Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,269 members, 7,836,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra (13881 Views)

Naira Scarcity: Rioters Invade Ogun LG Secretariat, Cart Away Mace (pic) / Constitution Review: National Assembly bow To Govs, Step Down LG Autonomy bill / Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Nobody: 8:10am On May 16, 2022
Nothing wey anybody fit tell me, this one was politically motivated.

Someone had to go through the extra stress of reducing a court and its premises to dust just to erase evidence.

During the 2019 political season, fires like this were a daily occurrence Nationwide. So this comes as no surprise. And quite conveniently too, you'll hardly have human victims in these arsons cause the fires will mostly be put after working hours.

Brace up folks! Election times are upon us! Stay alert and stay safe!

2 Likes

Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by feyiran: 8:10am On May 16, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by linkers: 8:11am On May 16, 2022
Is this really true?
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by bigdot1759(m): 8:11am On May 16, 2022
verybadmouth:
Wasting resources. They'll spend millions erecting that building again yet they'll say there's no money to fix roads.
Don't mind them....... Animals, not far from idiot who kill & burn pipu for saying their mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by JBoss25(m): 8:12am On May 16, 2022
Anambra is the most dangerous state in Nigeria currently, argue with your ancestors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Nobody: 8:14am On May 16, 2022
If Anambra state government wants to stop this, it's very easy to do.
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Afamed: 8:15am On May 16, 2022
Nwodosis:

Have they claimed to be responsible or just your hatred for them?
Are you waiting for them to claim responsibility?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by ObosiLandlord(m): 8:17am On May 16, 2022
holyidol:
If Anambra state government wants to stop this, it's very easy to do.
It is easier said than done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by jmoore(m): 8:18am On May 16, 2022
Nwodosis:

Have they claimed to be responsible or just your hatred for them?
You are a novice.

IPOB never claims responsibility for any of their terror attacks. They will foolishly make a video or statement that they will attack. Then when the attack is accomplished, they will deny.

1 Like

Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by 07kjb: 8:19am On May 16, 2022
Soludo is intelligently ignorant
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by specialmati(m): 8:20am On May 16, 2022
embarassed embarassed embarassed all these thieves destroying properties I pity them
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by arsenal33: 8:24am On May 16, 2022
umpire1st:
At least they didn't burn human beings
they have done killings several times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by aspabay(m): 8:26am On May 16, 2022
How are these different from the illiterates in Sokoto?

1 Like

Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by ppogba: 8:26am On May 16, 2022
wasco24:
The LG chairman don hammer

Opportunity to steal without a trace

You got it.
Council Treasurer go join am.
Council Engineer go chop tire for re- building.

The citizens of this country needs to wake up.

Just like students damaging school property, na VC una give food chop.
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Kingsley10000: 8:30am On May 16, 2022

I condemned this nonsense ESN/UGM when it started and I’m still condemning it today. It will best no good fruit for the SE and indeed Nigeria. I hope it is not too late for the SE. The time for every right thinking person in that region to come out and work towards putting an end to this nonsense is now.

Ipob agenda is to destroy Igbos starting from Anambra. Why is there no election campaign in other southeastern states by ipob apart from anambra?
Why is there no monday sit at home in asaba, umuahia, Ebonyi?
Why is there no wanton destruction of properties in these aforementioned states, why only anambra?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Chrismania100: 8:31am On May 16, 2022
Stop typing trash, he knew that he would be sending bandits in the form of DSS to cause destruction in igboland. There is nothing like he senses there was a hidden agenda. Does Buhari have any atom of sense at all?
You never talked about killing going on in Sokoto,na Biafra case you are having orgasm.
No matter una hatred on igbo,it wil never change or move them a bit.Nigeria Army wil come to a whole igbo village and started shooting sporadically to the houses,coward people like you will never opened your mind and brain to label Nigeria Army terrorist But as soon as the boys retaliated and paid Federal Government in the same coin they used on their boys,people like you will be vomiting sentimental maggots that Buhari sense that they are terrorist,does he have sense at all?
I only see your post as a senseless hatred over igbos just yoruba media,which will never move igbos a bit.If the whole Nigeria like,let them hate igbos,it will not remove anything from igbos.Igbos have always been torments in the life of Fulani,but Afonji who can be easilydeceived will keep displaying their chronic hatreds over igbos, without igbos, Fulani would have conquered all the entire Nigeria,cos Yoruba case is akamu case.Fulani will never and can never conquer igbos as they did to other tribes,if they like,let them connive with dubious Britain and other tribes,they will never conquer igbos,no matter what.And igbos will soon be liberated from this marginalised shit hole called zoo.

