Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) (65884 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) / Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) / Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by ufotty2001: 12:21pm On May 16, 2022
Yoruba miners don go teach Ghana people
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by successcard: 12:21pm On May 16, 2022
Igbofam:
[s][/s]

This is just plain stupid coming from you.

Is it not same Ghana that go live on TV to advertise their juju and money rituals?

Is it not same Ghana that goes live on radio to do same?

Is it not same Ghana who have posters everywhere advertising same?

Ghanaians are very big fraudsters with their sakawa boys.

A lot of the bad happenings in Ghana are being underreported because the government there is trying to protect their tourism department because the country heavily depends on tourism to stay afloat.

Even the policemen who were recently arrested in Ghana for bullion van armed robbery were they Nigerians or Ghanaians?

Ghanaian policemen ooo

I would prefer not to argue with you. You can choose to believe in your wildest dreams that Nigerians are not perpetrating serious crimes here.
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Gabbygo: 12:22pm On May 16, 2022
All this people wicked o�
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by thorpido(m): 12:28pm On May 16, 2022
onatisi:
Ghanaians believe in voodoo more than Nigerians , they paste money ritual adverts all over the market place with addresses and phone numbers , so before you kill ur country men with ur words and stupidity ,please do a proper research first .

I always knew many of you here are stupid so this is nothing new.
Your stupidity shows in your communications.
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 16, 2022
MiaBeer:
shocked
And if they catch them in Ghana and start roasting them like corn, some losers will try to defend them.

Many Nigerians are fetish and ignorant, like bluefilm here on NL.
All these NL boys too funny Ghanaians have been in the rituals game for a very long time. They even advertise it on their national tv. Anyone that has stayed in Ghana before knows about sakawa boys. Them no dey hide am there sef.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Igbofam: 12:28pm On May 16, 2022
successcard:

I would prefer not to argue with you. You can choose to believe in your wildest dreams that Nigerians are not perpetrating serious crimes here.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 16, 2022
onatisi:
Ghanaians believe in voodoo more than Nigerians , they paste money ritual adverts all over the market place with addresses and phone numbers , so before you kill ur country men with ur words and stupidity ,please do a proper research first .

Don't blame him too much them nor dey travel

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 16, 2022
Igbofam:
[s][/s]

This is just plain stupid coming from you.

A lot of the bad happenings in Ghana are being underreported because the government there is trying to protect their tourism department because the country heavily depends on tourism to stay afloat.
Na just the koko be that.. Na only we sabi cast anything naija to the entire globe
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by successcard: 12:35pm On May 16, 2022
[quote author=Igbofam post=112883978][/quote]

If the Ghana Police arrest its own personnel who are suspected to have aided in the robbery, then it tells you that our institutions are working, and that the rule of law reigns supreme. I think such occurrence might be rare in your country.

Notwithstanding that, your people here are tarnishing your image big time.
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Igbofam: 12:36pm On May 16, 2022
successcard:

If the Ghana Police arrest its own personnel who are suspected to have aided in the robbery, then it tells you that our institutions are working, and that the rule of law reigns supreme. I think such occurrence might be rare in your country.

Notwithstanding that, your people here are tarnishing your image big time.

Your Sakawa boys killed this lady and cut off her private part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIY5YbNF8X0

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Swanzi(m): 12:44pm On May 16, 2022
wolesmile:
If you are very familiar with Ghana, you'll know they practice whichcraft/ritual even more than Nigerians.
I have met Ghanaians that boast their charms are more potent than those of Nigerian medicine-men. I think they had to go and re-strategize when they realize Nigeria is taking the lead in private part harvesting and skull mining. They always want to out-do us. Let them take the lead, biko. We've had enough of heartbreaking news!!!

You sound pained has this got anything with we snatching the World Cup tickets from ur clawsgrin

I can bet u a Nigerian is involved know this and know peace…
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by successcard: 12:45pm On May 16, 2022
Igbofam:

Your Sakawa boys killed this lady and cut off her private part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIY5YbNF8X0

You can take the words of a blogger as truth, if you prefer to do so. I can clearly predict your lines of baseless arguments to cover the terrible things some people from your country are doing against humanity.

It's just too sad that a student lost her life over a WhatsApp chat, which some others who think they are bigger than life deemed as blasphemy.

Such wickedness!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Swanzi(m): 12:49pm On May 16, 2022
successcard:

These acts were not common in the past, here in Ghana. It is based on the influence of some "bad Nigerians" in our country. Don't get me wrong -- I do not seek to blame all Nigerians for this -- I'm just letting you know that some people are tarnishing the image of your country here in Ghana.

If you live in Ghana, you would notice that many of the social vices are perpetrated by these bad people from Nigeria, sometimes with the help of Ghanaians they have influenced.

Statistics show that over 90% of prostitutes + hookup girls in Ghana are from Nigeria (this is an open secret). Please, if you have any sister who claims to have migrated to Ghana and qualification for a white collar job, please check on them and find out what they are really doing here. Most of such women are into prostitution + hookup.

Somewhere last year, we had a number of day light robbery cases in Accra, which has never been the case here. Some of them were caught and arrested. Guess what?! Most of them were Nigerians. They even kidnapped some Canadian students in Kumasi, but the police came to the rescue.

