Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction (58711 Views)

Wike, G5 Govs Embarrassed As Crowd Chant "Atiku" At Ibadan Rally (More Videos) / OPC Spits Fire Over Sokoto Riots / Sokoto Riots: Mob Sets Fire To Residential Building With Occupants Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Light78: 3:43pm On May 16, 2022
teekay213:
I think it's not religion per say I think northern region are just violent in nature.. we have Yoruba Muslim too,,have you heard a Yoruba Muslim killing someone because of blasphemy...even if it's not religion related the hausas are violent just ordinary argument they have drawn out their daggers..we have heard instances of Hausa okada riders killing just because of change.
We just need to separate with those animals..there should be south and north Nigeria..and I know south will do far better.

You people are the same. Stop excluding yourself. I know you are a to run a man.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by proprince(m): 3:44pm On May 16, 2022
On friday, they too shall taste the food they cooked for the Christians.

We are peaceful does not mean we are fools.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by gassbee: 3:44pm On May 16, 2022
wis3:
why isn't anyone talking about the part where she was asked to retract her statement and apologize?
no matter d statement, u dont av d right to kill her
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by kingthreat(m): 3:45pm On May 16, 2022
Naijanascam:

That Jesus didn't make her to pass her exams ? As she claimed

Hello. At the end of the statement, she insulted the prophet. That is what caused it all. If only she recounted the statement.
But murder should not be the consequence. Nigeria is just lawless.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Angelfrost(m): 3:45pm On May 16, 2022
wis3:
why isn't anyone talking about the part where she was asked to retract her statement and apologize?

What about the part where she was supposed to have been arrested and charged to court instead of murdering her in cold blood?!?

What the fvck is wrong with you sir?!!

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by wis3(m): 3:46pm On May 16, 2022
SmartyPants:

You're being a clown here.

You asked why we're not talking about the part she was asked to retract.

the statement she as asked to retract was "it's jesus o"

So what are you now saying?

Right from it's "Jesus o", they were already planning for her. Someone heard and told her, then she posted the voice note on the group!
Wisdom is profitable. If she had retracted her statement like she was asked to, she'd still be alive today.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Cutehector(m): 3:46pm On May 16, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
See the wild baboons protesting for bloody murderers. Abokîs, I say unto you......... Tempers are boiling down south. Millions are keeping tabs on your actions, and most importantly, what becomes of the Abokî murderers you're protesting for. We see how churches are burnt and business of southerners confiscated. You guys should be careful because if somehow this results to civil war, it won't just be Nigeria vs South east. Normally I trust that Igbo people alone can give you Abokîs a run for your money 1VS1. But add we the Niger deltans and south west...... The nature of the defeat.... The complete annihilation.... I'm not sure if words would be able to describe it.
please remove south west from the list, they are not to be trusted.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Voiceofthestree: 3:47pm On May 16, 2022
Kazeem47:
NO SANE MUSLIM CAN TALK BAD ABOUT JESUS CHRIST,SO DON'T TALK BAD ABOUT PROPHET MUHAMMAD (S.A.W.).
Deborah was warned by her colleagues in the background about what she was about to post but she refused to heed to their warning.They all knew what she was about to post won't end well.Na stubborn fly dey follow dead body enter grave.Had it been she listened to her colleagues warning,all this will not be happening.
BTW,those that beat and burned her are supposed to take her to the appropriate authority and not to take the law into their hands

If you post any nonsense again I swear the girl spirit will come and snap nonsense out of your end you this useless Terrorist without shame
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by jimyjames(m): 3:47pm On May 16, 2022
wis3:
Retract which statement exactly?
That Jesus helped her ? First of all why will a Muslim attack a Christian for saying Jesus helped them? Who gave Muslims that right?

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by 007Marvel(m): 3:48pm On May 16, 2022
Iamziggy:
IPOB , ESN and UGM.. should be on that list too.

You are quoting me because you think I'm from the East! Mr Clown and self-servicer I'm an Edo boy and we know who the threat are! Those killings in the East are mostly done by hired hoodlums from your shithole region! I no dey fear any ban! If you quote me again na your family I go insult next! We've had enough of your terrorist northerners!

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by wis3(m): 3:48pm On May 16, 2022
Angelfrost:

What about the part where she was supposed to have been arrested and charged to court instead of murdering her in cold blood?!?

What the fvck is wrong with you sir?!!
Why do mobs mete out jungle justice to criminals? Because they know the authorities will not do a thing about it.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Angelfrost(m): 3:48pm On May 16, 2022
Kazeem47:
Sincerely am praying it doesn't start.The investment that southerners have in the north is more than that of the northerners in the south.And in any crisis,it always bloody when the north is involved.There are Extremists,Drugs abusers e.t.c in the north.Please pray for peace and lets respect each other.

It is always good to pray for peace... But equally prudent to always prepare for WAR!

You dig?!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Chicastle: 3:48pm On May 16, 2022
wis3:
And that gave them the audacity to stoned her to death?

Delete your comment Anu
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by AngelicBeing: 3:49pm On May 16, 2022
sad
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Anaerobi(m): 3:49pm On May 16, 2022
wis3:
We are saying thesame thing. You find yourself in the midst of savages who would stop at nothing to kill you if you were accused of blasphemy, what was she expecting?

