Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos (33487 Views)

Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki / Hausa Motorcyclists And "Area Boys" Clash In Ipaja, Lagos, One Dead (Photos) / Motorcyclists burn buildings, NTA station in Uyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by realmindz: 5:03pm On May 15, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
Oby ezekwasili will become deaf and dumb now since it is south and not northern states

Did u see the part it was reported an aboki did this, no be aboki dey do okada for Lagos ?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Awoleesu(m): 5:04pm On May 15, 2022
I think Nigerians should brace up for more of these bizarre happenings...

I strongly suspect a political move to either thwart the 2023 elections in favour of another northerner (in the guise of emergency rule) or an outright deliberate attempt to put off the elections...

Underrate Aboki in naija politics at your own risk!

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by neonly: 5:06pm On May 15, 2022
maasoap:

Don't be selective, jungle justice is everywhere by all tribes. This past one week is even more terrible in the South as far as mob killings is concerned

Agreed but you find out mostly d people dat commit dis crime in Lagos were not born in Lagos they come with high expectations only for der dreams to cut short next na frustration
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by joyandfaith: 5:14pm On May 15, 2022
Tinubu dynasty has destroyed lagos. We don't need unregulated okavango business in Lagos. They should all be banned in all commercial hubs and terminals. Gokada, Oride and other transport companies should take over okada business for proper identification and regulation.

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Remnita(f): 5:22pm On May 15, 2022
Napster7:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/15/commercial-motorcyclists-beat-burn-sound-engineer-death-lagos-due-disagreement-over-n100

I hate Nigeria
Do yourself a favour and leave this shit hole
If you don’t have money go and look for money and stop saying thrash that Nigeria is a good place
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Elidrisy20: 5:32pm On May 15, 2022
Na afonja guy
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by asahnwaKC: 5:49pm On May 15, 2022
Aboki no get address.... people no de the area while the fighting was going on
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by mywells: 5:52pm On May 15, 2022
All this northerner are all animals, don't know why Yoruba people keep accommodating them,they don't deserve to live among Yoruba,they are illiterate, Yoruba people are so docile to the core, can't imagine someone that hates education living among educated people,ordnary agbero for Yoruba land still pass through elementary school,but this aboki or these northern animals are just dump like shit from cow ass.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by pacespot(m): 6:11pm On May 15, 2022
But na Igbo voices i dey hear mostly in that video. Lagos is a no man's land though
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by OlawaleBammie: 6:24pm On May 15, 2022
pachigo001:
So aboki de get mind for Lagos to kill and Yorubas will leave them make them try that their rubbish for east here
but na ibo guys dem lynched na cry cry
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by zumbigbo(m): 7:09pm On May 15, 2022
You cannot fight a teeming, highly mobile group of amorphous, fighting age men. You cannot even trace them to an address. This is an army in waiting....

see thread below for more insight...

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by 3seriez(m): 7:44pm On May 15, 2022
neonly:

Don't pray to be in dat kind of situation
When they gather even police they fear them
U don't know if one of them wear bomb vest

Lol... May we never be in an unfortunate position.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Lotoflaff: 7:48pm On May 15, 2022
Please guys safety first no dey compare ur self with agberos Wey no get life.. Gentility no be stupidity.. Just waka.. #Justice for David

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by ALFADOS(m): 8:34pm On May 15, 2022
from the pictures everything's fake
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Isahalbash(m): 8:40pm On May 15, 2022
Napster7:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o03Re1aE46E

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/15/commercial-motorcyclists-beat-burn-sound-engineer-death-lagos-due-disagreement-over-n100

I bet most people commenting didn't even watch the video... From the video, I can't see or hear anything relating to Abokis, even those questioning and beating him are not Abokis. How then did Aboki okada men killed someone because of 100 naira?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by foreshore(m): 8:42pm On May 15, 2022
Napster7:

Imagine this Aboki people. The other time they burnt our sister Deborah in Sokoto, now it's David right here under our nose. This madness must be dealt with appropriately

