Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,574 members, 7,847,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

Guys Is This Simpison? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Is This Simpison? (689 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? / Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Is This Simpison? by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 15, 2022
Hi niggars,
there is the brother that comes to our house. He meet this lady just a few months and immediately proposed to her. She accepted, but since the have been quariling. To cut the story short, he talks &behave like a woman. Now he is not getting himself any longer and he is into the relationship with all his heart & the girl have been avoiding him. Pls is he a simp
Re: Guys Is This Simpison? by PoliteActivist: 4:10pm On May 15, 2022
You just gave perfect definition
Re: Guys Is This Simpison? by Truvelisback(m): 4:10pm On May 15, 2022
lifeoman:
Hi niggars,
there is the brother that comes to our house. He meet this lady just a few months and immediately proposed to her. She accepted, but since the have been quariling. To cut the story short, he talks &behave like a woman. Now he is not getting himself any longer and he is into the relationship with all his heart & the girl have been avoiding him. Pls is he a simp
Yes, he is a SIMP. U just said he talks and behaves like a woman. He is a Bonified SIMP.
Re: Guys Is This Simpison? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:11pm On May 15, 2022
Have you not heard that love is blind? undecided cheesy
Re: Guys Is This Simpison? by chiommy123(f): 4:14pm On May 15, 2022
That is what love does to real men
Re: Guys Is This Simpison? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
guy, the girl refused to show him her parents & village gives unneccery excuses i think she is no longer interested.
Re: Guys Is This Simpison? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:18pm On May 15, 2022
lifeoman:

guy, the girl refused to show him her parents & village gives unneccery excuses i think she is no longer interested.
Love is blind..
Re: Guys Is This Simpison? by Zonefree(m): 4:24pm On May 15, 2022
chiommy123:
That is what love does to real men
Love does not exist.

Love is just a word used by two fools to deceive themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Is This Simpison? by odinson1(m): 4:43pm On May 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Yes of course,love is blind. Now a sensible person will not allow himself to be blinded by love. Only a fool going on a long journey, would tie a blindfold on his face.
This is what love does to a man,it makes them stupid, effeminate and useless. I'm sure you wouldn't want for your sons to he treated like rags all in the name of "love" right?

1 Like

Re: Guys Is This Simpison? by odinson1(m): 4:47pm On May 15, 2022
V
Re: Guys Is This Simpison? by odinson1(m): 4:47pm On May 15, 2022
Zonefree:

Love does not exist.

No not two fools,just one fool.
This is love simplified,a Prostitute and her foolish client who thinks he's in love. There can only be one fool in a relationship,and it ain't always the Woman

2 Likes

Re: Guys Is This Simpison? by EmzyT: 4:50pm On May 15, 2022
Re: Guys Is This Simpison? by 9182736455O1999(m): 5:03pm On May 15, 2022
Zonefree:
Love does not exist.
Ehyah. Who do you this thing.
Re: Guys Is This Simpison? by Emma2Seconds: 5:07pm On May 15, 2022
Na money be fine bobo sad. Love does not exist take it or leave it! I remains indaboski bahose (non preacher of love ❤️)

(1) (Reply)

Sex With My Daughter / Another C∅rpse Refuses To Be Buried, Lead People To Huse Of Person Who Kill Her / She Seduces Him In His Room, Camera Capture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.