Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB (27213 Views)

NBC Fines Trust TV ₦5 Million Over Documentary About Bandits / Kadaria Ahmed Condemns BBC Documentary About Banditry / IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by jcross19: 8:16am On May 16, 2022
Even the British are afraid of break up.... Nigeria is slave to British empire that's all...

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by omenka(m): 8:17am On May 16, 2022

e hear one of Nnamdi Kanu's broadcasts. He says, "Ufuoma Biafra, you must listen to her. Of course you must go and listen to Simon Ekpa, who is doing a very fantastic job. Very great job Simon Ekpa".
And this is the same Ekpa ipob terrorists want the foolish supporters to believe has nothing to do with ipob, in fact, they deny he's ever been a member of the group.

This right here cements all allegations Cownu is behind the killings being perpetrated by the so called autopilots, since he himself admonished his followers to listen to Ekpa.

These things are out there for all to see, but the Nigerian media is just made up of very lazy and corrupt people, they can hardly do the investigative job they're duty bound to do.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by naptu2: 8:18am On May 16, 2022
It's ramping up (as you can also see on this thread).

Catriona Laing is the British High Commissioner to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Conrod: 8:18am On May 16, 2022
naijapips04:
IPOB finally being properly profiled. This is a consequence of the previous week recognition by the UK. This documentary would be broadcasted in all BBC channels across UK and the rest of the world. The world is seeing IPOB as the terrorist con organisation they truly are.

Soludos visit to Nnamdi KANU oshi is very significant. The game is up. They will use KANU and then dispose him. IPOB is toast. Simon Ekpa and the rest will be deported back to Nigeria.
Dream on,..joseph of our time.
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:20am On May 16, 2022
ah...You dumb fellow,you think I'm those weakling you write dumb English for to intimidate.

You can never have drinking water,take it to the bank

we will continue to subdue you until you are pushed far from.gambia where you migrated from

You will only be security men to our pipelines

Buliwyf:

Better to be from a minority and respected than be from a majority of mostly emotional morons with no intelligence and no tact or wisdom. So much so that you have been relegated to a pariah everywhere you are. Clowns

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Buliwyf: 8:20am On May 16, 2022
Zeezenho:

I repeat no amount of propaganda,hate, jealousy, oppression and suppression will stop us.

All hail Biafra.

Of course. Animals do whatever they like without considering the consequences. But consequences will surely come.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by OdumegwuOjukwu: 8:21am On May 16, 2022
Winter is coming...
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:22am On May 16, 2022
If I read your jargons..make e no better for me. My job is to demoralize you mentally until you shed premium tears which I will digest with my Mr Biggs bread

If you are tired of carrying guns in the creek,get an education and be useful...although your life expectancy ain't much according to UN statistic..Fact.

Buliwyf:

More gibberish. No single sense. This is what happens when failures and morons decide to be freedom fighters. I asked you why the British didn't use the same approach you animals are using since you compared your secession to Brexit indirectly. Now you are talking about trusting the FG. Mugu ran out of ideas. Glad you acknowledge that your comparison was senseless which is why you couldn't defend it.
Keep killing yourselves and your own people in the hope of Biafra. The world is watching and taking note. We shall see where it leads you to in the future.

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Buliwyf: 8:23am On May 16, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
ah...You dumb fellow,you think I'm those weakling you write dumb English for to intimidate.

You can never have drinking water,take it to the bank

we will continue to subdue you until you are pushed far from.gambia where you migrated from

You will only be security men to our pipelines

Lol. Jester. You that come from the most downtrodden tribe in Nigeria is talking about subdueing people. cheesy cheesy
As if I haven't been to Enugu before and know that drinking water is a problem for you guys. Lol. Keep writing nonsense and exposing your foolishness more.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Buliwyf: 8:24am On May 16, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
If I read your jargons..make e no better for me. My job is to demoralize you mentally until you shed premium tears which I will digest with my Mr Biggs bread

If you are tired of carrying guns in the creek,get an education and be useful...although your life expectancy ain't much according to UN statistic..Fact.