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by tmtnigeria: 8:49pm On May 15, 2022

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by HRMK: 8:53pm On May 15, 2022
ITS ONLY THE SOUTH WEST THAT ALLOWS THIS NONSENSE!SEE ABOKIS SENT PACKING WITH THEIR BIKES FROM KADUNA TURNING TO SOMETHING ELSE IN LAGOS!THIS ISNT SOKOTO OR NORTH IN GENERAL WHERE PEOPLE ARE KILLED FOR NOTHING!TOO BAD!!
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by HRMK: 9:03pm On May 15, 2022
realmindz:

Did u see the part it was reported an aboki did this, no be aboki dey do okada for Lagos ?
AND U WERE BLIND NOT TO SEE THAT THE KILLING WAS FROM AN ABOKI WHO ARE WELL NOTED FOR HAVING NO REGARD FOR HUMAN LIFE
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by luluman: 9:20pm On May 15, 2022
pachigo001:
So aboki de get mind for Lagos to kill and Yorubas will leave them make them try that their rubbish for east here
Better shut up, the ones herders killed there are chickens abi?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by pachigo001(m): 10:17pm On May 15, 2022
luluman:
Better shut up, the ones herders killed there are chickens abi?
Let them show themselves now no be to kill and run enter bush
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by bablon20(m): 10:52pm On May 15, 2022
I sincerely detest news or occurrence like this, the guy that was killed and d ones on d hospital don't have friends or relatives, cant their relatives go to the aboki base and kill as many as possible, why are the yoruba so docile that they accept every shit the abokis throw at them with out any protest?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by DeBiafran: 11:05pm On May 15, 2022
They dare not. The hatred is mutual!

pachigo001:
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by jaxxy(m): 11:30pm On May 15, 2022
neonly:
Malams Malams Na lugard cause am
That why I don't board aboki bike with d way they ride and no destination except u control them
But trust me he will be release after some calls one nigeria indeed

in the whole video I didn't see 1 Aboki. I heard lagos touts and other people. I hope this can be clarified properly so we know exactly what happened.

Bike men can be defensive and dangerous when attacked. I don't see why anyone will fight over 100 naira. I think its weird and unusual.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Ishilove: 3:04am On May 16, 2022
The5DME:
who be dis ozuor wen no get sense? I don know who's more brainless between u and ishilove.
This is the reason why you haven't been able to secure admission into University. You are too busy online arguing with your betters instead of doing anything meaningful with your already meaningless life. Your mates are working hard to earn an extra income but you are here asking your mother useless questions. You are a sorry excuse for a human being.

2 Likes

Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by meobizy(f): 3:07am On May 16, 2022
Cokahot:
In my car,I have a golf stick,a baseball bat and a heavy pedal lock. Just hit me and u will see wonders let alone drag change with okada. He died over a 100 buck. Fuc k
This one still dey SS2.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by meobizy(f): 3:07am On May 16, 2022
Nigerians are bloodthirsty animals. I am not surprised.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by JBoss25(m): 6:02am On May 16, 2022
November24:

They won't dare in East.
Lagos na no man's land grin
The Igbo won't do anything, no be Fulani men that killed one Igbo man a few days ago for their land? wetin happen to those Fulani people?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Dshocker(m): 6:12am On May 16, 2022
Napster7:

Bastard Mkpurumiriaddic come and see the useless country you leave in...Except you want your generation to keep suffering.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by SarkinYarki: 6:39am On May 16, 2022
Kyase:
sad
The other ones dey kill because of prophet, these ones dey kill because of 100, two useless set of people

And you dey support Buhari steady ..all of una na the same biko
Re: Commercial Motorcyclists Beat, Burn Sound Engineer To Death Over ₦100 in Lagos by Superwave16320: 6:41am On May 16, 2022
Igbos own 90% of Lagos so igbos should go n fight after all Lagos is a no man's land

pachigo001:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Steals All These Items From A Store She Entered (Video) / Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) / Pastor Jonah Gangers Abducts Muslim Girl In Kaduna, Converts Her To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.