Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,718 members, 7,827,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Oraimo Takes Green Experience To Abuja,Open Flagship Store In Capital City Today - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oraimo Takes Green Experience To Abuja,Open Flagship Store In Capital City Today (25075 Views)

Oraimo Launched Green World Exclusive Flagship Store In Lagos / Pictures From E-money And Kcee Visit To TECNO Flagship Store In Lagos / Photos From The Opening Of TECNO First Flagship Store In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oraimo Takes Green Experience To Abuja,Open Flagship Store In Capital City Today by ugwum007(m): 4:45pm On May 16, 2022
Thank God. I have seen where I will buy original USB-c cord to wipe this boy.
Re: Oraimo Takes Green Experience To Abuja,Open Flagship Store In Capital City Today by lordchiz(m): 5:43pm On May 16, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Spot me there and collect 5k
Na you wear white T shirt in the first pix by the left
Re: Oraimo Takes Green Experience To Abuja,Open Flagship Store In Capital City Today by feelinboyya(m): 6:00pm On May 16, 2022
toujurs:
Aswear i bought an oraimo airpod 3 directly from their website, i only used it for just two weeks, currently I can't connect both airpod the same time, its either the left connects or the right connects, very shitty product
Reset it,,,they’ll pair together
Re: Oraimo Takes Green Experience To Abuja,Open Flagship Store In Capital City Today by toujurs: 6:46pm On May 16, 2022
feelinboyya:
Reset it,,,they’ll pair together
Thanks man, i checked how to reset. And it's working now.
Re: Oraimo Takes Green Experience To Abuja,Open Flagship Store In Capital City Today by overdrive(m): 8:13pm On May 16, 2022
Pootle:
tuface is doing well...they will soon start producing android phone

Name tuface get the company
Re: Oraimo Takes Green Experience To Abuja,Open Flagship Store In Capital City Today by Bbbw: 8:17pm On May 16, 2022
Oh
Re: Oraimo Takes Green Experience To Abuja,Open Flagship Store In Capital City Today by Chuknovski(m): 8:30pm On May 16, 2022
iCauseTrouble:

Black shirt/cap
Re: Oraimo Takes Green Experience To Abuja,Open Flagship Store In Capital City Today by horlus(m): 4:57am On May 17, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
You’re the one wearing red in the first pic looking at that fine babe. grin
Re: Oraimo Takes Green Experience To Abuja,Open Flagship Store In Capital City Today by Pootle: 8:13am On May 17, 2022
overdrive:

Name tuface get the company

na brand ambassador the more them do well the more tubaba go dey see money
Re: Oraimo Takes Green Experience To Abuja,Open Flagship Store In Capital City Today by okunwaye(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2022
Pootle:
tuface is doing well...they will soon start producing android phone
na transition holding{techno,infinix and itel} get oraimo o.
na their accessories brand be this.
Re: Oraimo Takes Green Experience To Abuja,Open Flagship Store In Capital City Today by saxby(f): 11:51pm On May 17, 2022
Happiboispot:
I love there products just that they are many fake products of oroimo out there its hard getting the original ones
that's the advantage of this green store, atleast with this you can easily get any original Oraimo products at a fair price. smiley
Re: Oraimo Takes Green Experience To Abuja,Open Flagship Store In Capital City Today by Sportsolutions1: 1:30am On May 18, 2022
Based on Our WhatsApp Broadcast Coin Update from The Maildrops Portal:

Last Week; May 11, 2022 - We started a new initiative called "The 24 Hours HUGE PROFITABILITY COINS".

The idea of this initiative is to Engage Our 10Dollars MailDrops Financial Students on Bullish Coins that they should Purchase and Keep Their Eyes on Every 24 Hours of The Day.

With This Initiative; We will not Only Remain Highly Profitable in The Crypto Market; We will also Increase The Mental Alacrity of Our Maildrops Subscribers to Staying Conversant with The Behaviour of Coins with Every 24 hours.

We Gave out Two Sets of 6 Bullish Coins to Purchase for Profitability within 24 Hours.

4 of The Coins are in Good Profits while averaging The Two Other Coins which are in less than 7% Deficit.

Financially and Mathematically;

If You Follow Through with Our Trading Instructions on these Coins;

Then; You would be in good profits by now.

6.60 + 670.23 + (-0.36) + 17.68 + (-6.18) + 24.13 = 712.1% Profits.

If you had invested $1 on each coins, it means that you had invested $10 in total.

By now - you would be in about $7.121 Profits within These past 5 Days.

If You had invested $10 on each of the coins, Then Your Total Investment would have been $100...
By now - you would be in about $71.21 within The Past 5 Days.

More Profiting have Already been gained on The Other Coins which were provided on May 11, 2022.

Trade Conclusion:

To All Our Subscribers; You May Swap All Your Coins back to Bitcoin to Sell To Us to Receive Your Profits if you are in need of some funds.

Mind You; Retain Your Capital so that You can continue to Trade on Our Coin Options Coming Up Soon Today.

Follow The Nairaland Sensitization Thread link below to learn more:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2

#EmpowerYourself.
#InvestInYourself.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

Re: Oraimo Takes Green Experience To Abuja,Open Flagship Store In Capital City Today by Sportsolutions1: 1:33am On May 18, 2022
Sportsolutions1:
Based on Our WhatsApp Broadcast Coin Update from The Maildrops Portal:

Last Week; May 11, 2022 - We started a new initiative called "The 24 Hours HUGE PROFITABILITY COINS".

The idea of this initiative is to Engage Our 10Dollars MailDrops Financial Students on Bullish Coins that they should Purchase and Keep Their Eyes on Every 24 Hours of The Day.

With This Initiative; We will not Only Remain Highly Profitable in The Crypto Market; We will also Increase The Mental Alacrity of Our Maildrops Subscribers to Staying Conversant with The Behaviour of Coins with Every 24 hours.

We Gave out Two Sets of 6 Bullish Coins to Purchase for Profitability within 24 Hours.

4 of The Coins are in Good Profits while averaging The Two Other Coins which are in less than 7% Deficit.

Financially and Mathematically;

If You Follow Through with Our Trading Instructions on these Coins;

Then; You would be in good profits by now.

6.60 + 670.23 + (-0.36) + 17.68 + (-6.18) + 24.13 = 712.1% Profits.

If you had invested $1 on each coins, it means that you had invested $10 in total.

By now - you would be in about $7.121 Profits within These past 5 Days.

If You had invested $10 on each of the coins, Then Your Total Investment would have been $100...
By now - you would be in about $71.21 within The Past 5 Days.

More Profiting have Already been gained on The Other Coins which were provided on May 11, 2022.

Trade Conclusion:

To All Our Subscribers; You May Swap All Your Coins back to Bitcoin to Sell To Us to Receive Your Profits if you are in need of some funds.

Mind You; Retain Your Capital so that You can continue to Trade on Our Coin Options Coming Up Soon Today.

Follow The Nairaland Sensitization Thread link below to learn more:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2

#EmpowerYourself.
#InvestInYourself.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

In case you are interested in this, my recommendation username is "SportSolutions1".

I receive a payment of 5BTC when you subscribe to the Maildrops portal to receive your coin updates.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Features You Should Spot If You Like To Watch Movies On Your Phone / These Are The Top 6 Smartphone Trends That Will Dominate Next Year -naijatechguy / All Blackberry And Htc Problems Post Here For Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.