Donkey thinks I live in the creeks or come from there. Lol. Animal will always be an animal. You can't do better than your upbringing.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Emergingnation3(m): 8:24am On May 16, 2022
naijapips04:
IPOB finally being properly profiled. This is a consequence of the previous week recognition by the UK. This documentary would be broadcasted in all BBC channels across UK and the rest of the world. The world is seeing IPOB as the terrorist con organisation they truly are.

Soludos visit to Nnamdi KANU oshi is very significant. The game is up. They will use KANU and then dispose him. IPOB is toast. Simon Ekpa and the rest will be deported back to Nigeria.
OyigboUpdate, all this trashed you wrote above can only happen In your figment of imagination. grin grin

Actualization of sovereign state of Biafra has come to stay....... No amount propaganda can stop..

As I told you last time, Nelson Mandela was on US terrorism watch list almost till death, but never stop him from achieving his goals of liberating his people from the apartheid regime...

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:27am On May 16, 2022
hahahahaha upbringing don involve...whatever,I repeat your people haven't seen anything yet

I have cooked NDDC for you
I have made your people maiguard
I have granted amnesty to your weak leaders

I don't talk to gun wielding canal terrorist

Buliwyf:

Donkey thinks I live in the creeks or come from there. Lol. Animal will always be an animal. You can't do better than your upbringing.

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:29am On May 16, 2022
Stale gist and propaganda

You have been paid off...you have no stakes,no company headquarters..ndi our oyel.

I won't negotiate with pirates

Buliwyf:

Lol. Jester. You that come from the most downtrodden tribe in Nigeria is talking about subdueing people. cheesy cheesy
As if I haven't been to Enugu before and know that drinking water is a problem for you guys. Lol. Keep writing nonsense and exposing your foolishness more.

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by kingjiss: 8:30am On May 16, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Trash Trash Trash... People abroad also caused the Sokoto killing of that girl..

People abroad caused the displacement of citizens as refugees

People abroad are the cause of citizens in IDP camp

People abroad are responsible for the bad roads and poor governance

people abroad are responsible for the skull mining.

People abroad are responsible for kidnappings

people abroad are responsible for Abba Kari

people abroad are responsible for corruption and embezzlement..

British that killed billions of Africa and still intruding in our internal affairs...laughable, look at Yemen,Iraq, Syria,Libya...stinking smelling British

BBC and fake propaganda news..You left the EU but want to trash talk here abi... We will leave when we like and it's deep in our hearts. BBC is fake and stale,you are colonizers and we want you out of our space

Am igbo man and he's foolish way of thinking
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:31am On May 16, 2022
Nigeria supporters can be foolish but that who wrote this jargons has no village and is a damn minority writing from IDP camp is insulting oo..

I blame our forefathers, they tried their best sha..

Benue will be conquered

omenka:
And this is the same Ekpa ipob terrorists want the foolish supporters to believe has nothing to do with ipob, in fact, they deny he's ever been a member of the group.

This right here cements all allegations Cownu is behind the killings being perpetrated by the so called autopilots, since he himself admonished his followers to listen to Ekpa.

These things are out there for all to see, but the Nigerian media is just made up of very lazy and corrupt people, they can hardly do the investigative job they're duty bound to do.

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Winters23: 8:33am On May 16, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Lol. Going by this write-up ,IPOB are terrorists

ofcos ipob are terrorists
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Buliwyf: 8:33am On May 16, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
hahahahaha upbringing don involve...whatever,I repeat your people haven't seen anything yet

I have cooked NDDC for you
I have made your people maiguard
I have granted amnesty to your weak leaders

I don't talk to gun wielding canal terrorist

Lol. The animal has started typing random nonsense because he has run out of ideas. I just enjoyed making you bleat like a goat trying to avoid defending your nonsense. Keep writing unrealistic shit that even your fellow IPOB are ashamed of you. My job here is done. You have been revealed to be just another of the millions of daft IPOB animals online. Cheers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:36am On May 16, 2022
No dont go Niger Delta..
stay let me fall your hand and weaken you..minorities always chicken out.

