Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking (1594 Views)

I JUST STARTED DOMAIN PARKING AND EXPIRED DOMAIN SALES, YOUR OPINION PLS? / Top Tips For Making Money Online Through Domain Trading / Domain Parking Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by yemight2776(m): 7:24pm On May 15, 2022
Hello, I can be of help if you want to learn how to start making money by parking domains.

1. Which websites to pick the domains for parking.
2. How to know the domains that can make money.
3. How to later sell the domain for huge money after 3 to 6 months.

Screenshots Attached for proof.

Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by Limitissky: 7:27pm On May 15, 2022
Show proof
Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by yemight2776(m): 7:38pm On May 15, 2022
There are more screenshots for my first domain starting from September 2021 to January 2022 and the screenshot of when I sold it for $350 in February.

Chat me up if you are interested.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by Subgab(m): 7:47pm On May 15, 2022
Detail
Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by yemight2776(m): 7:56pm On May 15, 2022
Domain Parking is when you have purchase a domain and park it for the purpose of earning through the domain doing nothing. You can chat me up for more information.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by bestbiz17: 9:48pm On May 15, 2022
How much is d training? I don't think this is free
Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by yemight2776(m): 9:58pm On May 15, 2022
I can teach free but it depends. Anybody that is interested should chat me up on my whatsapp number on the signature.
Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by yemight2776(m): 10:22pm On May 16, 2022
I got another domain today which is (.us) and I already listed it and it has started making money immediately. 5 views and 2 clicks and $0.39.

Attached is the screenshot.

Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by yemight2776(m): 11:29am On May 17, 2022
Hello,

If you already into the domain business before and have already known some basic and want to learn more about the domain parking, the lesson will be free (I will know if you are new or pretending).

For new students, DM for price for the full training.
Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by yemight2776(m): 11:34am On May 17, 2022
This is one of my domain on Bodis with screenshot for just this month alone.

I have already made $3.18 from 1st of May to 16th of May 2022.

Join the moving train.

Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by ifeoluwa5050: 3:00pm On May 20, 2022
Am interested pls drop you contact
Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by yemight2776(m): 2:21am On May 21, 2022
Please check the number on my signature.

ifeoluwa5050:
Am interested pls drop you contact
Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by yemight2776(m): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
Lists of where you can get good names for parking.

1. GoDaddy Auction (Traffic): you need to bid with big companies to get good names there.

2. Catched: also have good names and somehow cheaper and less competitive like Godaddy Auction.

3. Dynadot Auction (Traffic): cheap names but not as good as the 1 and 2 above.

4. Expireddomains .net: free, just to pay for registration but you need hard work to get good names there.

I will be talking more on how to get good names on Expireddomains .net in my next post.

You can chat me up if you need full domain parking training or if you have any questions to ask. Good Luck to us.
Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by yemight2776(m): 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
If anyone need to buy a domain that already making money from parking, please contact me on 0*8*1*0*8*8*4*8*6*4*6
Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by yemight2776(m): 6:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
Domain Parking is still working well if you know how to do it.

Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by yemight2776(m): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
You can join domain parking lesson on my telegram channel @domainparking01
Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by yemight2776(m): 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
Lists of where you can park your domain to generate revenue.

1. Bodis
2. GoDaddy
3. Sedo
4. Epik
5. Voodoo etc
Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by yemight2776(m): 7:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
List of names you can go for on Godaddy Auction if you have the money. Some will end soon.

nasserma3lomat.com
style-squeeze.com
prizat.com
soundseuropean.com
tribunelecteurs.com
Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by yemight2776(m): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
2 offers for one of my parked domains on Bodis, $45 and $50 was rejected. Looking for a better offer if I was to sell.
Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by yemight2776(m): 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by horlamilekan23: 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
yemight2776:
Telegram group:

https:///+tvkiloUD2xcxNDYx

The link is not working
Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by yemight2776(m): 2:31am On Jun 29, 2022
My last month Bodis earning, I think I collected around 12k+ for doing nothing only that I parked one domain on Bodis.

Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by yemight2776(m): 4:26pm On Jul 02, 2022
If you love to join domain parking whatsapp group and learn more about domain parking, contact me through the number on my signature.
Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by yemight2776(m): 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
First 10 person interested in domain parking lesson will get it for just N5,000 starting from today.

After this, it will go back to N10,000 and then N15,000.

Take the opportunity now.
Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by yemight2776(m): 7:38am On Jul 03, 2022
One of my domain parked on Bodis.

June Earning.

Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by yemight2776(m): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
Earning this month of July so far.

Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by yemight2776(m): 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2022
Traffic is very important in domain parking please take note, the more the traffic, the better the money you earn.
Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by HolySpiritFire(f): 8:12am On Jul 05, 2022
Sorry oo, not to discourage you but did you actually took time to go through the main domain names thread?
I asked because I wonder why you are wasting your time and energy on domain parking that is almost already dead, talking about making $12 in a whole month, when you can actually do the real domain buying and selling that can earn you hundreds of dollars if not thousands every month if you know what you are doing .

Gosh! Why waste so much energy on insignicant thing. I mean I don't get it.
Just a thought/ advice though.
Good luck.
yemight2776:
One of my domain parked on Bodis.

June Earning.
Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by yemight2776(m): 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
To you domain parking is dead but is not for me because am making money there every money, even Iyke our boss in Domain Selling thread didn't discourage it.

Maybe is because you don't know how it works when you are picking domain names for parking.

For the selling aspect, I have sold many domains both Geo and Brandable on nearly all the marketplace and the Geo, is still selling well so far you pick good names or handreg good names and for brandable, that require patience, I mean more patience and luck before you can sell even if you have good name.

You talked about making $10 monthly on parking doing nothing not like selling right, imaging you have like 20 or 50 names making the $10 each, you can imaging how much you will be making monthly doing nothing, only to park domains.

HolySpiritFire:
Sorry oo, not to discourage you but did you actually took time to go through the main domain names thread?
I asked because I wonder why you are wasting your time and energy on domain parking that is almost already dead, talking about making $12 in a whole month, when you can actually do the real domain buying and selling that can earn you hundreds of dollars if not thousands every month if you know what you are doing .

Gosh! Why waste so much energy on insignicant thing. I mean I don't get it.
Just a thought/ advice though.
Good luck.
Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by HolySpiritFire(f): 10:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
Sorry oo, all the best.
yemight2776:
To you domain parking is dead but is not for me because am making money there every money, even Iyke our boss in Domain Selling thread didn't discourage it.

Maybe is because you don't know how it works when you are picking domain names for parking.

For the selling aspect, I have sold many domains both Geo and Brandable on nearly all the marketplace and the Geo, is still selling well so far you pick good names or handreg good names and for brandable, that require patience, I mean more patience and luck before you can sell even if you have good name.

You talked about making $10 monthly on parking doing nothing not like selling right, imaging you have like 20 or 50 names making the $10 each, you can imaging how much you will be making monthly doing nothing, only to park domains.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by yemight2776(m): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
There is money in domain parking if you get the right domain.

Attached is the earning for this month on one of my domain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Selling GSM Recharge Pins On The Internet / Huggies @ Wholesale Price / Become A Freedom Network Merchant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.