Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) (65881 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) / Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) / Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Swanzi(m): 10:06pm On May 17, 2022
POKUASI2:
nnipa nkwaseafo. wo man abɛyɛ bɔne araa ma obiara ntumi ntɔ aduan a wɔtaa tɔ. Foolish country with mentally deficient humanoids that can manage common economy. You have to run to the IMF always

Hahahaha what is this…? who forced u to speak twi hahahaha wagyimi rough siatogrin
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Swanzi(m): 10:09pm On May 17, 2022
Nigerians are so rich they feed on grass apparently hahahahahaha

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Swanzi(m): 11:20pm On May 17, 2022
POKUASI2:
kwasia like that. Ghana make hard so your mother has gone out to trade her vagina for food.

Kwasiampaniii grin Is that why u run to Ghana for shelter hahahahahaha wo papa gyimii na ode awo…

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by POKUASI2: 11:40pm On May 17, 2022
Swanzi:

Kwasiampaniii grin Is that why u run to Ghana for shelter hahahahahaha wo papa gyimii na ode awo…
kɔka kyerɛ wo ashawo maame sɛ ɔkɔm de wo. obehu nea ɔbɛyɛ
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Swanzi(m): 6:41am On May 18, 2022
POKUASI2:
kɔka kyerɛ wo ashawo maame sɛ ɔkɔm de wo. obehu nea ɔbɛyɛ

Even in twi ur grammar stinks grin
E pain u hahahaha
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by POKUASI2: 8:00am On May 18, 2022
Swanzi:

E pain u hahahaha
You tail wagging tree jumper, is twi my language? You're more than dumb. Go tell your sister I'll buy fried rice for her. My only problem is she'll smell badly that I wouldn't want to go closer to her.
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by POKUASI2: 8:04am On May 18, 2022
Swanzi:

E pain u hahahaha
id.iot! You're so embarrassed that you're deleting my posts about your sisters trading their stench emitting, ugly looking, dirty vaginas for fish and food.
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Swanzi(m): 10:37am On May 18, 2022
POKUASI2:
id.iot! You're so embarrassed that you're deleting my posts about your sisters trading their stench emitting, ugly looking, dirty vaginas for fish and food.

The last person I will be embarrassed of is a typical Nigeriangrin
U tick all the boxes when it comes to shame and disgrace hahahahaha
Go to circle ur mother and sisters are there doing what they know best tuutuunii asefuo hahahahah

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Swanzi(m): 10:42am On May 18, 2022
POKUASI2:
You tail wagging tree jumper, is twi my language? You're more than dumb. Go tell your sister I'll buy fried rice for her. My only problem is she'll smell badly that I wouldn't want to go closer to her.

Naa,is not that twi is not ur language, u are just plain id:ot and empty upstairsgrin

Kwasiatogrin if twi is not ur language who forced u to write it…? wagyimi agyimi dodo grin sua nyansa…!
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by POKUASI2: 10:49pm On May 18, 2022
Swanzi:

Naa,is not that twi is not ur language, u are just plain id:ot and empty upstairsgrin

Kwasiatogrin if twi is not ur language who forced u to write it…? wagyimi agyimi dodo grin sua nyansa…!
listen to this mon.key from a begging banana republic whose citizens have to sell their vaginas to feed. How many of you pi.gs can speak other peoples' languages. All of you economic refugee Brothers and sisters that ran to Nigeria to eat food before I was born don't even understand come in my language 40 years after. What does that tell you, it shows that the average Ghanaian is block headed.

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Wizzzzmike: 11:08pm On May 18, 2022
POKUASI2:

Are you a Nigerian?
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Swanzi(m): 11:24pm On May 18, 2022
POKUASI2:
listen to this mon.key from a begging banana republic whose citizens have to sell their vaginas to feed. How many of you pi.gs can speak other peoples' languages. All of you economic refugee Brothers and sisters that ran to Nigeria to eat food before I was born don't even understand come in my language 40 years after. What does that tell you, it shows that the average Ghanaian is block headed.

Pains and wailings of a delusional fool grin hahahaha so Abena korkor slept with men so what…? u brainless empty barrel with a dot IQ equivalent to ur ashawo mother’s clitgrin
What do u hope to achieve at least he slept with men not animals ofuiiiiiba grin odwan ur women are even sleeping with dogs just to feed their families back in the village u emotional goat *spits vigorously *
You people are a scam on the earth and calling u dirty pigs is even an insult to the piggrin

Do u know the number of Ghanaians who speak fluent Yoruba…?
You are just empty upstairs don’t be too hard on urself is in ur DNA stop fighting it hahahah

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by POKUASI2: 12:57am On May 19, 2022
Swanzi:

Pains and wailings of a delusional fool grin hahahaha so Abena korkor slept with men so what…? u brainless empty barrel with a dot IQ equivalent to ur ashawo mother’s clitgrin
What do u hope to achieve at least he slept with men not animals ofuiiiiiba grin odwan ur women are even sleeping with dogs just to feed their families back in the village u emotional goat *spits vigorously *
You people are a scam on the earth and calling u dirty pigs is even an insult to the piggrin

