Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents (38422 Views)

Aftermath Of Owo Church Attack: 70% Of Our People Have Left – Sarkin Hausawa / They Left Everything Behind Just Fight For You Sleep In Peace / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by omoadeleye(m): 10:51pm On May 15, 2022
Clonelord:
Deborah's death has shown :

1. Atiku is not worth the votes of Nigerians
2. All nairaland mods are Muslims
3. There is a high level of illiteracy in the north
4. Nigeria as a country is a timebom
5. Nigerian christians are the scariest people on Earth.
6. Osinbanjo is a push and start vehicle
7. Christianity and Islam are two parallel lines

If you quote me to say nonsense... I will show you that nairaland houses both spirits and humans

Just say that Nigerian Christians are time bombs, by the time table begins to turn,

Every one will be moaning
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Udemzy05: 10:51pm On May 15, 2022
mu2sa2:
You're mistaken about isreal. Isrealis kill Palestinians, who are muslim and Christian Arabs. Many of you don't know that Jews don't care a hoot about non-jews.

You don't understand my post.
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by chukwuibuipob: 10:51pm On May 15, 2022
sad the pain of motherhood sad.Unless she didn't labour for good 9 months b4 she give birth to her beautiful daughter Only for MuhamMAD offsprings of SORROW to cut short her dreams.May sickness, sorrow,pain be the portion of pipu behind dis.

1 Like

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Diligence: 10:51pm On May 15, 2022
Guz: See nau ..you say yours is a religion of peace, but you HV redlines that should not be crossed ..remind me again what is ANTITHESIS...

If you think you can take another person's life because of some concocted allegations, may yours also be taken one way or the other...

Deborah's BLOOD cries for justice, which must neither be delayed nor denied!
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by RoseMary405(f): 10:52pm On May 15, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
If its my relative i will hunt them down one after the other and them
Oshé Mr. John Wick
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by fof1: 10:54pm On May 15, 2022
BAZ001:
If it was a northern Muslim they killed the killers would have fled Nigeria or be in jail by now . While their families and relatives houses would have been burnt down same night.

See the way they declared curfew cos some youth protested the killing?

What can you do than leave it to God.

PLS D YOUTHS DID NOT PROTEST THE KILLING...RATHER THEY WERE PROTESTING THE CONTINUED DETENTION OF D SUSPECTS ARRESTED BY D POLICE... ISLAMIC Fanaticism at its heights.

1 Like

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by iammolise(m): 10:54pm On May 15, 2022
Leaving it to God 4wat nau, if it was the other way around, will these sons of ishmael lay their swords down and stay silenced... But then again wat culd a poor man do when the law holds little or no water in matters it shud sad
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by backbone503(m): 10:54pm On May 15, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
If its my relative i will hunt them down one after the other and them

Be careful of what you wish for.
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by IDIOTmoderators: 10:58pm On May 15, 2022
This is what I hate about Christianity, always leaving everything to God and the massacre continues. Rubbish!
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by OGwales(m): 11:00pm On May 15, 2022
Nothing should be left to God, it high time we took arms and started killing those bastards.

Why did they leave things to their god?
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by snowball11(m): 11:00pm On May 15, 2022
The difference between Christianity and Islam again is that no matter the gravity of the offence/sins committed towatds you, you simply leave everything to God to fight on your behalf. Unlike the vampires down north who are the "gods" that fight for their human god! undecided
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by IDIOTmoderators: 11:02pm On May 15, 2022
Edaxx:
That is a real spirit of a good Christian
While you all continue to die in numbers! Nonsense!
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by OGwales(m): 11:04pm On May 15, 2022
If na my daughter, I won't leave anything for God, I will patiently wait for the right to posion useless abokis... No joy.

1 Like

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by We4all: 11:05pm On May 15, 2022
Islandlady:
cry
I can't imagine the pain and agony the parents and siblings are passing through just imagining the gluesome and painful way she died is unbearable!

May the true God give them the fortitude and strength to bare the loss.

It isn’t even about her death but how she died. The way she was killed has been tormenting me since and I am not even related to her.

1 Like

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Abakelawal(f): 11:06pm On May 15, 2022
Am a Muslim but hv never in my life insult Christianity... Infact my best friend is Christian and I due go to church if she invite me what is there.
But y do Christian like insulting Muslim? 2017 my agric teacher suppose teach us for like 1hr but he didn't he was busy insulting prophet Muhammad (SAW) just like dat without reason... Same thing happened in my nursing school one of our lectural was busy insulting our prophet just like that... I think dis Deborah's own will served as lesson we will do dis 1111111111 times.. Islam religion of peace
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by bromama675: 11:06pm On May 15, 2022
God continue strengthen the bereaved and help you to recover in all.
Remain resolute as our maker is not sleeping and would never!
God bless you.

