Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Residents Beat Thief, Feed And Give Him Girlfriend After Being Caught Stealing P - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Residents Beat Thief, Feed And Give Him Girlfriend After Being Caught Stealing P (1960 Views)

Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Residents Beat Thief, Feed And Give Him Girlfriend After Being Caught Stealing P by Adwoabroni: 8:56pm On May 15, 2022
In Ghana, a thief identified as Aliyu John has been severely dealt with by residents of a neighborhood he went to steal from.

The thief said to be a Nigerian was caught stealing a phone at Akotolane in Accra, the capital of Ghana 

After he was dealt with by the shop owner and residents around, he was given food to eat and to seal the game beautifully, they gave him a beautiful girlfriend to be with.

Meanwhile, before they did all these goodies to him, he was made to distill a dirty gutter with his bare hands after which he was given the food to eat.

He was also made to bath and they changed his clothes for him. 

The thief was treated like a king even though he did something that society frowns on.

He was given four balls of banku with fish and he finished it all, a sign to indicate that he was starving and was on the verge of death.

Take a look at some photos and videos from the scene below;

https://allgistroom.com/residents-thief-feed-give-girlfriend/

Re: Residents Beat Thief, Feed And Give Him Girlfriend After Being Caught Stealing P by godofuck231: 9:15pm On May 15, 2022
Awww , so touching ,I feel like crying for joy , tissues please
Re: Residents Beat Thief, Feed And Give Him Girlfriend After Being Caught Stealing P by habsydiamond(m): 9:20pm On May 15, 2022
Dem try for am oo.. If say na for onitsha this one happen nao by now dem go Don barbecue this one ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Beat Thief, Feed And Give Him Girlfriend After Being Caught Stealing P by Wawelexy(m): 9:38pm On May 15, 2022
godofuck231:
Awww , so touching ,I feel like crying for joy , tissues please

which Joy? Thesame joy that cheated on u?

This is total nonsense, he didn't steal food, hunger cannot make u steal phone, they are only encouraging him to do more.

Well, come and try this at computer village in Lagos, those ones go serve u goatmeat pepper soup with cold beer, still carry one allen olosho give u.

Person wey thief dey him eye no fit change.
Re: Residents Beat Thief, Feed And Give Him Girlfriend After Being Caught Stealing P by godofuck231: 10:06pm On May 15, 2022
Wawelexy:

which Joy? Thesame joy that cheated on u?

This is total nonsense, he didn't steal food, hunger cannot make u steal phone, they are only encouraging him to do more.

Well, come and try this at computer village in Lagos, those ones go serve u goatmeat pepper soup with cold beer, still carry one allen olosho give u.

Person wey thief dey him eye no fit change.
imagine after the beating
Re: Residents Beat Thief, Feed And Give Him Girlfriend After Being Caught Stealing P by Ballzproblemm: 10:09pm On May 15, 2022
Adwoabroni:
In Ghana, a thief identified as Aliyu John has been severely dealt with by residents of a neighborhood he went to steal from.

The thief said to be a Nigerian was caught stealing a phone at Akotolane in Accra, the capital of Ghana 

After he was dealt with by the shop owner and residents around, he was given food to eat and to seal the game beautifully, they gave him a beautiful girlfriend to be with.

Meanwhile, before they did all these goodies to him, he was made to distill a dirty gutter with his bare hands after which he was given the food to eat.

He was also made to bath and they changed his clothes for him. 

The thief was treated like a king even though he did something that society frowns on.

He was given four balls of banku with fish and he finished it all, a sign to indicate that he was starving and was on the verge of death.

Take a look at some photos and videos from the scene below;

https://allgistroom.com/residents-thief-feed-give-girlfriend/
omo ebi like say I go ,go Ghana go thief so I go they get steady nannies and food, on a serious note them try Sha. for here my country especially in akwa ibom.they no hear anything them don put tire for ya neck send you to hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Beat Thief, Feed And Give Him Girlfriend After Being Caught Stealing P by Choilila: 10:41pm On May 15, 2022
Lucky for him..
I believe he will change..
If this happened in Zoogeria the rest is history.

Just look at how a boy's head was cut off in Auchi, because of Mango inside Forest.

*Spit *

Why did you created me among those humans? [My everyday question to the LORD ]
when ever I got up in the morning.

I rebuked to be a Nigerian. Even for my future husband and kids, I rebuke them to be Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Residents Beat Thief, Feed And Give Him Girlfriend After Being Caught Stealing P by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:06pm On May 15, 2022
I’m ashamed of Nigeria right now

Person wey no even steal self them burn am because of 100naira change
What a shame

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Residents Beat Thief, Feed And Give Him Girlfriend After Being Caught Stealing P by Litmus: 2:18pm On May 16, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
I’m ashamed of Nigeria right now

Person wey no even steal self them burn am because of 100naira change
What a shame

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

You're either six years old, a Ghanaian or a monumental idiot.
Re: Residents Beat Thief, Feed And Give Him Girlfriend After Being Caught Stealing P by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:20pm On May 16, 2022
Litmus:

You're either six years old, a Ghanaian or a monumental idiot.
o
Ok rest in peace bruv
Re: Residents Beat Thief, Feed And Give Him Girlfriend After Being Caught Stealing P by Litmus: 2:29pm On May 16, 2022
Better you kill a man dan destroy his soul. What manner of immorality was depicted in that vid?
Re: Residents Beat Thief, Feed And Give Him Girlfriend After Being Caught Stealing P by Litmus: 2:53pm On May 16, 2022
People that descend, thoughtlessly, on an individual and lynch them for whatever reason are redeemable but those that premeditate an act of evil are largely irredeemable. You take a mere boy, possibly retarded, accused of stealing, put him to work in gutter without protective clothing, make him dance for food, film him and place it online and all really because your intention is to humiliate a nation and her people and at the same time benefit financially from these acts in the form of YouTube Clicks.

If your intention is to showcase Ghana's "humanity" and set example, its efficacy aside, why not upload Ghanaian thieves benefitting from this. Surely there are many examples readily available since presumably, in Ghana, people are regularly never lynched, are made to perform a public services, fed and given girlfriends. And such episodes filmed.

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Virgin Girl Exhibiting Her Zulu Dance Steps / Never Break The Bank For Her. / She Demands For Money Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.