Always crying when the tides turn....and gettat

Buliwyf:

Lol. The animal has started typing random nonsense because he has run out of ideas. I just enjoyed making you bleat like a goat trying to avoid defending your nonsense. Keep writing unrealistic shit that even your fellow IPOB are ashamed of you. My job here is done. You have been revealed to be just another of the millions of daft IPOB animals online. Cheers.

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by erubati: 8:36am On May 16, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Hope you get that kind strength wen they roast you alive for Sokoto

I watch my environment and learn about it's volatility before I speak.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Mayor101010(m): 8:37am On May 16, 2022
Nigeria is a "British contraption" so what do you expect? They will defend it vehemently.
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Mayor101010(m): 8:37am On May 16, 2022
Nigeria is a "British contraption" so what do you expect? They will defend it vehemently.
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by onuman: 8:43am On May 16, 2022
SmartPolician:
The question we should all be asking ourselves is, "Why always the Igbos?" Why are the Igbos the only major tribe that wants to pull out of this union? Why not liaise with all the regions in the South and use the same energy to ask for restructuring.

If restructuring is executed the way it is planned, it is by far better than balkanization. Anyone who understands this will never support balkanization - that's why the Igbos are divided on presidency and secession.

It's about 40 years since 1976, when southern political leaders started to ask Fulani-led northern politicians for political restructuring of Nigeria, after the last proliferation of states in the northern region.

Fulani-led northern politicians have botched every attempt to restructure Nigeria politically, because they benefit immensely from proliferation of 19 states and hundreds of local government areas, with accruing representative constituencies, that gives them majority status, and greater amount of federal allocations and development projects in the old Northern region.
Waiting for political restructuring of Nigeria is like waiting for Godot.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by donborg(m): 8:46am On May 16, 2022
This whole IPOB thing is a mission of mostly mixed breed Igbos predominantly from the Akwa cross areas of Igbo/Ibibios and Igbo/efik mixed breeds under the sponsorship of the Efik/Ibibios/Ekoi nationality to gradually destroy core Igbo land using Fulani atrocities as a cover.

Various European historical books from the 16th, 17th and 18th centuries states that the Ijaw, Efik and Ibibio people found in the coastal areas of Southern Nigeria constantly refers to the core Igbos found in the hinterland as 'bushmen', 'barbarians' and 'animals' living like in a 'Zoo'. These negative tales made the Europeans to be wary of going into the IGBO hinterland until GT Basden and WB Baikie summoned up courage late in the 1860s and bursted the lie when Baikie was treated like king at Onitsha.

The Efiks/Ibibios saw and treated Igbos as animals so they were angry at the progress of Igbo land during and shortly after colonisation and the rapid societal development of the economy and education of Igbos helped by our large population and hard working nature. They were recorded to be complaining to the British about Igbo domination (yes, they are very first to scream of Igbo domination agenda). During the Biafran war, they and the mixed breed Igbos actively sabotaged the war leading to the defeat and destruction of the booming Eastern economy.

Historically ,the mixed breed Ibibio/Efik Aro people constantly raided this Zoo for easy slaves to export to the Calabar, Bonny and Kalabari ports for sale in exchange for whiskey, gin and guns.

Today Nnamdi Kanu the leader of IPOB calls Nigeria a Zoo. He ordered his followers to burn down the Zoo if he gets arrested. His followers have so far obeyed his order. They have burned down police stations, killed army personnels, murdered the so called saboteurs, kidnapped prominent core Igbo businessmen only from the Anambra/imo area for ransom and killed the rest,
murdered traditional rulers from the core Igbo area of Imo state, even murdered a youth leader from Anambra who dated lead a protest against the sit and home. The sit at home has made the East to lose billions of dollars in revenue. Everyone in the East now live their lives as if they are in a jungle or Zoo.

With all these things happening, is it not fair to say that the Zoo Nnamdi Kanu is referring to all along is after all IGBO LAND? remember, like I said earlier, before colonisation, the Ijaws, Efiks and Ibibios called Igbos living in the hinterland bushmen living like animals in a Zoo without civilization.