We totally disagree with any form of jungle justice in our dear country.
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by moneyissweet(m): 11:07pm On May 15, 2022
I totally agree with you on number 5.

That was s our biggest problem.

Clonelord:

If you quote me to say nonsense... I will show you that nairaland houses both spirits and humans
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Abakelawal(f): 11:07pm On May 15, 2022
Am a Muslim but hv never in my life insult Christianity... Infact my best friend is Christian and I due go to church if she invite me what is there.
But y do Christian like insulting Muslim? 2017 my agric teacher suppose teach us for like 1hr but he didn't he was busy insulting prophet Muhammad (SAW) just like dat without reason... Same thing happened in my nursing school one of our lectural was busy insulting our prophet just like that... I think dis Deborah's own will served as lesson we will do dis 1111111111 times.. Islam religion of peace
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by dannex4adx(m): 11:10pm On May 15, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: Punch's Facebook Page

May God comfort you. The best judgement is from God.
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Abakelawal(f): 11:10pm On May 15, 2022
Upcoming parents pls teach ur children how to respect people's religion so dat dey won't have Same faith like mannerless Deborah
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by iramure(m): 11:10pm On May 15, 2022
It wasn't an act of god but act of foolishness and stupidly from brainwashed fools
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Goke7: 11:11pm On May 15, 2022
Abakelawal:

You guys will continue to bring more insults on your religion until you guys begin to act with civility. everybody don tire
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by iramure(m): 11:12pm On May 15, 2022
Abakelawal:
Upcoming parents pls teach ur children how to respect people's religion so dat dey won't have Same faith like mannerless Deborah
Let me keep silent
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Goke7: 11:12pm On May 15, 2022
Abakelawal:

Stop the lies, she never disrespected any religion. She was killed for mentioning Jesus
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by LastProphet: 11:13pm On May 15, 2022
Islandlady:
cry
I can't imagine the pain and agony the parents and siblings are passing through just imagining the gluesome and painful way she died is unbearable!

They are already in trauma without knowing, they will be in shock and tears for years to come. Christians are the best foooools on the face of this planet

1 Like

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by tonididdy(m): 11:16pm On May 15, 2022
In a country led by a Muslim fanatic, what can one do but to leave it to God.

Even if obi, osinbanjo or wike were the president, the security personal will be reluctant to do their job because it involves northerners

I never tot a day would come I would admit this but if you are north a northernern you are a 3rd class citizenship of this country, 2nd class are those who embrace Islam irrespective of region.
NORTHERNERN wey dey SAPA for this Buhari regime, na northernern wey nor know e sef
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by dannex4adx(m): 11:16pm On May 15, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: Punch's Facebook Page

May God comfort you. The best judgement is from God. God will intervene.
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by kansoboy: 11:22pm On May 15, 2022
Clonelord:

Bross abeg I need Ur spiritual to kill witchcraft wey dey disturb my life...... As for d dead girl...is left to d father to do her self justice...start killing any Muslim his head can get to, even if is new born baby of a Muslim, kill d child and butcher dem, go to d neighborhood at night and lonely hours and butcher any Muslim u can get to..... revenge Ur daughter death bcus nobody will fight for him, even our stupid pastors will do nothing

Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Hanz1: 11:22pm On May 15, 2022
See how those northern animals murdered someone's daughter because of one Muhammad, a bastard child molester. And we say Nigeria is one?

Seun, lalasticlala, and other mods, you are fools if you don't ban me...
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Prettygirl200(f): 11:22pm On May 15, 2022
Gentility231:
Chai. Na Wetin dey kill Christians be this. Leaving everything to God to fight for you.

Show this other religion Xup once in a while. So next time they won't do nonsense.

This guys are just riding on, "there is nothing they will do"
What were u expecting them to do naaaa they are in pains, they are poor also even if they had the mind to take the Matter to the Court which money will they use to take a lawyer u know the rate of poverty in Nigeria is very high pls don't blame them mere looking at them they do not have. I just feel the woman's pain it's really painful.
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by cyborg123(m): 11:24pm On May 15, 2022
We4all:

It isn’t even about her death but how she died. The way she was killed has been tormenting me since and I am not even related to her.
I thought it was just me. I wish I didn't watch the video. cry cry
Re: We Have Left Everything To God - Deborah Yakubu's Parents by Jostoman: 11:25pm On May 15, 2022
Islandlady:
cry

amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Defence Headquarters Releases Pictures Of BIU Operation Aftermath / Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) / Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.