Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke (67316 Views)

‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) / BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) / Broke Poor Idiots – Harrysong Slams His Fans Trolling Him For His AMVCA Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Ladymillion(f): 10:31pm On May 15, 2022
Looks a whole lit better without the bridal skeleton abi masked face
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Louie4real: 10:31pm On May 15, 2022
Makanike:
De outfit belike trademark of people from de oda zide

You know She Can't Wear This Dress For Any Other Occassion Right? It Could Just Be Managed For Yesterday. Make Em Try Wearam Go Church Or Another Party See Wettin Go Happen There.
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Someodds: 10:32pm On May 15, 2022
Mariangeles:
The whole outfit looks like a nightmare or something out of a horror movie. Like she's surrounded by demons. cheesy
Looks like something Lady Gaga would wear.

Have you seen a demon before to know how they look like?
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by duduade: 10:32pm On May 15, 2022
Omihanifa:
This one that is known for always telling lies undecided

Nah so she lie the other day say she dey make
5 million everyday from her hair products way she dey sell, even ebuka was shocked when she said it during their reunion undecided

When it became obvious that she was lying she had to twist the story and apologized that she hoped to be making 5 million per day in future for her sales.

Majority of these naija celebs are just faking it. Dem no too get bar as dem dey always claim.

You mind her ni

The other time wey she dey bury her papa

They couldn't even wear original correct Ankara

Fake girl ... Broke ass girl....

So I just read somewhere that she retracted the statement and said she modelled it.... This won't be the first time she will be typing stuffs out of her depressed/angry state and then debunk... Shows she is just naturally a bitter person

1 Like

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by LusciousLouis: 10:33pm On May 15, 2022
Agents of darkness everywhere. One thing about marine spirits, agents of darkness, queen mother's is that they are all under me. I remain their Master till thy kingdom come. All of them supposed to be bowing to their king. Whether they like it or not. By fire by force
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Ofadaman(m): 10:43pm On May 15, 2022
E pain her,if you don't care, why write all that trash, since Miracle won the money, the guy has been off social media chasing his goals, but all this ones without plans for their lives are out there faking nonsense and giving themselves pressure.

How can that one dress be worth 60m naira ,joker!

1 Like

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by bmdmix14: 10:45pm On May 15, 2022
Entertainment is the only forward moving sector in Nigeria
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 15, 2022
Don't have a clue who she is..
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Nathnaija(m): 10:51pm On May 15, 2022
Na deliverance she just need
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:54pm On May 15, 2022
No be rent she rent am shocked
Make tell us how much she rent am
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by lomprico(m): 10:55pm On May 15, 2022
Fucking liars. That about 58 million naira for a dress she won't wear again.

How many cars she get abi she get house? Mtchewwww
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Fadafada231(m): 10:57pm On May 15, 2022
Freshfish4:
And you think we believe you IJIOT, are you mad? So you have 100k Dollars for gown and your father's burial was like a village meeting. Celebrities and fake life. Come here let me reset your brain

Guy it seems you know what is in my mind to write now, sigh you have said it all. I drop my pen.
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Owologbo(m): 11:03pm On May 15, 2022
onthehill:
More
What is her worth to be wearing $100k outfit?
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by lomprico(m): 11:03pm On May 15, 2022
Baffupdrizz:
She was scammed of the $100k (if at all).

Where she see that kain money before?
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 15, 2022
Lies!
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by lomprico(m): 11:08pm On May 15, 2022
Sniper101:
This one is even finer than that of the other fellow who wore an attire embedded with the head of Baphomet

It's not baphomet.
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Loreettaa: 11:08pm On May 15, 2022
Why haven't you registered your business with CAC?
Check my profile to get started.
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by deavicky(m): 11:13pm On May 15, 2022
Na lie.......
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Kpengla(m): 11:17pm On May 15, 2022
Is there anything scary about an olocho hawking her nasty wares

Disgusting, maybe....but scary? Not at all, unless her fellow pussy-vendors are scared of the competition
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Kingnelson9: 11:42pm On May 15, 2022
Lol
Ladies what do you call this ?
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Piddo(m): 11:58pm On May 15, 2022
Horror movie
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Nobody: 12:20am On May 16, 2022
irunoko:
Ojuelegba Lady Gaga grin tongue

If you like buy it for $100 billion (even though I know say na Lamba you dey drop.pathological liars aka fake livers) You and your dress is ugly.youll tell me whether it's by force to complement you tongue

I agree with almost everything you said but c'mon now you know damn well she's not ugly.
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Nobody: 12:23am On May 16, 2022
Pseudologia Fantastica and Mythomania are behaviors of habitual or compulsive lying. They were first described in a medical literature in 1891 by Anton Delbrueck.

Pathological lying has also been defined as "falsification entirely disproportionate to any discernible end in view, may be extensive and very complicated, and may manifest over a period of years or even a lifetime". The individual may be aware they are lying, or may believe they are telling the truth. Sometimes however, the individual may be lying to make their life seem more exciting when in reality they believe their life is unpleasant or boring.

Pathological liars do not feel rejected, they have high levels of self-assurance that help them lie successfully.
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Mrexcell(m): 1:02am On May 16, 2022
Is the dress made of diamonds? Abeg lie small small some of us that haven't traveled out of this country knows that this dress can't be worth more than $5000.
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by irunoko(m): 1:12am On May 16, 2022
justscorchone:

I agree with almost everything you said but c'mon now you know damn well she's not ugly.
why she con do eye like blind person to pose with her ugly dress? lipsrsealed
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Nobody: 1:14am On May 16, 2022
irunoko:
why she con do eye like blind person to pose with her ugly dress? lipsrsealed

I don't know man, but I will still smash RAW.

1 Like

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by irunoko(m): 1:18am On May 16, 2022
Udemzy05:

Sometimes even if you know say na lie,you got let them enjoy their fantasy cos their fantasy is not your reality.

Let dem enjoy D moment in peace abeg grin grin
if we no burst their Lamba them go think say everybody na fool and everybody buy into their lamba.moreover it's quite obvious she didn't buy it for that amount and even if she did why make announcements of the price? Who ask am? Na so them go dey put pressure on impressionable girls to believe every stupid lie they blow.again what's the big deal in saying I bought the cloth in surulere or Ikeja market at 10 thousand naira.for her mind now she wants to show she's big but she ended up making a fool of herself that she had to enter SOCIAL MEDIA to cleverly convince and compel people to like her black ugly rags looking like a nightmare movie from wizard of Oz cheesy
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by irunoko(m): 1:21am On May 16, 2022
justscorchone:

I don't know man, but I will still smash RAW.
hiannnn abeg hold your pen1s o.dont be fooled by makeup and pictures.many of these girls are walking diseases O lipsrsealed you know how many don nack dog or chop sheet for dubai.no dey let SOCIAL media pictures fool you o.all na editing lipsrsealed
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Pimine: 2:21am On May 16, 2022
Aswearugaaad

Creeeeeeam gobbler grin
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Kajaard: 2:21am On May 16, 2022
The lady has always being a chronic liar.

Everybody knows her lying antecedents. She loves attention and will do anything to be in the spotlight.

Ugly outfit looking like a mixture of cat shit and dog vomit. Rubbish
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by hardon1(m): 3:15am On May 16, 2022
Taaaa, if she has that kind of money , sho wouldn't even come to that award show. Majority of these so called yeyebrities go there to make themselves relevant
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by CorperKola: 3:32am On May 16, 2022
The skulls look like male skulls. Thats my main problem with her dress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo / Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress / Paul Okoye Falls On Stage In Suriname While Performing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.