Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX (3029 Views)

As A Man Don't Ever Try This In Your Life. Never! (photo) / If You Want Real Happiness In Life, Never Marry! / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by Shortcut2life: 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
Dead the thought � and move on no go chop your vomit again …

3 Likes

Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by RedChiefPriest: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
I get coconut head! I no dey hear word!

Dj! 4 cups of palmwine with peak milk
Barman! Play me "Thunder fire you" By Ed Sheeran and Awilo.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by helinues: 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
grin

Goodbye should actually be goodbye..
Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Your write up smells extremely fishy.. I sense double standards here. I'm certain you would want your girl to easily forgive you if this same issue applied to you. But cheating is ruled against women ain't it?
Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by Shortcut2life: 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ceroluvsyou:
Your write up smells extremely fishy.. I sense double standards here. I'm certain you would want your girl to easily forgive you if this same issue applied to you. But cheating is ruled against women ain't it?

Just don’t ! E get why
Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by OlatunjiJohn(m): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
True. I suffered twice trying this bullshit. I view never to date any girl I broke up with

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by Nostring: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ceroluvsyou:
extremely fishy like your payint..... Someone gave a simple advice ,probably based on his or someone else's experience, u dey here dey analyze nonsense undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by nokspos: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
not true... it depends on what lead to the breakup

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by AmazingELixir: 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
grin

That advice is not for me...I still maintain healthy contacts with my Exes, can even activate something if I push the button a little harder...just that I have to do the ground work so meticulously so that pushing the button doesn't open a very big hole in my pocket.

2 Likes

Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by luminouz(m): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
OlatunjiJohn:
True. I suffered twice trying this bullshit. I view never to date any girl I broke up with

Care to tell me the full gist? grin
Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by Nonexisting: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
The scorpion done sting you abi? Hehehe it will go round other simps, please don't scream too much lest you alert them.

2 Likes

Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by capetownboyz(m): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
Loud and clear

Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by Jeremani: 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
Wahala for Crisis
Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by begoniaa: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Advice for people with exes... none of my beeswax...
Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by Nyascobar1414: 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
nokspos:
not true... it depends on what lead to the breakup

Na simps like you dey make life sweet...

E go clear you..
Lol

6 Likes

Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by Nazgul: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
Shortcut2life:
There's Okafor's law which has been proven effective till this day.

As long as time and chance presents itself, Okafor's law will be instigated

3 Likes

Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by Shortcut2life: 1:26am On Jul 09, 2022
Nazgul:

There's Okafor's law which has been proven effective till this day.

As long as time and chance presents itself, Okafor's law will be instigated

I don enjoy the okafor law and I will never toll that part again cause it is useless ..

2 Likes

Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by Destiblack(m): 4:57am On Jul 09, 2022
Life is all about choice. Follow the man in you when choosing a life partner. In everything you do in this world, never return to say good evening where you said good night .

Bleep whatever you think about me, always remember there is no competition in destiny.

2 Likes

Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by nokspos: 5:06am On Jul 09, 2022
what if you were the one who was at fault and she decided to forgive you and accept you back ?
Nyascobar1414:

E go clear you..
Lol
Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by Sammy101111(m): 5:40am On Jul 09, 2022
I can never go back to any of my Ex O because I don’t want another part 2 of another story
Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by YourHighTension: 6:04am On Jul 09, 2022
There are stories of Exes who got back together and eventually married. Many are still married till date with healthy and stable marriages
Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:23am On Jul 09, 2022
Ceroluvsyou:

It just doesn’t add up. You abhor going back to your vomit but comfortable rolling another person’s vomit. Ain’t that crazy?

The vomit analogy is stupid at best

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by seniorgozman(m): 6:24am On Jul 09, 2022
Nice one
Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by talk2hb1(m): 7:07am On Jul 09, 2022
Ceroluvsyou:
It's not gender biased, Sha don't go back to your ex, mostly it doesn't end well.
Going back to your ex is like rereading a book you have already read, you already know what it's in it.
Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by blinking001(m): 9:22am On Jul 09, 2022
helinues:
grin

Goodbye should actually be goodbye..
You this man cheesy
Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by GeorgeNora: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2022
Shortcut2life:
many don't live to tell the story.
i can count 5 experiences
Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by GeorgeNora: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2022
Nostring:
extremely fishy like your payint..... Someone gave a simple advice ,probably based on his or someone else's experience, u dey here dey analyze nonsense undecided
don't mind that slowpoke
Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by GeorgeNora: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2022
Ceroluvsyou:
you are senseless
Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by GeorgeNora: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

E go clear you.. Lol
them go learn am the hardway
Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2022
GeorgeNora:
you are senseless
Lyk ur papa na, small thing una don vex carry woman matta 4 head no be her own opinion wey she talk? Make all of una getat abeg all d men just dey annoy me 4 dis forum
Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by KristaPretty(f): 9:45am On Jul 09, 2022
It's your choice.others have good exes that they can always call on at anytime without issues

Some get back with their ex and become happy ever after
Re: In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2022
Ceroluvsyou:
Oya rest no login again o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Pls Help Out----should I Forgive Her For Cheating On Me? / Single Mothers Are Bad At Everything / I Slept With My Best Friends Sis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.