Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,988 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents (38389 Views)

Aftermath Of Owo Church Attack: 70% Of Our People Have Left – Sarkin Hausawa / They Left Everything Behind Just Fight For You Sleep In Peace / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:26pm On May 15, 2022
The parents of slain Sokoto student, Deborah Yakubu, have revealed that they have handed everything over to God.

Emmanuel Garba and Alheri Emmanuel while speaking with Daily Post said, "We can't say or do anything, except to take it easy as an act of God. We have left all to God, we have decided to take it like that."

The deceased was buried on Saturday in her hometown in Niger State.

Source: Punch's Facebook Page

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Islandlady(f): 9:30pm On May 15, 2022
cry
I can't imagine the pain and agony the parents and siblings are passing through just imagining the gluesome and painful way she died is unbearable!

May the true God give them the fortitude and strength to bare the loss.

330 Likes 34 Shares

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by derecho(m): 9:33pm On May 15, 2022
It's well...they could kill the body but not her soul...Maximum respect for these Northern Christian girls...
Leah Sharibu and Deborah Yakubu....Many more would emerge.

279 Likes 28 Shares

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Tokskob2008: 9:37pm On May 15, 2022
Those animals who did this should be killed too,there's nothing like "let's leave it to God" but then again this is Nigeria where anything goes.

The political leaders are silent, Christian leaders and pastors too are silent, police are busy mumbling talks upside down and can't seem to stand on a particular side. A country where someone can just wake up and decide he wants to kill the next fellow for religious reasons and he will be widely supported by fellow religious fanatics... Shame on this country.

220 Likes 17 Shares

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:41pm On May 15, 2022
May Her soul Rest In Peace . Please go to the nearest embassy of US or UK,leave here before some terrorist come calling.

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by tillaman(m): 9:41pm On May 15, 2022
Sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by ubreal(m): 9:48pm On May 15, 2022
Evil will beget evil
God dey

4 Likes

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Mokason288(m): 9:51pm On May 15, 2022

This is the singular reason why this headslamers won’t stop killing us at the slightest provocation.

An eye for an eye will make Nigeria a better place.

Do me I do you God no vex

29 Likes

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by missiret(f): 9:53pm On May 15, 2022
May we not be victims of evil circumstance in Jesus name.. just imagine the pains her loved ones will go through

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by DenreleDave(m): 10:02pm On May 15, 2022
Shame on a God that can save himself.....

Just like the Dagon of the Philistines that fell thrice before the ark of the Lord, it cud nt save itself......

Anybody that kill because of a God simply means it is an ordinary god.........

During my degree in kano, i once blasted my school course mate on a group chat for posting Islamic issue on a class group chat, We Christians simply started posting our open heaven there too grin grin grin and it stopped for a while .....

Bastard People.......... Useless god that can't fight for himself

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Clonelord: 10:02pm On May 15, 2022
Deborah's death has shown :

1. Atiku is not worth the votes of Nigerians
2. All nairaland mods are Muslims
3. There is a high level of illiteracy in the north
4. Nigeria as a country is a timebom
5. Nigerian christians are the scariest people on Earth.
6. Osinbanjo is a push and start vehicle
7. Christianity and Islam are two parallel lines

If you quote me to say nonsense... I will show you that nairaland houses both spirits and humans

Let me help you redirect your cheating spouse's messages on Whatsapp into your own phone..

Zero 81130 77one67

188 Likes 22 Shares

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by NwaNimo1(m): 10:02pm On May 15, 2022
koo

4 Likes

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Gentility231: 10:02pm On May 15, 2022
Chai. Na Wetin dey kill Christians be this. Leaving everything to God to fight for you.

Show this other religion Xup once in a while. So next time they won't do nonsense.

This guys are just riding on, "there is nothing they will do"

38 Likes

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Ballzproblemm: 10:02pm On May 15, 2022
Christians too soft that's why Muslims dey do us anyhow ,if too say we they handle them like the wey Israel , China they handle them we for they at peace

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by lonecatt(m): 10:02pm On May 15, 2022
Very painful
cant imagine my own daughter being hacked to death after many years of upbringing just to leave the matter like that .I go turn lone wolf overnight.

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by UselessBuharist: 10:03pm On May 15, 2022
Buhari will not die well

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by LibertyRep: 10:04pm On May 15, 2022
The parents may have left it to God, but the government should leave it to the court.

Those murderers must be made to face the law.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by BAZ001: 10:04pm On May 15, 2022
If it was a northern Muslim they killed the killers would have fled Nigeria or be in jail by now . While their families and relatives houses would have been burnt down same night.

See the way they declared curfew cos some youth protested the killing?

What can you do than leave it to God.

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Grills CBN Directors Over Illegal Billion Naira Loan Given To Achimogu / Herdsmen Killing Nigerians Are From Libya – Buhari / Meet Umar Abba Kyari, Son Of Abba Kyari Wants To Be A Police Detective Or Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.