Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke (67315 Views)

‘My AMVCA Outfit Cost N140m’ – BBNaija’s Tacha (Photo) / BBNaija Star, Ifuennada Poses Topless (Pictures) / Broke Poor Idiots – Harrysong Slams His Fans Trolling Him For His AMVCA Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by UncleKoboko: 9:34pm On May 15, 2022
Thunder fire.

Nmgbeke OSU ALUSI IPOB pig. Ugly WHORÈ with yam legs
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by PAQ(m): 9:36pm On May 15, 2022
So Nigerians dont know what a skull/ skulls look like?
Those are black faces not black skulls.
Be attentive in class una gree.
That dress has a gothic theme, befitting Halloween. Nigerians and their superstitious minds will never like that dress, just as majority just hate cats.
Art is about expression the dress is art, so i believe there is a story behind her choice of dress.
That dress is expensive no doubt but no were near $100k!

1 Like

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by IDIOTmoderators: 9:36pm On May 15, 2022
Mariangeles:
The whole outfit looks like a nightmare or something out of a horror movie. Like she's surrounded by demons. cheesy
Looks like something Lady Gaga would wear.
She dey scary sef.
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by KosiGee(m): 9:37pm On May 15, 2022
Is she a skull miner?
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by BrutusOj(m): 9:39pm On May 15, 2022
ussv:
How could she imply that she paid over 58 million naira for this dress. God go help us from celebrities' and their exaggerations
Even a child in the womb won't believe the lie. Is the dress made of gold or diamond that can be sold or what? Foools parading themselves as celebrity deceiving themselves and some other gullible followers.

1 Like

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by 007Marvel(m): 9:39pm On May 15, 2022
onthehill:
Big Brother Naija Ex-Housemate, Iheme Faith Uloma, popularly known as Ifu Ennada has reacted to criticisms about her controversial dress to the 2022 African Magic Viewers Choice Award (AMVCA), IGBERETV reports.

The dress stirred several reactions on online. Ifu Ennada who was styled by Toyin Lawani of Tiannahplacempire has revealed that her black skull filled dress is worth over $100k USD

Sharing photos from the event, Ifu Ennada wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdkqlgKOFrd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

42 million naira for this trash �️! Make una dey use sense dey lie abeg! Wait o this people dey feel say na Mumu full 9ja abi watin!

3 Likes

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by GistFullGround: 9:41pm On May 15, 2022

LIAR!

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by mightyhaze: 9:42pm On May 15, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
100k that means she wear lambourghini for body stupid liar
1 big duplex (60m)

1 Like

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Sniper101(m): 9:45pm On May 15, 2022
This one is even finer than that of the other fellow who wore an attire embedded with the head of Baphomet
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Benwallt(m): 9:49pm On May 15, 2022
Women!
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by remsonik(f): 9:50pm On May 15, 2022
Adire of 5k sef fine and get value pass your $100k dress. You just pack yourself full of dead heads
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by dadavivo: 9:51pm On May 15, 2022
It cost $50billion
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by richmanrichard: 9:51pm On May 15, 2022
Tooreda:

How you take calculate this,Buhari worshipper?
that's over 50mil in naira. Let's say 580*100000=58mil naira
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by BePrepared: 9:52pm On May 15, 2022
This people can eat raw shit on live TV just to trend.

Tueh
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 15, 2022
Richy4:
Do Nigerians celebrities actually buy their own dress?

I thought the idea was to model the dress for those designers on occasions like that... And people/ celebrity chasers would see the design, and then go to those designers for their own....