Kingsley10000:
It is said that it easier to fool a
person than it is to convince them that they are being deceived.
I knew soon after IPOB emergence that there was a hidden
agenda and conspiracy behind them. When Buhari proscribed
them most people couldn't understand why, but I knew PMB
must have received intelligence reports that made him
understand that IPOB was nothing but another terrorist group.
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by moyosore32: 8:31am On May 16, 2022
If to say ds post na about Tinubu, we for don see crowd on top ds thread swearing and cussing all over d place, oh my bad Anambra is that popular junction along Lagos badagry expressway, dey are still coming to attack the thread anyways

1 Like

Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Nobody: 8:36am On May 16, 2022
So now what's the essence of burning the building.. to what end? Na una go still suffer am because una dey give them avenues to steal more. Abi them nor go rebuild?
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:37am On May 16, 2022
umpire1st:
At least they didn't burn human beings

You chase and destroy people who are burdened with the responsibility of securing lives of people, thereby giving room to those who will burn people to operate freely and you say "at least they didn't burn human"? Is this mentality ever different from a terrorist own?

2 Likes

Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Kingsley10000: 8:39am On May 16, 2022
Chrismania100:
Stop typing trash, he knew that he would be sending bandits in the form of DSS to cause destruction in igboland. There is nothing like he senses there was a hidden agenda. Does Buhari has any atom of sense at all?
You never talked about killing going on in Sokoto,na Biafra case you are having orgasm.
No matter una hatred on igbo,it wil never change or move them a bit.

Those killed in Biafraland are my brothers and sisters that's why I am concerned.
Nothing concern me with killings in the north
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by ozusteve: 8:39am On May 16, 2022
Imagine police left local govt headquarters to the hands of civilians. If all the police in Anambra state can't safeguard few LA's, i wonder what they are doing for now?

1 Like

Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Kingsley10000: 8:40am On May 16, 2022
Ebe onye bi ka ona awachi
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by alphaconde(m): 8:40am On May 16, 2022
Divoc19:
Nigerian professions are increasing, so far we have;
UGM
ISWAP
ARSONIST
TERRORIST
SCAMMERS are different from
YAHOO BOYS
BEASTALITERS
CULTIST be like that one hype Don dey reduce
KIDNAPPER
To name a few, all our good brains are mostly currently OUT OF THE COUNTRY sad

DELEGATES
FORM BUYERS
RITUALISTS
CROSS DRESSERS
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Kobicove(m): 8:40am On May 16, 2022
What is all this nonsense?! angry
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Nobody: 8:41am On May 16, 2022
Kingsley10000:
Ipob, the most useless group on this crust. A group that has
never attracted a single development projects to their region
except *Destruction.*
Tufiakwa!

You are falling for the tricks of false flag operations. Isn't it not clear that this is politically motivated and not IPOB? It all happened just after Soludo's visit to Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Okhuadams(m): 8:43am On May 16, 2022
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/16/arsonists-burn-down-lg-secretariat-magistrate-court-in-anambra
Arsonists na wah. Ipob/Esn//Unknown men gunmen may God help the East
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by ivolt: 8:43am On May 16, 2022
Buddha3:
Nothing wey anybody fit tell me, this one was politically motivated.

Someone had to go through the extra stress of reducing a court and its premises to dust just to erase evidence.

During the 2019 political season, fires like this were a daily occurrence Nationwide. So this comes as no surprise. And quite conveniently too, you'll hardly have human victims in these arsons cause the fires will mostly be put after working hours.

Brace up folks! Election times are upon us! Stay alert and stay safe!
I know that Ipob members are slow and confused.
But you take the crown for the most confused.
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Nobody: 8:44am On May 16, 2022
AbdulHakeem44:

You chase and destroy people who are burdened with the responsibility of securing lives of people, thereby giving room to those who will burn people to operate freely and you say "at least they didn't burn human"? Is this mentality ever different from a terrorist own?
If you believe this then you are really gullible. I called people from Ogidi and they said they are unaware of this and that it is on the Internet they saw this. One person I know whose family house is close to the local government secretariat also said he is unaware of it too and that he saw this news on the Internet
Re: Arsonists Burn Down LG Secretariat, Magistrate Court In Anambra by Kingsley10000: 8:45am On May 16, 2022
obynzo:

You are falling for the tricks of false flag operations. Isn't it not clear that this is politically motivated and not IPOB? It all happened just after Soludo's visit to Nnamdi Kanu.

Anambra has been peaceful prior to the formation of ipob in 2017.
How many killings have we recorded.Lets stop these guys before it gets out of the hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Storms Kogi East APC Flag-Off (Pictures, Video) / Oshiomhole: I Paid ₦‎1,000 For A Litre, Laments Fuel Scarcity And Price / Nigeria Customs Service Gets New Comptroller General Of Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.