Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra (13879 Views)

Naira Scarcity: Rioters Invade Ogun LG Secretariat, Cart Away Mace (pic) / Constitution Review: National Assembly bow To Govs, Step Down LG Autonomy bill / Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Chrismania100: 8:47am On May 16, 2022
The most brainest man on earth.Pls do you have any evidence to prove that this is ipob?? One day, ipob matter go kill una..
Deborah case has been trending, Kaduna Train attacks with passengers kidnapped, your useless brain never said anything.But, immediately any attack happened in East,olodo like you will be stressing your self toomuch to display your hatred as if you even care about igbos.If you like wail from now till Kingdom come,it wil not move igbos a bit.
They have been doing sit at home,your rants never stopped them.So, save yourself time,your energy and data and focus on your region cos igbos know about your hate speeches. Every crisis that happened in igboland s now is tagged ipob violence. BRAINY OLODO

ivolt:

I know that Ipob members are slow and confused.
But you take the crown for the most confused.

Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by okeysoninv: 8:48am On May 16, 2022
Soludo is a fooool , romancing with terrorist will not safe ur govt, you better start marching them fire to fire. If not, you will waste 4yrs chasing shadows. IPOB won't recognize you, their aim is destruction of government.
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Nobody: 8:52am On May 16, 2022
ivolt:

I know that Ipob members are slow and confused.
But you take the crown for the most confused.

LMAO!

Be very thankful I woke up in high spirits, and that's not something that happens everyday. So, just to keep the day's mood light, I'll ignore this buffoonery you exhibited with this insulting rhetoric of yours.

But the next time you see this username anywhere on this forum and you decide to quote any of my writeups to label me "an Ipob member" or wrongly associate me with any rogue associations, I'll have you traced via your email and IP address, then you'll understand that Nairaland isn't exactly a faceless forum.

Just for reference purposes, go and find out how Obinwanne Okeke (aka Invictus Obi) was traced and finally apprehended.

Have a good day!
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by OfoIgbo: 8:53am On May 16, 2022
Igbofam:
Soludo how far? grin

You visited and did photo Ops with Nnamdi Kanu and today they burn down your magistrate court grin

You will never learn that terrorists are not to be fraternized with

It's obviously the handiwork of APC-UGM, who are not happy with the visit
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:57am On May 16, 2022
obynzo:

If you believe this then you are really gullible. I called people from Ogidi and they said they are unaware of this and that it is on the Internet they saw this. One person I know whose family house is close to the local government secretariat also said he is unaware of it too and that he saw this news on the Internet

Whether I believe it or not is another thing entirely, let's deal with the terror mentality first. We can't be fighting against useless people who don't want peace in this country and then have amongst us people who think this way. An office meant to secure people in a certain area was reportedly burnt to ashes (leave the authenticity of the report alone for now, at least it has happened before in those regions), then you say "At least they didn't burn human"?

When terror loving people invaded the area and burn innocent lives there, won't that be giving a free hand to them since the manpower meant to deter them had been taken out already?

What I am telling you in essence is that, this mentality isn't too far from terrorist's own as well.

Boko haram keeps killing our forces because they see them as hindrance to carry out their heinous crimes of burning people alive, slashing throats and other barbaric acts. They knew once the security blockades are out, they are free to enter town freely and perpetrate their evil and you are here saying at least they didn't burn human.

A sane Nigerian reading our comments know which of us is closer to terrorist already, no be by name abeg. Who is the gullible here now?

Warped mentality
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Chrismania100: 9:00am On May 16, 2022
You stayed in your useless house typing trash as if your Nigeria Army have not been matching them before and being massacred.Nigeria armies just get only mouth, and strengths on ordinary civilians on the street.Armed those boys ,they flush all this ur overheap useless tootless Armies.Upon all the sophisticated weapons giving to them,they cannot defeat ordinary bandits in igbo lands.But, will only see them having strengths on innocent citizens.