Same for ritual killings here... I'm sure by now you know about the killing of the Takoradi girls by some Nigerians.

And talk about Internet fraud, a lot of them are hiding here, and doing that. And they always get arrested.

This is incredibly bad. These people are tarnishing the image of your country. And some Ghanaians are getting really impatient with Nigerians these days...

My brother they will avoid this post like plague,they will never admit it indeed truth is always bitter…
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by wink2015(m): 12:52pm On May 16, 2022
THEY HAVE CARRIED THE DASTARDLY ACTS FROM NIGERIA INTO GHANA.

Money ritual and body part traders.

Young girls should be careful with whoever they go out with.

We live in perilous times in Africa and the world in general.
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Chrismania100: 12:52pm On May 16, 2022
Either One Afonji from Ogun state had relocated to the zone,just to open a branch in another country,so as to monopolise the area before other afonji skull minners go join put.

thorpido:
Dey don carry this madness go Ghana?
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by successcard: 12:52pm On May 16, 2022
Swanzi:

My brother they will avoid this post like plague,they will never admit it indeed truth is always bitter…

The truth is always bitter, bro. Let us all strive for a better Africa. Blind patriotism and division leads no where. Let us all be citizens, not spectators.
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by omenka(m): 12:57pm On May 16, 2022
wolesmile:
If you are very familiar with Ghana, you'll know they practice whichcraft/ritual even more than Nigerians.
I have met Ghanaians that boast their charms are more potent than those of Nigerian medicine-men. I think they had to go and re-strategize when they realize Nigeria is taking the lead in private part harvesting and skull mining. They always want to out-do us. Let them take the lead, biko. We've had enough of heartbreaking news!!!
Was at a friend's couple of days ago and saw them openly advertising voodoo priests on some Ghana TV stations.

I was shocked.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Idoko619(m): 1:08pm On May 16, 2022
[quote author=Built2last post=112882807]What's this trend of taking female genitals.

Satan is wicked. Deceiving people with money that will not last.

Money that will not last or money that they won't even get ]
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 16, 2022
The criminal lunatics have entered Ghana
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 1:09pm On May 16, 2022
gogeor:
Ghanians shouldn't join irresponsible Nigerians to endanger the life of female's
I[quote author=Idoko619 post=112885014][/quote]It's our brothers from the waste side, but in Diaspora.
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Akharmony: 1:22pm On May 16, 2022
ghana is another mysterious country when it comes to witchcrafting and some funny evil spiritual practises . . Areas like Bonyasi, Gambaga, Gnani, Kpatinga, Kukuo and Naabuli, all in Northern Ghana are known for this henious and evil practises... I remember during my stay in ghana like every min. on the national broadcasting stationa you see adviertise about money ritual and co. and public domain...

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by observanc1: 1:22pm On May 16, 2022
Help2020:

They will not agree with you even though you said the truth. Watch how they will claim Nigerians are responsible for it.
everybody knows that ghanaians are very fetish.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 1:26pm On May 16, 2022
Swanzi:

You sound pained has this got anything with we snatching the World Cup tickets from ur clawsgrin

I can bet u a Nigerian is involved know this and know peace…
Spotted!!!

A Ghanaian pervert!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Igbofam: 1:27pm On May 16, 2022
successcard:

You can take the words of a blogger as truth, if you prefer to do so. I can clearly predict your lines of baseless arguments to cover the terrible things some people from your country are doing against humanity.

It's just too sad that a student lost her life over a WhatsApp chat, which some others who think they are bigger than life deemed as blasphemy.

Such wickedness!

Which line of what blogger am I taking as the truth?

Do you want me to expose one of your most famous fetish priestesses in Ghana who is now masquerading as a preacher of the Gospel?

Nana Agradaa who lives up the hill in Bortianor?

I know Ghana too well

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by zedman1(m): 1:34pm On May 16, 2022
hammer567:
IF WE CALL GHANA JUNIOR BROTHER, THEM GO THINK SAY NA JOKE.

ALWAYS WATCHING AND COPYING EVERY RUBBISH THAT HAPPENS IN NIGERIA, BOTH GOOD AND BAD.

THE ARMY LADY CASE HAPPENED JUST 4 WEEKS AGO, GHANA SEF DONE PERFORM THEIR OWN.
It's like you no sabi Ghana with juju. Our own just start.
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by onadana: 1:37pm On May 16, 2022
thorpido:
Dey don carry this madness go Ghana?

Bro...I tell you if dem check well..we know who do am.
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by skoes3322: 1:42pm On May 16, 2022
see below

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:44pm On May 16, 2022
Afonja
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Swanzi(m): 1:45pm On May 16, 2022
wolesmile:

Spotted!!!

A Ghanaian pervert!!!

Sifia painsgrin
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Swanzi(m): 1:46pm On May 16, 2022
successcard:

The truth is always bitter, bro. Let us all strive for a better Africa. Blind patriotism and division leads no where. Let us all be citizens, not spectators.

Atellu
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 1:48pm On May 16, 2022
wolesmile:

True.

I thought African traditions were all good,I came across one clown atheists blaming Western religeons for the problems of this continent.
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Agwotulumbe(f): 1:49pm On May 16, 2022
haaaa Afonja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home / Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.