I mean is that not the reason for the photoshoot on red carpet and gossip magazine asking them what they were wearing? embarassed
She has retracted her statement and is saying she only modeled it.
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 15, 2022
PAQ:
So Nigerians dont know what a skull/ skulls look like?
Those are black faces not black skulls.
Be attentive in class una gree.
That dress has a gothic theme, befitting Halloween. Nigerians and their superstitious minds will never like that dress, just as majority just hate cats.
Art is about expression the dress is art, so i believe there is a story behind her choice of dress.
That dress is expensive no doubt but no were near $100k!
Nowhere near $10k either
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Ashirioluwa: 9:54pm On May 15, 2022
Over 100k US $……I heard you girl
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Sammy5413(m): 9:55pm On May 15, 2022
Nigerian youths leave social media gossips and go get your PVCs
Thank you!
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Enumerator(m): 9:59pm On May 15, 2022
You got it

You said it all
Omihanifa:
This one that is known for always telling lies undecided

Nah so she lie the other day say she dey make
5 million everyday from her hair products way she dey sell, even ebuka was shocked when she said it during their reunion undecided

When it became obvious that she was lying she had to twist the story and apologized that she hoped to be making 5 million per day in future for her sales.

Majority of these naija celebs are just faking it. Dem no too get bar as dem dey always claim.

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Enumerator(m): 10:00pm On May 15, 2022
cheesy
irunoko:
Ojuelegba Lady Gaga grin tongue

If you like buy it for $100 billion (even though I know say na Lamba you dey drop.pathological liars aka fake livers) You and your dress is ugly.youll tell me whether it's by force to complement you tongue
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Enumerator(m): 10:05pm On May 15, 2022
cheesy
OLamylove:
People Dey lie Sha, How Much is Davido and Wizkid Worth?
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Omniman(m): 10:11pm On May 15, 2022
Men's sculpture only.

No wahala
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Naijazure: 10:12pm On May 15, 2022
As if the dress won "Best outfit" female category...

Lol
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Acidbath: 10:13pm On May 15, 2022
No normal thinking female or male should be close to this woman.

Its not about the dress.
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by 3seriez(m): 10:17pm On May 15, 2022
Inferiority complex.. New money most times always look for validation.
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Udemzy05: 10:20pm On May 15, 2022
irunoko:
Ojuelegba Lady Gaga grin tongue

If you like buy it for $100 billion (even though I know say na Lamba you dey drop.pathological liars aka fake livers) You and your dress is ugly.youll tell me whether it's by force to complement you tongue

Sometimes even if you know say na lie,you got let them enjoy their fantasy cos their fantasy is not your reality.

Let dem enjoy D moment in peace abeg grin grin

1 Like

Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Richy4(m): 10:23pm On May 15, 2022
Bobmarie:
She has retracted her statement and is saying she only modeled it.
Ok... I was just asking generally though... I watched a program called fashion police long time ago when a lady called Joan Rivers (late) used to host it. It was in that show I found out that the clothes US celebrities wear on occassions like that doesn't belong to them....

So I was surprised to see that Nigerian celebrity was quoting a price for a cloth she might never wear ever again because people have seen it
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Okhuadams(m): 10:24pm On May 15, 2022
onthehill:
Big Brother Naija Ex-Housemate, Iheme Faith Uloma, popularly known as Ifu Ennada has reacted to criticisms about her controversial dress to the 2022 African Magic Viewers Choice Award (AMVCA), IGBERETV reports.

The dress stirred several reactions on online. Ifu Ennada who was styled by Toyin Lawani of Tiannahplacempire has revealed that her black skull filled dress is worth over $100k USD

Sharing photos from the event, Ifu Ennada wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdkqlgKOFrd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Una dey hail her the heat wey wah kill her inside that cloth no be here. Person dey sweat die una hsil her
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Lex777: 10:27pm On May 15, 2022
All I can say is, ‘she nailed it'.
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by yinkeys(m): 10:30pm On May 15, 2022
Game of Thrones woman with many faces grin
Re: My AMVCA Outfit Costs $100k – Ifuennada Brags, Calls Critics Broke by Kobicove(m): 10:30pm On May 15, 2022
What type of lie is this sef? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo / Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress / I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.