Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) (65887 Views)

Suspected Yahoo Boys Kill Two Ladies In Abakaliki, Remove Private Parts(photos) / Abuja Business Woman Beats House Help, Injures Her Major Body Parts (Photos) / Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Fidinno(m): 11:52am On May 16, 2022
The hand work of Nigerian yahoo boys in Ghana

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 11:52am On May 16, 2022
Afonja skull miners and organ harvesters have entered Ghana. Spits on all afonja come heads and scratched face miscreants grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:52am On May 16, 2022
Hmmmn in Ghana too
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On May 16, 2022
If it is in southeast, afonjas & abokis will label it ipob & ESN
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On May 16, 2022
Is this not Sade Aderemi studying in Ghana?
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by kevoh(m): 11:54am On May 16, 2022
angry
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Michaelbjune(m): 11:54am On May 16, 2022
Nawaoo this is not normal at all!!!!

Anyway Justice for Deborah Samuel

if there's no justice, nah only God no wetin I go do dis people
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:54am On May 16, 2022
..... Hehehehe. The thing don enter Ghana?
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:55am On May 16, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On May 16, 2022
Ghana and money ritual nah 5and6.

So Ola boys don join d show
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:55am On May 16, 2022
How did people convert private part to money. undecided
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by kevoh(m): 11:55am On May 16, 2022
Money ritual that is freely advertised on some Ghanian channels, this does not come as a surprise. RIP to the poor girl.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by onatisi(m): 11:56am On May 16, 2022
Ghanaians believe in voodoo more than Nigerians , they paste money ritual adverts all over the market place with addresses and phone numbers , so before you kill ur country men with ur words and stupidity ,please do a proper research first .

thorpido:
Dey don carry this madness go Ghana?

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 11:58am On May 16, 2022
I just hope Nigerians are not the ones doing that evil there otherwise, the Ghanaian government and people will not blink an eye before they cast them out by fire of their military and police forces.
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by hf1011: 12:01pm On May 16, 2022
worse dey happen outside africa.
God too patient.
if nah me see 1% of wetin God dey see ,the whole cosmos for hear am
RapistOnBail:

Na God save me those days when i Dey enter GH.

Those guys na ritualist them be.

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Ladygbola(f): 12:01pm On May 16, 2022
I don't understand this private part of a thing going missing!!! Pls what's special about it's haunt?
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Yankee101: 12:01pm On May 16, 2022
This nonsense must stop
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by chukel(m): 12:03pm On May 16, 2022
The chopping off of vagina is probably a decoy. These people are into organ harvest. If autopsy is done, they would probably discover absent internal organs like kidneys. That is what these so called yahoo boys do.
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by MrCover: 12:07pm On May 16, 2022
Nothing No Go See ooooo
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Igbofam: 12:09pm On May 16, 2022
thorpido:
Dey don carry this madness go Ghana?

This has nothing to do with Nigeria. Ghanaians are way worse than Nigerians when it comes to rituals and fetish things

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by successcard: 12:10pm On May 16, 2022
Foxxycent:
So this is not only going on in Nigeria? It's also occurring in Ghana?

These acts were not common in the past, here in Ghana. It is based on the influence of some "bad Nigerians" in our country. Don't get me wrong -- I do not seek to blame all Nigerians for this -- I'm just letting you know that some people are tarnishing the image of your country here in Ghana.

If you live in Ghana, you would notice that many of the social vices are perpetrated by these bad people from Nigeria, sometimes with the help of Ghanaians they have influenced.

Statistics show that over 90% of prostitutes + hookup girls in Ghana are from Nigeria (this is an open secret). Please, if you have any sister who claims to have migrated to Ghana but has no qualification for a white collar job, please check on them and find out what they are really doing here. Most of such women are into prostitution + hookup.

Somewhere last year, we had a number of day light robbery cases in Accra, which has never been the case here. Some of them were caught and arrested. Guess what?! Most of them were Nigerians. They even kidnapped some Canadian students in Kumasi, but the police came to the rescue.