Nnamdi Kanu is from afara Ibeku Umuahia, the capital city of Abia state, a state with a very high population of mixed breed Igbos (along with Ebonyi state).
Umuahia is a border town to Akwaibom so it has a high population of mixed breed Igbo/Ibibios.
afara has no meaning in Igbo language. Afara is an Ibibio word for 'shoulder'.

Nigeria is not the Zoo Nnamdi Kanu is talking about.

CORE IGBO LAND IS THE 'ZOO'!!!!.

IGBOS BEWARE!

It is also very very important to note that no single IGBO Man was a party to the signing of the amalgamation document under Lord Lugard in 1914. The only man from the South East was the OBONG OF CALABAR, the paramount ruler of all EFIKS/IBIBIOS.
The mixed breed AROCHUKWU clan is one of the KING MAKERS of the Obong of calabar.

Alvan Ikoku, found on the 10 naira note is also from Arochukwu. He is a mixed breed Igbo/Ibibio.

AROCHUKWU is a town found on the extreme Eastern most part of Igbo land. It is surrounded by the west and East by predominantly Ibibio communities.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Nobody: 8:52am On May 16, 2022
BBC go eastern state naw stop disturbing us

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:54am On May 16, 2022
Lies lies lies

erubati:

I watch my environment and learn about it's volatility before I speak.
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Akalia(m): 8:56am On May 16, 2022
Buliwyf:

More gibberish. No single sense. This is what happens when failures and morons decide to be freedom fighters. I asked you why the British didn't use the same approach you animals are using since you compared your secession to Brexit indirectly. Now you are talking about trusting the FG. Mugu ran out of ideas. Glad you acknowledge that your comparison was senseless which is why you couldn't defend it.
Keep killing yourselves and your own people in the hope of Biafra. The world is watching and taking note. We shall see where it leads you to in the future.
Thanks for knocking out that nimcompoop with sound reason. I wish more sensible and intelligent folks like you will speak out against this growing evil in the SE called agitation, championed by criminal elements. I am boiling because of the way this senseless agitation is going, even we the sensible Igbos are not safe in the hands of these criminal minded freedom fighters because they see us as saboteurs.
At this stage I expect FG to launch another military campaign in the SE, one that would be more ruthless and thorough against IPOB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:57am On May 16, 2022
Jargons.....Jargoner........Jargonest

Minorities giving us quotes about the oldest tribe.

We will write your history not the other way round. You met us here. hahahahahahahaha

donborg:
This whole IPOB thing is a mission of mostly mixed breed Igbos predominantly from the Akwa cross areas of Igbo/Ibibios and Igbo/efik mixed breeds under the sponsorship of the Efik/Ibibios/Ekoi nationality to gradually destroy core Igbo land using Fulani atrocities as a cover.

Various European historical books from the 16th, 17th and 18th centuries states that the Ijaw, Efik and Ibibio people found in the coastal areas of Southern Nigeria constantly refers to the core Igbos found in the hinterland as 'bushmen', 'barbarians' and 'animals' living like in a 'Zoo'. These negative tales made the Europeans to be wary of going into the IGBO hinterland until GT Basden and WB Baikie summoned up courage late in the 1860s and bursted the lie when Baikie was treated like king at Onitsha.

The Efiks/Ibibios saw and treated Igbos as animals so they were angry at the progress of Igbo land during and shortly after colonisation and the rapid societal development of the economy and education of Igbos helped by our large population and hard working nature. They were recorded to be complaining to the British about Igbo domination (yes, they are very first to scream of Igbo domination agenda). During the Biafran war, they and the mixed breed Igbos actively sabotaged the war leading to the defeat and destruction of the booming Eastern economy.

Historically ,the mixed breed Ibibio/Efik Aro people constantly raided this Zoo for easy slaves to export to the Calabar, Bonny and Kalabari ports for sale in exchange for whiskey, gin and guns.