We are not saying the same thing.
1st you refuse to admit that your brothers and sisters committed murder.

2ndly You think your brothers did the right thing.

3rdly You will do same thing as your brothers if someone calls Mohammed names.

So we aren't saying something.

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by MadamExcellency: 3:49pm On May 16, 2022
wis3:
You cease to be a Muslim if you insult any of God's prophet. That's why you don't see Muslims going about cursing Jesus on this forum. Only Christians do that

You too lie. What was Elrufia trying to do in the tweet below or is he no longer a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Angelfrost(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2022
wis3:
Why do mobs mete out jungle justice to criminals? Because they know the authorities will not do a thing about it.

Justice to criminals.... Was Deborah a Criminal?!!

You are yet to start sounding smart... Nothing you say, no analogy you put forward can ever change the narrative of what your siblings did to that girl!
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by MrUchenna1(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2022
Communications Minister has renounced some of the controversial comments he made in the past that showed he supported Islamic ...

expecting a different result..........................

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by wis3(m): 3:52pm On May 16, 2022
Angelfrost:

Justice to criminals.... Was Deborah a Criminal?!!

You are yet to start sounding smart... Nothing you say, no analogy you put forward can ever change the narrative of what your siblings did to that girl!
my siblings? Lol. They're both our brothers grin
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by mdgreen(m): 3:52pm On May 16, 2022
El-Rufai had tweeted on January 28, that “if Jesus criticises Jonathan’s government, Maku, Abati or Okupe will say that he slept with Mary Magdalene”
This tweet is the worse about Jesus. But a real religion of peace, did nothing. Muslim followers should try and ask who ever introduce them to Islam to ask about how it came to exist. Because its not a religion to serve God, only a bitter generation of Ishmael who are out to cause pain and sorrow to the world. Why will black nations embrace religions so dearly and forget their root of been loving and caring for their brothers and sisters. The traditional religion was so peaceful if not, Christians and Islam wouldn't have enter Nigeria in the first place. How can killing your brothers and sister shows that you are committed to God and your religion? Is only a secret cult that go after blood. I think Islam is a blood sucking religions as the north have clearly shown to the world. Religion of peace indeed. This war they are clamouring for will come one day and they will understand no one have the monopoly of violently.

4 Likes

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Uzoisaga(m): 3:52pm On May 16, 2022
wis3:

Whoever you are, am certain not one with human heart, CAN YOU OF A TRUTH QUOTE LATE DEBORAH'S STATEMENT IN ENGLISH so we all can see blasphemy of your god in it.
We are waiting for u
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Angelfrost(m): 3:54pm On May 16, 2022
wis3:
my siblings? Lol. They're both our brothers grin

Nope... I am not related to terrorists, and I never try to defend their actions nor blame their victims in anyway!

Thank you.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by fabsyl(m): 3:54pm On May 16, 2022
These violent Jihadists av accumulated so much curse over d years that nothing can save them. Their behavior is simply from ds curses of destroying and defacing other people's place of worship

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Muna400(f): 3:54pm On May 16, 2022
Mehn dey get angry easily.. 2019..when we first came to Abuja from de east... Went to the market with my mum to buy meat.. My mum was doin the kind of pricing dey do in the east, naso we reach one hausa man dat sells meat, my moda was touching touching de meat and pricing, Las Las, my mum said she is not buying dat it's small for de price de guy was calling and I happened to glance up at his face, mehn if u see de murderous look on de hausa man's face.. My moda was busy speaking igbo to me telling dat she is not buying. I told her in igbo to look at de guys face first.. Immediately we respected ourselves and paid for de meat and left. Imagine if we didn't buy dat meat.. E for be anoda story.. They behave somehow

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by edosignature(m): 3:55pm On May 16, 2022
According to Aristotle, "A time will come when robots will normal & humans will be mad".

Death yo all IPOBians & their sympathizers
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers
Death to all Terrorists & their sympathizers.

Those that Lynch Deborah Samuel will never know peace in their entire life.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Mavor: 3:57pm On May 16, 2022
Any Southerner living in the North, OYO for you.
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by SmartyPants(m): 3:59pm On May 16, 2022
wis3:
Wisdom is profitable. If she had retracted her statement like she was asked to, she'd still be alive today.
Why should a Christian be asked to retract a statement that Jesus her Lord, helped her pass?

Does that mean that only Muslims are entitled to profess their belief?

3 Likes

Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by Jaqenhghar: 4:00pm On May 16, 2022
wis3:
when was this?
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by wis3(m): 4:00pm On May 16, 2022
MadamExcellency:

You too lie. What was Elrufia trying to do in the tweet below or is he no longer a Muslim?
I'm not responsible for what el-Rufai has said or is saying on social media. Or you're waiting for the Muslims to come and help you drag el-Rufai for the comments he made?
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by depure(m): 4:01pm On May 16, 2022
wis3:
why didnt you tell us what her first statement was when they met her at first
Re: Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction by jaxxy(m): 4:02pm On May 16, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

What is the relationship between Muslims killing innocent souls and IPOB not being a religious group

You are looking for a way to cover your wickedness of a religion filled with alot of social vices

The relationship is same mindless killings. They will all perish in the evil terrorist deeds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari / Boko Haram Female Accomplice Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.