You are just empty upstairs don’t be too hard on urself is in ur DNA stop fighting it hahahah
https://twitter.com/wifiwrld_/status/1401126036323160064?t=5Mf5UOlqtDrrorqPN8Yq-A&s=19 one hell of a sexually perverted shithole, banana republic and IMF colony where 100, well known, 2 minutes men took advantage of a mentally unstable, fat Ghanaian cow with terribly smelling vagina. The sad truth is, most of the well off men have wives and plenty baby mamas
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by POKUASI2: 1:13am On May 19, 2022
Sexually perverted gayna whose men probably mate with animals to give birth to such ugly things they prefer to call human which in all honesty has less and less human features.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlQl005JKDw...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIA78M3NZDc

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by POKUASI2: 1:33am On May 19, 2022
Swanzi:

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by POKUASI2: 1:39am On May 19, 2022
Very morally, corrupt backward Country

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Swanzi(m): 7:52am On May 19, 2022
[quote author=POKUASI2 post=112965781][/quote]

Oh you have nothing sensible to say about ur ashawo sisters sleeping with dogs…?oh I forgot u are empty and dumb upstairs hahahaha…

Ur president could not even pass common waec exams hahahahaha he had F in chains hahahahaha and he’s leading 270million population hahahahaha ain’t u fools hahahaha

Even after forging a certificate for him he still couldn’t pass mathematics hahahaha see a bald old man on a WAEC certificate hahaha my ingringringrin
Nigeria jaga jaga hahahaha

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Swanzi(m): 7:53am On May 19, 2022
POKUASI2:
https://twitter.com/wifiwrld_/status/1401126036323160064?t=5Mf5UOlqtDrrorqPN8Yq-A&s=19 one hell of a sexually perverted shithole, banana republic and IMF colony where 100, well known, 2 minutes men took advantage of a mentally unstable, fat Ghanaian cow with terribly smelling vagina. The sad truth is, most of the well off men have wives and plenty baby mamas

E pain am hahahahaha
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Swanzi(m): 8:01am On May 19, 2022
POKUASI2:
Very morally, corrupt backward Country

Sia gyimii and urs is a holy country where old men marry girls of 13years right odwaengrin

You even stone and burn people for blasphemy what a backward thinking country I am ashamed on ur behalf hahahahah

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by POKUASI2: 10:25am On May 19, 2022
Swanzi:

Oh you have nothing sensible to say about ur ashawo sisters sleeping with dogs…?oh I forgot u are empty and dumb upstairs hahahaha…

Ur president could not even pass common waec exams hahahahaha he had F in chains hahahahaha and he’s leading 270million population hahahahaha ain’t u fools hahahaha

Even after forging a certificate for him he still couldn’t pass mathematics hahahaha see a bald old man on a WAEC certificate hahaha my ingringringrin

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by POKUASI2: 10:28am On May 19, 2022
Swanzi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrdawqfxlzY....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qADjoPIbK-E
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Swanzi(m): 11:21am On May 19, 2022
POKUASI2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrdawqfxlzY....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qADjoPIbK-E

Hahahahah u cheap I’d:ot now u want to go into drugs hahahahaha which country can compare itself to Nigeria when it comes to drug pushing even Columbia they learn where u dey hahahahahah
You dare bring drugs into this argument..
U want me to spam this thread with ur brothers caught worldwide with cheap drugs hahahahahah wait am coming hahahaha
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Swanzi(m): 11:23am On May 19, 2022
[quote author=POKUASI2 post=112974028][/quote]

Now you are holding on straws hahahahaha
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Swanzi(m): 11:59am On May 19, 2022
[quote author=POKUASI2 post=112974028][/quote]

Bro am only warming up hahahahah
You’ve chosen violence todaygringringrin

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Swanzi(m): 12:10pm On May 19, 2022
POKUASI2:

Today I will cure ur mumuness hahahahaha
Omo ale jati jati jati hahahahaha

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by POKUASI2: 12:58pm On May 19, 2022
Swanzi:

Hahahahah u cheap I’d:ot now u want to go into drugs hahahahaha which country can compare itself to Nigeria when it comes to drug pushing even Columbia they learn where u dey hahahahahah
You dare bring drugs into this argument..
U want me to spam this thread with ur brothers caught worldwide with cheap drugs hahahahahah wait am coming hahahaha

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Swanzi(m): 1:27pm On May 19, 2022
POKUASI2:

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Swanzi(m): 1:28pm On May 19, 2022
POKUASI2:
Sexually perverted gayna whose men probably mate with animals to give birth to such ugly things they prefer to call human which in all honesty has less and less human features.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlQl005JKDw...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIA78M3NZDc

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by POKUASI2: 1:29pm On May 19, 2022
[/quote][quote author=Swanzi post=112977019]

Today I will cure ur mumuness hahahahaha
Omo ale jati jati jati hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by POKUASI2: 1:30pm On May 19, 2022
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 19, 2022
omgvoices:

https://esiama.com/everything-about-the-female-student-found-dead-without -her-private-part/
all these bastards don carry ritual to Ghana Lol. If you like cut 100 woman toto for ritual, you will never be as rich as Dangote. You will SUFFER!
You guys should hustle on a real note chaiii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank / Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home / Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.