Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

1 Minute And Be Heard By Everybody In The World. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 1 Minute And Be Heard By Everybody In The World. (510 Views)

Take A Minute And Read This / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / These Eye-opening Stories By Men Who Were Sexually Assaulted Need To Be Heard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Minute And Be Heard By Everybody In The World. by Arkadrob(m): 8:39pm On May 15, 2022
If you could speak for 1 minute and be heard by everybody in the world, what would you say?

Stop asking people their religion, stop asking people their origin.

Deal with people without considering their race, colour, religion, social status, background because we are all human. One love!
Re: 1 Minute And Be Heard By Everybody In The World. by Nardeant: 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2023
If I could be heard for one minute, I would emphasize the importance of being kind to each other. I recently witnessed one scene when a young girl in the store was really rude toward one senior. It was horrible.
Re: 1 Minute And Be Heard By Everybody In The World. by Cienapotr: 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2023
Hey, I stumbled upon your post while browsing, and I couldn't agree more with your message. It's time we put an end to discrimination and judgment based on factors like religion, origin, race, or social status. We should treat each other with respect and kindness, recognizing that we're all human beings. We need to embrace diversity and celebrate our shared humanity. By doing so, we can create a world filled with love and understanding. Speaking of inspiring initiatives, you should definitely check out the webpage for the Magnify the Unheard Voice project. It's all about amplifying unheard stories and promoting inclusivity.
Re: 1 Minute And Be Heard By Everybody In The World. by JOACHINpedro: 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
ADULTHOOD NA SCAM!!!
Re: 1 Minute And Be Heard By Everybody In The World. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2023
War is necessary, peace is not. Whatever we do, we are all just entertaining the higher forces.
No human is special, you are just another life form.
all the same BE KIND

(1) (Reply)

Luffy Gear 5 Will Appear In One Piece / Man Gives Girlfriend 'dirty Slap' Before Proposing To Her — Video / H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.