
The growing number of aboki in lagos is the beginning of the downfall of the city. Remember that fee bandits are the okada riders there and they care not for anyone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Tortured Apprentice To Death Over Allegations Of Poor Sales (pictured) / Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life / Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.