Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke (67313 Views)

‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) / BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) / Broke Poor Idiots – Harrysong Slams His Fans Trolling Him For His AMVCA Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by zedegit: 3:32am On May 16, 2022
onthehill:
Big Brother Naija Ex-Housemate, Iheme Faith Uloma, popularly known as Ifu Ennada has reacted to criticisms about her controversial dress to the 2022 African Magic Viewers Choice Award (AMVCA), IGBERETV reports.

The dress stirred several reactions on online. Ifu Ennada who was styled by Toyin Lawani of Tiannahplacempire has revealed that her black skull filled dress is worth over $100k USD

Sharing photos from the event, Ifu Ennada wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdkqlgKOFrd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

For God's sake, what did she put in her eyes?
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Miller232: 3:44am On May 16, 2022
Mumu girl naso dem dey good outside dey bad at home
Shebi we saw ur father's burial wey you look like housegirl olodo grin grin grin all ur siblings sef dem no look like person wey their sister get money
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by DOTian: 4:11am On May 16, 2022
It's a lie!
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Udemzy05: 4:36am On May 16, 2022
irunoko:
if we no burst their Lamba them go think say everybody na fool and everybody buy into their lamba.moreover it's quite obvious she didn't buy it for that amount and even if she did why make announcements of the price? Who ask am? Na so them go dey put pressure on impressionable girls to believe every stupid lie they blow.again what's the big deal in saying I bought the cloth in surulere or Ikeja market at 10 thousand naira.for her mind now she wants to show she's big but she ended up making a fool of herself that she had to enter SOCIAL MEDIA to cleverly convince and compel people to like her black ugly rags looking like a nightmare movie from wizard of Oz cheesy

grin grin

1 Like

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Healfastijn(f): 5:17am On May 16, 2022
See life, when I need #1.5m to do my surgery and get back on my feet cry I need financial helpers Lord
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by buzorcharles(m): 5:41am On May 16, 2022
Madam those are mask not skulls, thank u.
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by babsthegreat: 6:18am On May 16, 2022
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry Lies
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by zubito(m): 6:21am On May 16, 2022
JosephXavier:
A student was murdered by fellow Nigerians because of religious extremism few days ago and the same set of people who murdered her are rampaging because the murderers were arrested, destroying people's properties and threatening violence on peace loving, law abiding citizens going about their daily activities

Be t this agbaya of a person, with her

oloriburuku sense wouldn't know that her sense has escaped her head and would want us to focus on her godforsaken, worthless piece of rag

Funny enough, the person killed is a lady and now they won't use that opportunity as female artists and celebrities to condemn that act of violence against their fellow woman

Where are the feminists?

Now that everybody need their voice they won't cough, but if a man demands for his bride price to be refunded by a promiscuous wife, they will all become Twitter, Facebook and Instagram warriors

Ease your pressure, bro. Those who understand art know that her clothes reflects the horror of the Sokoto killing and the general gloomy atmosphere of bloodshed in Nigeria. In artistic way she is speaking against the killings and violence in Nigeria. Not what you think.
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Born2Breed(f): 6:31am On May 16, 2022
Creativity at its best.
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:57am On May 16, 2022
wandeay:
She meant 100 000 Venezuela Bolivar.
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Desam34: 6:59am On May 16, 2022
where is her eye bulbs
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by samdede(m): 7:31am On May 16, 2022
Wow.
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Keleyors(m): 7:40am On May 16, 2022
Make she dey fear God na, $100,000 is about 50 million naira.
So she go carry 50 milla buy one dress nawaoo
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by JosephXavier: 7:54am On May 16, 2022
zubito:

Ease your pressure, bro. Those who understand art know that her clothes reflects the horror of the Sokoto killing and the general gloomy atmosphere of bloodshed in Nigeria. In artistic way she is speaking against the killings and violence in Nigeria. Not what you think.

Are you the one interpreting it that way or was it the message of the designer?

A dress that has been designed before the incident, or did they know that the Sokoto terror act will happen and have to design it in anticipation?

Bros be coming down naa, you're not talking to almajiri people who don't think
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Baffupdrizz(m): 8:02am On May 16, 2022
lomprico:

Where she see that kain money before?

Person fit lie this kind lie? shocked
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Godispeace: 8:16am On May 16, 2022
no mind mind the ediotic, shameless , local arrogant dog fcking fool , boosting oriented from complex problem
Mariangeles:
The whole outfit looks like a nightmare or something out of a horror movie. Like she's surrounded by demons. cheesy
Looks like something Lady Gaga would wear.
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by AdeyemiBryan(m): 8:33am On May 16, 2022
I basically don't understand something here, Does she mean 100k naira or dollars? if it's 100k dollars, that's about 50million Naira Which apparently looks like a lie to me... Make she serve us another chilled sobo, this one no sweet...
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Sleekfingers: 8:39am On May 16, 2022
kingyakos:
She should just turn to Lucifer at once since she feels like turning to a spirit.
Nonsense

How does lucifer look ? Have you seen lucifer before?
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by MrBroke(m): 8:44am On May 16, 2022
I know money too much to know this bitch be lying. grin
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by KushLyon(m): 8:50am On May 16, 2022
It's no use bringing violence here where she wouldn't see it, I dey carry the violence go meet her for Instagram

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by kingyakos: 8:52am On May 16, 2022
Sleekfingers:

How does lucifer look ? Have you seen lucifer before?

In front of u is Lucifer
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by 77up(m): 8:55am On May 16, 2022
Even her eyes looks more scarier shocked
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by mrbass18: 9:17am On May 16, 2022
Tah!!! How can you tell me $100k how much are you Worth? That's roughly 42milli in naira
onthehill:
Big Brother Naija Ex-Housemate, Iheme Faith Uloma, popularly known as Ifu Ennada has reacted to criticisms about her controversial dress to the 2022 African Magic Viewers Choice Award (AMVCA), IGBERETV reports.

The dress stirred several reactions on online. Ifu Ennada who was styled by Toyin Lawani of Tiannahplacempire has revealed that her black skull filled dress is worth over $100k USD

Sharing photos from the event, Ifu Ennada wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdkqlgKOFrd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by aimmoney9: 9:34am On May 16, 2022
After everything she didn't win best dressed...... grin grin

The person that won gave us see through boobs and bagged 500k ...... grin grin

She played herself..... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo / Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress / I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.