The most brainest man on earth.Pls do you have any evidence to prove that this is ipob?? One day, ipob matter go kill una..
Deborah case has been trending, Kaduna Train attacks with passengers kidnapped, your useless brain never said anything.But, immediately any attack happened in East,olodo like you will be stressing your self toomuch to display your hatred as if you even care about igbos.If you like wail from now till Kingdom come,it wil not move igbos a bit.
They have been doing sit at home,your rants never stopped them.So, save yourself time,your energy and data and focus on your region cos igbos know about your hate speeches. Every crisis that happened in igboland s now is tagged ipob violence. BRAINY OLODO

okeysoninv:
Soludo is a fooool , romancing with terrorist will not safe ur govt, you better start marching them fire to fire. If not, you will waste 4yrs chasing shadows. IPOB won't recognize you, their aim is destruction of government.
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Cherrybae(f): 9:02am On May 16, 2022
Buhari will weep and sorrow. Its Biafra or death.

Buhari must release MNK or we will burn down the East.

God bless IPOB, ESN, UGM

We Ndigbo are solidly behind you.

Rise on boys
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Kingsley10000: 9:03am On May 16, 2022
okeysoninv:

They will destroy his administration.
It's only Wike and Umeahi that have medicine to this incessant destruction by these guys
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Kingsley10000: 9:05am On May 16, 2022
OfoIgbo:

It's obviously the handiwork of APC-UGM, who are not happy with the visit

Apc is not strong in Anambra. Even when they were strong, this kinda destruction of life and properties has not been happening in Anambra.

Everything started during the advent of ipob in 2017,now it has gotten to its peak
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by okeysoninv: 9:08am On May 16, 2022
Kingsley10000:

They will destroy his administration.
It's only Wike and Umeahi that have medicine to this incessant destruction by these guys
I thought soludo has brain , it never occurred to me he reasons like illiterate. Someone who supposed to have taken crash course from wike on how to tame IPOB.
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Nwodosis(m): 9:11am On May 16, 2022
jmoore:

You are a novice.

IPOB never claims responsibility for any of their terror attacks. They will foolishly make a video or statement that they will attack. Then when the attack is accomplished, they will deny.
And they made a statement about this one?
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Nwodosis(m): 9:13am On May 16, 2022
Afamed:

Are you waiting for them to claim responsibility?
Terrorists claim responsibilities of their attacks.
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by shantti(m): 9:13am On May 16, 2022
The problem is that the people of anambra don't want this to end. They know where ipob r hiding
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Kingsley10000: 9:16am On May 16, 2022
okeysoninv:
I thought soludo has brain , it never occurred to me he reasons like illiterate. Someone who supposed to have taken crash course from wike on how to tame IPOB.

He doesn't have the will power.
Even Peter Obi killed many of them and dumped in Ezu River that was he was able to achieve and provide the dividend of democracy during his regime.

Soludo have to emulate these guys.Send military and police to exterminate them
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by jmoore(m): 9:18am On May 16, 2022
Nwodosis:

And they made a statement about this one?
Na aju!!!

Continue living in denial. It is Putin from Russia that is responsible for the attack.
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Nwodosis(m): 9:21am On May 16, 2022
jmoore:

Na aju!!!

Continue living in denial. It is Putin from Russia that is responsible for the attack.
I will continue living in denial unless you convince me that you are their spokesman.
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Kingsley10000: 9:26am On May 16, 2022
Wetin go make me support IPOB/ESN? God forbid bad thing!
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Majesty33(m): 9:26am On May 16, 2022
KipeDadiya:
Arsonist? hope it’s not a new name for another armed group … na so ‘bandits’ take ermege
before you know it arsonist will start kidnapping people and demand ransom
Check the meaning of that word ARSONIST, it is gotten from the word Arson. It means, a person who deliberately set a building or property on fire.
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by OfoIgbo: 9:56am On May 16, 2022
Kingsley10000:

Apc is not strong in Anambra. Even when they were strong, this kinda destruction of life and properties has not been happening in Anambra.

Everything started during the advent of ipob in 2017,now it has gotten to its peak

APC's government has been shooting at IPOB peaceful protesters since 2015.

Every violence you see happening in Anambra and Igboland was introduced by the Fulani-led APC.

Idiots like SImon Ekpa and the rest that emerged, came into existence because APC's government created the necessary conditions for Kanu to thrive, who in turn, gave prominence to all the idiots wreaking havoc in Igboland.

Buhari is neck-deep in the whole mess. I remember when he came in, the first thing he did for the Southeast, was to bring in Boko Haram prisoners to Anambra. That immediatley revealed his modus operandi for Ndigbo
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Nobody: 9:59am On May 16, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:

Whether I believe it or not is another thing entirely, let's deal with the terror mentality first. We can't be fighting against useless people who don't want peace in this country and then have amongst us people who think this way. An office meant to secure people in a certain area was reportedly burnt to ashes (leave the authenticity of the report alone for now, at least it has happened before in those regions), then you say "At least they didn't burn human"?