Today Nnamdi Kanu the leader of IPOB calls Nigeria a Zoo. He ordered his followers to burn down the Zoo if he gets arrested. His followers have so far obeyed his order. They have burned down police stations, killed army personnels, murdered the so called saboteurs, kidnapped prominent core Igbo businessmen only from the Anambra/imo area for ransom and killed the rest,
murdered traditional rulers from the core Igbo area of Imo state, even murdered a youth leader from Anambra who dated lead a protest against the sit and home. The sit at home has made the East to lose billions of dollars in revenue. Everyone in the East now live their lives as if they are in a jungle or Zoo.

With all these things happening, is it not fair to say that the Zoo Nnamdi Kanu is referring to all along is after all IGBO LAND? remember, like I said earlier, before colonisation, the Ijaws, Efiks and Ibibios called Igbos living in the hinterland bushmen living like animals in a Zoo without civilization.

Nnamdi Kanu is from afara Ibeku Umuahia, the capital city of Abia state, a state with a very high population of mixed breed Igbos (along with Ebonyi state).
Umuahia is a border town to Akwaibom so it has a high population of mixed breed Igbo/Ibibios.
afara has no meaning in Igbo language. Afara is an Ibibio word for 'shoulder'.

Nigeria is not the Zoo Nnamdi Kanu is talking about.

CORE IGBO LAND IS THE 'ZOO'!!!!.

IGBOS BEWARE!

It is also very very important to note that no single IGBO Man was a party to the signing of the amalgamation document under Lord Lugard in 1914. The only man from the South East was the OBONG OF CALABAR, the paramount ruler of all EFIKS/IBIBIOS.
The mixed breed AROCHUKWU clan is one of the KING MAKERS of the Obong of calabar.

Alvan Ikoku, found on the 10 naira note is also from Arochukwu. He is a mixed breed Igbo/Ibibio.

AROCHUKWU is a town found on the extreme Eastern most part of Igbo land. It is surrounded by the west and East by predominantly Ibibio communities.

2 Likes

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Benitoh: 8:57am On May 16, 2022
If you observe well you'll notice that since the Deborah debacle began the British government has been very jittery and poo paying close attention to the events unfolding in Nigeria.

Their business and assets are at risk, and they've been warning us to beware of fake news and misinformation, do you think they're doing it out love for me and you

One million dollars question.

1 Like

Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2022
After all said and done...minorities like you don't matter when your masters are clashing.

It's just you the grass that will suffer..so wail now

Akalia:
Thanks for knocking out that nimcompoop with sound reason. I wish more sensible and intelligent folks like you will speak out against this growing evil in the SE called agitation, championed by criminal elements. I am boiling because of the way this senseless agitation is going, even we the sensible Igbos are not safe in the hands of these criminal minded freedom fighters because they see us as saboteurs.
At this stage I expect FG to launch another military campaign in the SE, one that would be more ruthless and thorough against IPOB.
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:59am On May 16, 2022
First non igbo make sense quote..

Oshe..Loud it

Benitoh:
If you observe well you'll notice that since the Deborah debacle began the British government has been very jittery and poo paying close attention to the events unfolding in Nigeria.

Their business and assets are at risk, and they've been warning us to beware of fake news and misinformation, do you think they're doing it out love for me and you

One million dollars question.
Re: Full Text Of The BBC Documentary About IPOB by Rawtruth1: 9:01am On May 16, 2022
Nobody takes IPOB serious these days. Over ninety percent of their speech and narratives are lies. They thrive on propaganda, distortions of truths, hate and evil.

They have deviated from their original earlier purpose of genuine agitation. Truth is their worst enemy now. Any attempt to make them see reasons to stop killing their brothers is seen by them as sabotage. They have graduated to cannibalism, kidnapping, arson, butchering of their fellow Igbos and outright criminality.

It's appalling that a once genuine agitation has metamorphosed to raw terrorists. It's sad. Fulani never hated them to this extent they hate hate themselves. Neither have Fulani ever killed them as they are killing themselves and destroying their region currently.

What a tribe!! What a confused tribe who celebrate criminals who are killing them

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“You Don’t Go Around Saying PDP Or APC Will Win"—APGA Chairman To Soludo / Japa Syndrome: Nigeria’s Political Class Will Face The Consequences Soonest / Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.