Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents (38390 Views)

Aftermath Of Owo Church Attack: 70% Of Our People Have Left – Sarkin Hausawa / They Left Everything Behind Just Fight For You Sleep In Peace / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Onokwu001(m): 10:15pm On May 15, 2022
Somebody from Niger killed by a guy from Niger.
Wetin be my problem inside?
Blasphemers should rot in hell

1 Like

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by kissdabride: 10:15pm On May 15, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: Punch's Facebook Page
Spirit of our Lord Jesus Christ....our God fought for us bokoharan banditry and all sorts evil is battling with them...about to consume the headslammers
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:15pm On May 15, 2022
Chynx:
I suggest we all quit nairaland for good in 48hrs if nothing is done by the moderators to pull down such comments promoting terrorism!
They've pulled it down..they also deleted those random comment criticizing the act...
I fail to understand how they act these days..

2 Likes

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by epadomo(m): 10:17pm On May 15, 2022
saapphiere:
God punish Prophet Muhammad the rapist

���
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by helinues: 10:17pm On May 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

They've pulled it down..they also deleted those random comment criticizing the act...
I fail to understand how they act these days..

You too dey attach unnecessary emotions to news/events/comments..

1 Like

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by xedyl(m): 10:17pm On May 15, 2022
Mod here just deleted my post.... Nairaland is been controlled by Buhari's advocate. Mr Seun onijekuje oshi.

7 Likes

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Kubernetes: 10:17pm On May 15, 2022
The SS,SE especially the Ibo Eastern guys are the one that knows how to stay in the Northern part for decades and they won't have any issue with the Muslims there.You will see an ibo man in a core Hausa setting but never will u here him insult the Muslims there because he knows the effect.
See video tiktok below

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLcnDHAk/?k=1

To avoid such,if u know any one going to the north to stay or to school or to do nysc,advice them to respect and never alter any derogatory words on the prophets and islam else danger can befall on him.

1 Like

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Germi9: 10:17pm On May 15, 2022
Death is only the beginning
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by iswallker(m): 10:18pm On May 15, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https:///media/5-14-2022/4sgt_S.gif[/img]

You need help man

cheesy
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by supereagle(m): 10:18pm On May 15, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Christians too soft that's why Muslims dey do us anyhow ,if too say we they handle them like the wey Israel , China they handle them we for they at peace

You cannot handle them like that in Nigeria. Government is supporting them.
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:19pm On May 15, 2022
helinues:

You too dey attach unnecessary emotions to news/events/comments..
Let me take that as a random talk from a kid.. enjoy..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Kingzd: 10:19pm On May 15, 2022
That's how the life of nairaland is. Very partisan set of administrators who are scared of taking criticism. What a shame to all of them. Deleting messages that doesn't violate the rules whilst leaving the ones that outrightly violate the rules.

4 Likes

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by tfelicityk(m): 10:19pm On May 15, 2022
God knows the heart of every mankind...
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Ayo83: 10:19pm On May 15, 2022
Have it at the back of ur mind that he who kill with the sword shall surely be killed by the sword. I don't blame u. U'll meet your waterloo one day. Imagine you praising the evil act and u are here hailing the killers. Do u ever think if that person could be your sister? Even prophet Mohammed never supported killing innocent people.
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by aAK1(m): 10:19pm On May 15, 2022
Northern Muslims still don’t understand that Gods punishment is upon them. They’ve been killing for long and people keep handing them over to God. Today they are one of the most useless region. Poor, terrorist stricken . Every terrible thing you can think of is happening in the north and they still can see yet

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Okhuadams(m): 10:19pm On May 15, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Of a truth there's nothing they can do the cows will not allow justice to prevail against there younger cows, since most of the Elder cows have come out to justify the killing the parents hands are tied . The battles is of the Lord and he alone can console this family.
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Antilslaam: 10:19pm On May 15, 2022
Imagine killing for someone, a useless messenger, rapist, womanizer, criminal, etc that is in hell

11 Likes

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by badboyTee(m): 10:20pm On May 15, 2022
Fvck
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Buksaylor: 10:20pm On May 15, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

This girl is not even Igbo...

2 Likes

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Zeeku: 10:21pm On May 15, 2022
Hmmm I don't think you know what you're doing, go and tell your mohamed to fight his war if his really a saint. Well their the ones keeping silent for you guys, am a Christian but if you want war I give you war. I don't give a Bleep.... Who dey eeee

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Polynek(m): 10:21pm On May 15, 2022
Inasmuch as I condemn the act of killing Deborah, She also hv some blames bcox at Her age, She is ought to know the type of society she is into, and know how the Muslims react regarding dea to dea religion,
May Her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 15, 2022
This is how Insurgency starts!
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by helinues: 10:22pm On May 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Let me take that as a random talk from a kid.. enjoy..

One of the reasons why mods have been ignoring your too attached emotional reporting.

You go report someone and still break the rules along.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by hatedisplace: 10:22pm On May 15, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Christians too soft that's why Muslims dey do us anyhow ,if too say we they handle them like the wey Israel , China they handle them we for they at peace
True talk. God forbid if person do or try something like this to anyone close to me, forget government, I go revenge. E go only take time.
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Benitoh: 10:22pm On May 15, 2022
It should be noted that we biafran have a red line which is insulting our prophet mazi nnamdi kanu MNK(saw). Insulting prophet MNK is not only offensive but blasphemy. My

All should take note.....

1 Like

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Highman56: 10:23pm On May 15, 2022
Kubernetes:
The SS,SE especially the Ibo Eastern guys are the one that knows how to stay in the Northern part for decades and they won't have any issue with the Muslims there.You will see an ibo man in a core Hausa setting but never will u here him insult the Muslims there because he knows the effect.
See video tiktok below

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMLcnDHAk/?k=1

To avoid such,if u know any one going to the north to stay or to school or to do nysc,advice them to respect and never alter any derogatory words on the prophets and islam else danger can befall on him.
useless post.dey still kill the igbos even if dey don't do anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by danielbello(m): 10:23pm On May 15, 2022
Hunmm... May her soul rest in PEACE
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:23pm On May 15, 2022
helinues:

One of the reasons while mods have been ignoring your too attached emotional reporting.

You go report someone and still break the rules along.
Guess you don't tag them also right?
Pls enjoy..tired much..
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by nijanigga: 10:24pm On May 15, 2022
We must change the constitution to have the right to bear arms ,how did the barbarians over powered the police and stone her to death ? We should divide this shithole

1 Like

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by hatedisplace: 10:25pm On May 15, 2022
aAK1:
Northern Muslims still don’t understand that Gods punishment is upon them. They’ve been killing for long and people keep handing them over to God. Today they are one of the most useless region. Poor, terrorist stricken . Every terrible thing you can think of is happening in the north and they still can see yet
Because their MUMU is follow come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Pictures Of Okowa/atiku 2019 Campaign Headquarters In Asaba, Delta State / EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.