When terror loving people invaded the area and burn innocent lives there, won't that be giving a free hand to them since the manpower meant to deter them had been taken out already?

What I am telling you in essence is that, this mentality isn't too far from terrorist's own as well.

Boko haram keeps killing our forces because they see them as hindrance to carry out their heinous crimes of burning people alive, slashing throats and other barbaric acts. They knew once the security blockades are out, they are free to enter town freely and perpetrate their evil and you are here saying at least they didn't burn human.

A sane Nigerian reading our comments know which of us is closer to terrorist already, no be by name abeg. Who is the gullible here now?

Warped mentality

I like how you skillfully typed nonsense all in the name of accusing me of suporting terrorrists. No one is supporting terrorists but we need to understand that there is an evil grand design at play to destabilize the south east using criminal elements and tagging them as IPOB. So many questions have been unanswered by the security forces who would rather say it is IPOB out of convenience. First one is how can a prison that shares a fence with the govt house and is opposite the DSS field HQ and Police divisional HQ be raided by IPOB and they operated for hours without police attacking them if it was not staged for convenience. Again on Gulak's case how can assassins reveal their identity by raiding Onion trucks is that how hungry IPOB rebels are? these and so many more remain unanswered because people like you decide not to use grey matter given to them by God but rather fall for cheap propaganda.
Since APC came to power we have seen a dangerous dimension in propaganda in this country that can set this country on fire.
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Kingsley10000: 10:01am On May 16, 2022
OfoIgbo:

APC's government has been shooting at IPOB peaceful protesters since 2015.

Every violence you see happening in Anambra and Igboland was introduced by the Fulani-led APC.

Idiots like SImon Ekpa and the rest that emerged, came into existence because APC's government created the necessary conditions for Kanu to thrive, who in turn, gave prominence to all the idiots wreaking havoc in Igboland.

Buhari is neck-deep in the whole mess. I remember when he came in, the first thing he did for the Southeast, was to bring in Boko Haram prisoners to Anambra. That immediatley revealed his modus operandi for Ndigbo

By this your comment,I doubt if you are Igbo because you seems to be comfortable and happy with the destruction of life and properties in the southEast.
You enemies of southeast will soon meet your Waterloo
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Nobody: 10:10am On May 16, 2022
Kingsley10000:

Anambra has been peaceful prior to the formation of ipob in 2017.
How many killings have we recorded.Lets stop these guys before it gets out of the hand.

But the same IPOB stated that they are not behind any violence in the state. This one is clear false flag Ops designed to destabilize the east
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by techWriter3: 10:10am On May 16, 2022
the group extremists!!
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by zelnababa(m): 10:11am On May 16, 2022
Lolz when them dey burn lagos, in d name of end sars, them dey happy. Karma is a bitch.
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by prophetfire: 10:19am On May 16, 2022
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/16/arsonists-burn-down-lg-secretariat-magistrate-court-in-anambra
. Politicians would steal money and send criminals to burn down buildings and offices and files in order to cover up their crimes and they know it would be hung on Igbos head.
Does ipob have issues with that place?
Our police is so dumb and lazy.
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by MrCover: 10:43am On May 16, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by omenka(m): 10:46am On May 16, 2022
bigdot1759:
None of them won't talk now, but if its another region, they'll full the thread in seconds......
Foolish pipu
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by chatinent: 10:52am On May 16, 2022
Nigeria is shitty.
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Iamziggy: 11:05am On May 16, 2022
Killing your own people and burning your own properties.. because u want freedom...and blaming others for your actions..o boi...una matter ehnn!!
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by grandstar(m): 11:08am On May 16, 2022
verybadmouth:
Wasting resources. They'll spend millions erecting that building again yet they'll say there's no money to fix roads.

Do they care?
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Edusouls(m): 11:11am On May 16, 2022
They are busy castigating imolites, while their home has fallen hoodlums
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
What's happening in Anambra?
Water don pass garri....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The PDP Mass Exodus And The Coming Implosion Of The APC By Obiaruko Ndukwe / Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi / Yahaya Bello Storms Kogi East APC Flag-Off (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.