Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra (13882 Views)

Naira Scarcity: Rioters Invade Ogun LG Secretariat, Cart Away Mace (pic) / Constitution Review: National Assembly bow To Govs, Step Down LG Autonomy bill / Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by lilfresh96(m): 11:15am On May 16, 2022
Christian terrorists, undecided
Not unknown gun men
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by OfoIgbo: 11:50am On May 16, 2022
Kingsley10000:

By this your comment,I doubt if you are Igbo because you seems to be comfortable and happy with the destruction of life and properties in the southEast.
You enemies of southeast will soon meet your Waterloo

That I am against Kanu's leadership of IPOB, does not mean I am pro-Buhari.

Truth be told, IPOB was much more peaceful until Buhari's goons provoked them into what they are now.

Ekpa and co. are offshoots of IPOB. Not really IPOB, but I am sure some of his foot soldiers are those guys whose human rights were severely abused by Buratai and co. Today they have guns, and you wonder why they have guns.

All of a sudden, we no longer hear of python dance and crocodile smile. Buhari caused what is happening. Deal with it.
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Igbojew: 12:31pm On May 16, 2022
Igbofam:
Soludo how far? grin

You visited and did photo Ops with Nnamdi Kanu and today they burn down your magistrate court grin

You will never learn that terrorists are not to be fraternized with
Keep wailing and crying cos it has just started unity beggar like you.....I am that Igbojew
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Igbofam: 12:39pm On May 16, 2022
Igbojew:
Keep wailing and crying cos it has just started unity beggar like you.....I am that Igbojew

Lekwanu onye si n'aya bu igbojew cheesy

You think I am Yoruba or hausa?

Onakogheri
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by alluson(m): 12:44pm On May 16, 2022
This is an EEDC office at OGIDI not a government property, get your facts right and stop posting fake news
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by haffaze777(m): 12:49pm On May 16, 2022
I support this with 3 box matches

Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Christistruth00: 1:06pm On May 16, 2022
Soludo now needs to visit all the families of those murdered by IPOB and promise to help them get Justice

Thank God Nnamdi Kanu has finally given up wearing fendi
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by KipeDadiya: 2:02pm On May 16, 2022
Majesty33:
Check the meaning of that word ARSONIST, it is gotten from the word Arson. It means, a person who deliberately set a building or property on fire.

Oga teacher, no worries , catch the joke
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Ntipia: 2:56pm On May 16, 2022
This is EEDC office
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by comodo: 3:54pm On May 16, 2022
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/16/arsonists-burn-down-lg-secretariat-magistrate-court-in-anambra
This is power holdings distribution office. Not magistrate court. Not LG headquarters. Pls let's get the right facts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gen. Buhari’s Daughter, Zulaiha Buhari Dies After Child Birth / To Get Biafra, Forget About Biafra / BREAKING: Senate Finally Lays 2018 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.