Same for ritual killings here... I'm sure by now you know about the killing of the Takoradi girls by some Nigerians.

And talk about Internet fraud, a lot of them are hiding here, and doing that. And they always get arrested.

This is incredibly bad. These people are tarnishing the image of your country. And some Ghanaians are getting really impatient with Nigerians these days...

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by DLuciano: 12:10pm On May 16, 2022
wolesmile:
If you are very familiar with Ghana, you'll know they practice whichcraft/ritual even more than Nigerians.
I have met Ghanaians that boast their charms are more potent than those of Nigerian medicine-men. I think they had to go and re-strategize when they realize Nigeria is taking the lead in private part harvesting and skull mining. They always want to out-do us. Let them take the lead, biko. We've had enough of heartbreaking news!!!
Killings is not a noble competition, whether between countries or states to be applauded. If you don't know, somebody's life, a human being created in God's image and likeness like you and I, have been intentionally and dastardly murdered. It should be condemned in all ramification wherever it happened, whether US, Ghana, Nigeria or elsewhere, not who carry first for ritual killings!
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Igbofam: 12:10pm On May 16, 2022
wolesmile:
If you are very familiar with Ghana, you'll know they practice whichcraft/ritual even more than Nigerians.
I have met Ghanaians that boast their charms are more potent than those of Nigerian medicine-men. I think they had to go and re-strategize when they realize Nigeria is taking the lead in private part harvesting and skull mining. They always want to out-do us. Let them take the lead, biko. We've had enough of heartbreaking news!!!

You are overcorrect
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Johntemmy(m): 12:11pm On May 16, 2022
Awon omo wire wire..
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Igbofam: 12:16pm On May 16, 2022
[s]
successcard:

These acts were not common in the past, here in Ghana. It is based on the influence of some "bad Nigerians" in our country. Don't get me wrong -- I do not seek to blame all Nigerians for this -- I'm just letting you know that some people are tarnishing the image of your country here in Ghana.

If you live in Ghana, you would notice that many of the social vices are perpetrated by these bad people from Nigeria, sometimes with the help of Ghanaians they have influenced.

Statistics show that over 90% of prostitutes + hookup girls in Ghana are from Nigeria (this is an open secret). Please, if you have any sister who claims to have migrated to Ghana and qualification for a white collar job, please check on them and find out what they are really doing here. Most of such women are into prostitution + hookup.

Somewhere last year, we had a number of day light robbery cases in Accra, which has never been the case here. Some of them were caught and arrested. Guess what?! Most of them were Nigerians.

Same for ritual killings here... I'm sure by now you know about the killing of the Takoradi girls by some Nigerians.

And talk about Internet fraud, a lot of them are hiding here, and doing that. And they always get arrested.

This is incredibly bad. These people are tarnishing the image of your country. And some Ghanaians are getting really impatient with Nigerians these days...
[/s]

This is just plain stupid coming from you.

Is it not same Ghana that go live on TV to advertise their juju and money rituals?

Is it not same Ghana that goes live on radio to do same?

Is it not same Ghana who have posters everywhere advertising same?

Ghanaians are very big fraudsters with their sakawa boys.

A lot of the bad happenings in Ghana are being underreported because the government there is trying to protect their tourism department because the country heavily depends on tourism to stay afloat.

Even the policemen who were recently arrested in Ghana for bullion van armed robbery were they Nigerians or Ghanaians?

Ghanaian policemen ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 16, 2022
All these toto wey dem dey cut up and down, it's just fatty tissue and flesh now. Why kill a whole human being just because you want some flesh....this is insanity and lack of respect for human life.
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by SOFTSKILL: 12:18pm On May 16, 2022
HeroHero:
If it is in southeast, afonjas & abokis will label it ipob & ESN

Don't mind the Osus
Re: Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) by callmetoniaa: 12:19pm On May 16, 2022
Afonjos don enter Ghana... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Stabs His Wife To Death In Lagos, Then Commits Suicide In Their Home / Man Sleeping With His Sister Kills Her For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.