Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,918 members, 7,956,449 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:12 PM

Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters (28307 Views)

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / Nothing Will Save You – Adeleke Tells Governor Oyetola / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by JooEeL(m): 11:00am On May 16, 2022
And he will go with the whole state treasury.

May Yoruba nation come. Amin. cool
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:01am On May 16, 2022
These man will just be dancing in office when elected. He is a scam. Only a mumu will vote for him.
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by HardMirror(m): 11:01am On May 16, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Only hypocrites will criticize him. We all know without money there is no politics in Nigeria. Forget about those saying they are poor and they don't have money. Take Buhari for instance, shey you see as the country de zigzag under him
you have said it all. They are all guilty, all of them
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:03am On May 16, 2022
YoungLionken:
What kind of misguided utterance is that??

Well, if I were in that state, I woulda still voted for him, because of Davido cool...
So you mean if someone ask you why you want to vote Adeleke in office. Your answer will be You want to vote for Adeleke because of Davido undecided

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by Moyosore419(m): 11:05am On May 16, 2022
He has nothing upstairs, see campaign promises, Shame on the Adelekes .. Senator Jackson nothing for you come July

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by IPIGSRMUMU: 11:05am On May 16, 2022
The idiotic foolish dancer will lose again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by Brushstrokes20: 11:06am On May 16, 2022
Little wonder they loot the treasury WITH RECKLESS ABANDON! undecided undecided
Pathetic bunch of self serving THIEVES undecided

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by specialmati(m): 11:06am On May 16, 2022
sogodihno:
Following the path of Atiku.

Useless ibo Party
grin grin grin grin your brain need to be put on auto cleanser anytime its dirty. Like say we use koko cleanser must you attach ibo to your senseless post. What has ibo has to do with the man
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by Bimpe29: 11:07am On May 16, 2022
It's really unfortunate and disgusting to be reminded that votes are sold by the electorates and bought by the political office seekers/candidates.
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by 3seriez(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2022
Parachoko:
Adeleke will turn out to be another Yahaya Bello.

Agreed.
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by Raph82(m): 11:11am On May 16, 2022
This one will definitely be a big time disaster for the state. You did not come with a solid intention, plan, manifesto on how you'll relieve the people from the snare of penury, bring the state out of economic woes and empower the youth for productivity, you are here to give them cash, is this one OK at all? What does he even take the people for? That we are suffering doesn't mean he should be insulting the people's sense of dignity, integrity and personality.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by Cutehector(m): 11:11am On May 16, 2022
Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:15am On May 16, 2022
He would be disqualified and taken to jail if he tried this in the US or Europe.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by tragergeorge(m): 11:17am On May 16, 2022
Parachoko:
Adeleke will turn out to be another Yahaya Bello.
or oshomole rather
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by chris51(f): 11:20am On May 16, 2022
Very irresponsible statement to make by an aspiring governor

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by tiger28: 11:20am On May 16, 2022
Same fool that said he would buy the Ooni of ife his own private jet if he becomes a governor.....is that WHAT we need ?
This guy will be worse than Yeye bello!

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by pussymonger1: 11:27am On May 16, 2022
uncle nuru why nah grin
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by NOwazobia: 11:28am On May 16, 2022
Another miss call. Why!? undecided

Could it be that someone is punishing Nigerians for something they did many years back.
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by tamdun: 11:31am On May 16, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Only hypocrites will criticize him. We all know without money there is no politics in Nigeria. Forget about those saying they are poor and they don't have money. Take Buhari for instance, shey you see as the country de zigzag under him
The bold part is a pure lie, if both candidate refused to spend money, people will still come out and vote
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by AKAyomide(m): 11:38am On May 16, 2022
Most Nigeria electorates are not too intelligent and the easiest ways to get into their mind is to provide what they can have hands presently but forget about the future! I wish the electorates will reason beyond cash giving and food stuffs that will not be usefulness to them in space of five days!
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by ordovicianonly(f): 11:45am On May 16, 2022
Look at the way he is ridiculing the Naira against the foreign currencies. They have so damage the Naira to the extent they themselves know it is no longer useful to Nigerians cos it has lose its values . He is going to be another worst governor from the Nigeria . Instead of him to mention the programs he have to develop the state ,he is busy talking about money as if he can share the money($,€,£) among all the indigenes of Osun for the next 8 years . He want to give them 5 Naira to collect 1 trillion dollars from them . The people who will vote for him are the biggest problem cos they will sell their votes for the cheapest fee and he will enslave them for the next 8 years

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by muykem: 11:47am On May 16, 2022
This slowpoke will never rule the state.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by whyman(m): 11:48am On May 16, 2022
ivolt:
What else does he have to offer?

Add dance booze to his offering to Osun
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by Afamed: 11:52am On May 16, 2022
No wonder Johnnyesense sold his consciences for a token of $20

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by MightyHand(m): 11:54am On May 16, 2022
Death On Arrival, No more life in our politicians, they're all Disgraceful and empty upstair...
How will someone with good intentions for the masses brag with stolen money to steal the electorates future and future of the unborn

God should please give the Youth full knowledge to fight against our corrupt system in coming election, because youth are the strength of any nation
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by Eminence1124(m): 11:57am On May 16, 2022
Hmmmmmm.

Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by obinna58(m): 12:10pm On May 16, 2022
Government ponzi
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by chukel(m): 12:10pm On May 16, 2022
This man has never failed to use any available opportunity to show how empty he is. A typical thug.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu / Explosions Kill Worshippers In Borno Mosques / Ekwunife Shunned At APC Secretariat!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.