Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

She Demands For Money Everyday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Demands For Money Everyday (1947 Views)

Groom Cancels Wedding, Demands For Refund After Discovering Bride Has 2 Kids / When She Demands For More And You Say NO / She Demands Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Demands For Money Everyday by mmadu4: 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
I love her so much but she is draining me
I send her Momo everyday, yet she is not content. I have caught her before with a man as old as her father, yet I had to apologise to her before we could get back together
Currently, I have taken a huge loan from the bank for her which I am still repaying yet , she has password on her phone. I beg before I can even touch her.

I love her Soo much, what can I do for her to love me back?
Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by Nairalander01: 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2023
Every day one story or another; Makes one wonder if the male gender is getting weak by the day.

@OP be a strong man; apologize to her again. Win her love this time by taking another loan. You’re already close to winning her heart, don’t give up now.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by yrhuhfy113: 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2023
mmadu4:
I send her Momo everyday, yet she is not content. I have caught her before with a man as old as her father, yet I had to apologise to her before we could get back together
Currently, I have taken a huge loan from the bank for her which I am still repaying yet , she has password on her phone. I beg before I can even touch her.

YOU ARE NOT IN LOVE, YOU ARE IN NEED OF HER VALIDATION

This is not love sir, you are just happy to be useful and needed by a lady you clearly see as someone who is beyond your league.

Wake up from your slumber sir.... Deliver yourself before you totally become a simp... or a samson at the laps of this Delilah.

She has drained you, and you still say you love her... pls move on and refill your life... A woman does not make you a KING. Be wise and MOVE ON

2 Likes

Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by mmadu4: 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

YOU ARE NOT IN LOVE, YOU ARE IN NEED OF HER VALIDATION

This is not love sir, you are just happy to be useful and needed by a lady you clearly see as someone who is beyond your league.

Wake up from your slumber sir.... Deliver yourself before you totally become a simp... or a samson at the laps of this Delilah.

She has drained you, and you still say you love her... pls move on and refill your life... A woman does not make you a KING. Be wise and MOVE ON

pls advice me bro i love her dearly
Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by Moh247: 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2023
Move on
Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by chatinent: 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
Like a full-time job, reject the demand everyday.
Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by mmadu4: 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2023
chatinent:
Like a full-time job, reject the demand everyday.

thanks bro hmmm is hard
Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by chatinent: 11:56pm On Jan 14, 2023
mmadu4:

Abi na my eyes dey pain me eh

Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by Lionessza6(f): 12:06am On Jan 15, 2023
Why do you guys always buy the affections of women like you're needy orphans in need of love and attention? I really don't understand this, it's like your relationships are only centred around money ...money..money...

1 Like

Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by gasparpisciotta: 12:23am On Jan 15, 2023
Your ‘mumu’ na him too much
You think say you dey wise
You are a ‘mumu’ man!!!

How many times will I tell you this? Nigeria is not for you
Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by dnawah(m): 7:34am On Jan 15, 2023
mmadu4:

u Mumu o!
Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by compton11(m): 8:17am On Jan 15, 2023
U are a simp ass nigga and she is a bitch.

Nigga run away from her
Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by Smitaro100(m): 10:06am On Jan 15, 2023
I doubt if dis story is true.. grin

Op just dey catch cruise with una head.. cool

Funny how you all believe dis shit .. grin

1 Like

Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by RZArecta(m): 10:18am On Jan 15, 2023
Aren't you the one who advised men to beat their women everyday ? If your story is true, then I'll advise you to enjoy your chains. When you're tired of suffering, you'll know what to do

2 Likes

Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by Streetmovement(m): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Shey you dey whine me ni....
Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by TyroneP(m): 10:24am On Jan 15, 2023
This is really bad. In the beginning of the year you're admitting this from a woman you clearly understand how your relationship is gonna be in a matter of months. Have you ever taught you're going in the wrong direction? Man up and stop pleading for relevance in her world. I'll not tell you what to do but you know what to do. It's your call.

mmadu4:

Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by Sucre6: 10:32am On Jan 15, 2023
Sell all your properties, go village sell una family land, kneel down apologise to her again and give her the money, good girls like that are not easy to come by,

Make sure u marry that girl

CAPITAL SIMP YOU ARE
Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by Gadafii: 10:50am On Jan 15, 2023
Same story from efulefu1

Una no Dey tired

1 Like

Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by Robertgreene1(m): 11:08am On Jan 15, 2023
Fake story
Cus a man can never be this stupid!!!
Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by Karlifate: 11:51am On Jan 15, 2023
Lionessza6:
Why do you guys always buy the affections of women like you're needy orphans in need of love and attention? I really don't understand this, it's like your relationships are only centred around money ...money..money...

They all have mommy issues.

2 Likes

Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by Bobdaddy0007(m): 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
Leave her , she didn't love you and she only want your money, it affect me too but isn't easy , I thought d gal love me , she only wanted my money and I broke up with her, leave her alone � and try to make ur mind at peace
Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by Goodlady(f): 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
mmadu4:

pls advice me bro i love her dearly
Give her more money
Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by mmadu4: 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
Goodlady:

Give her more money

Evil lady . Monitoring spirit
Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by Goodlady(f): 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2023
mmadu4:

Evil lady . Monitoring spirit
I v decided to be as good as I can. Don't provoke me.

1 Like

Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by mmadu4: 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2023
Goodlady:

I v decided to be as good as I can. Don't provoke me.

Lol why did you change your username from sugerplum to Goodlady
Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by Goodlady(f): 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2023
mmadu4:

Lol why did you change your username from sugerplum to Goodlady
Cos I m a good person.
Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by mmadu4: 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2023
Goodlady:

Cos I m a good person.

Hmmm time will tell Sugarplum
Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by Goodlady(f): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
mmadu4:

Hmmm time will tell Sugarplum
Ok o.
Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by elmagnifico411(m): 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
I know this your story was made up.. oya, let's assume it wasn't... It means you're your mumu don enter craze level.
mmadu4:

Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2023
Yawn! Another stupid lie. undecided
Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by frozen70(f): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
mmadu4:

You are just gambling and you know that very well
So continue

Dey play, na your time dey go
Re: She Demands For Money Everyday by Sheistoopretty(f): 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
Everyday? Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Money Is All That’s Needed In Marriage. Not Love Or Anything Else! / If The SEAL Is Broken, Please Return It. Learn OR Perish!!!. / I Just Got 100 Million Offer From Marlian Record Should I Sign(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.