Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking (1598 Views)

I JUST STARTED DOMAIN PARKING AND EXPIRED DOMAIN SALES, YOUR OPINION PLS? / Top Tips For Making Money Online Through Domain Trading / Domain Parking Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by Greenscientist: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
Hello bro,
Is this still workng? I'm interested.

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Make Money Through Domain Parking by Greenscientist: 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
yemight2776:
Hello, I can be of help if you want to learn how to start making money by parking domains.

1. Which websites to pick the domains for parking.
2. How to know the domains that can make money.
3. How to later sell the domain for huge money after 3 to 6 months.

Screenshots Attached for proof.

I'm interested bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Economy And Finance: Light At The End Of The Tunnel (article on Nigeria) / Start-up Advice For A Drive-in Theatre / Where Is Consumer Protection Office In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.