Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her (3486 Views)

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? / I’ve Been Unable To Move On After Breaking Up With My Ex For Cheating On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by Onyiamaogu: 9:08am On Jul 18, 2020

A chilling story has hit the social media space regarding how a lady revealed that her four ex-boyfriends died after parting ways with her.

The incidents happened at different times in her life but she made it a point of duty to share the details online.

According to the lady identified as Toni Fenty, her first boyfriend died in 2012 and as at the time he passed away they were already broken up.

The second man in her life died in 2014, also mysteriously after parting ways with her.

The story she shared began to become worrisome after she revealed that her third ex also died after they broke up.

Just when netizens thought the deaths were over, she announced that her fourth boyfriend also passed away.

Social media users have since taken to her comment section and DMs to make insinuations and dark humour jokes about the incidents.

https://playloaded.com.ng/see-drama-as-ladys-four-ex-boyfriends-died-mysteriously-after-breaking-up-with-her/

See Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her / I Didn’t Dump Hushpuppi, His Case Getting Better – Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky
Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by dingbang(m): 9:09am On Jul 18, 2020
Evil spirit

1 Like

Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by madridguy(m): 9:09am On Jul 18, 2020
So she's saying this out to win Grammy Award or what grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by Shedrack777: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2020
let her try me and see

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by GboyegaD(m): 9:12am On Jul 18, 2020
It might just be a coincidence.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by Chepos1(m): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2020
All are not related to her. They are just mere assumptions. cool

1 Like

Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by madridguy(m): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2020
Sebi you dey see her twitter handle, just pity your mama. grin

Shedrack777:
let her try me and see

5 Likes

Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by Duru9(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2020
Story
Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by chatinent: 9:26am On Jul 18, 2020
Excuse me, let's re-read that Genesis account. Did the Bible say Satan deceived the woman or the woman deceived Satan? I want to be sure.

5 Likes

Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by Ahmed0336(m): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2020
Shedrack777:
let her try me and see

RIP in advance bro.

4 Likes

Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by OkuFaba(m): 9:29am On Jul 18, 2020
I will date her and bleep out that spirit away from her
Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by paulolee(m): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2020
so why is she saying this with so much details and proves?? to gain or find what exactly?? such news isnt good for her image pls... somethings are better left offline..

1 Like

Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by STARGREEN(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2020
Just coincidence.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by tillaman(m): 9:51am On Jul 18, 2020
grin Wetin we no go see for this life eh eh
Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by Shedrack777: 10:03am On Jul 18, 2020
Ahmed0336:

RIP in advance bro.
till we meet to part no more
Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 18, 2020
Is she targerting seven men before she go back to her underworld base?
Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by elisho: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2020
she need to jon them
Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by Olalan(m): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2020
What sort of revelation is this
Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by SKhanmi: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2020
Chepos1:
All are not related to her. They are just mere assumptions. cool

Really? I had a lady I almost dated, only problem was every single one of her former boyfriend I knew, and they were big boys, had things going well for them, all went down the drain when they dated this girl. Serious gbege! Confam Grace to grass stories. Very fine babe with all the right curves. Don't take everything slightly.

6 Likes

Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by SKhanmi: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2020
Double post
Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by Randy100: 11:19am On Jul 18, 2020
I refused to believe this trash.
Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by Queenslander(f): 11:24am On Jul 18, 2020
Jeez, must be heart breaking for her!! God have mercy..
Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by jasent(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2020
She ought to know the implications of bringing this to social media. She should have seek for solution quietly. Now I doubt if any man will ever approach her or marry her.
Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by bjprodint(f): 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
she needs deliverance

1 Like

Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by Steps185: 12:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
The picture of the guy is the same. I mean it is one person, observe the pictures close.
Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by neonbash0: 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
I just went on Twitter to confirm and it seems she already deleted her post and changed her name from Tonifenty. to she'sfake.
Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by faithfull18(f): 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
Lol.
Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by Amatarasha(f): 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
It might be a lies
Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
When this girls says, I love you J.
Na japa things for me. grin

Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
Yu gonplei stei odon (your fight is over) to the guys.
Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by DamnnNiggarr: 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
grin
The girl is possessed,
She's an Ogbanje.
According to Igbo mythology, an Ogbanje is child to none, wife to none and husband to none
Unless that engagement is broken, her boyfriends are bound to die after break-up.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Lady’s Four Ex-boyfriends’ Died Mysteriously After Breaking Up With Her by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
Fear women O

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Exposes A Cake Vendor Who Wants To Eat Her Boyfriend’s ‘cake’. / He Died Thinking It Was A Joke. See Video / The Secrets Men Wish You Knew- But Dont Know How To Tell You:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.