Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,670 members, 7,955,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:57 AM

Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters (28306 Views)

GRV's Wife, Ify Reacts To MC Oluomo's Threat To Voters In Lagos / Nothing Will Save You – Adeleke Tells Governor Oyetola / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by press9jatv: 3:11am On May 17, 2022
Sunky200:
With reference to the ongoing court case between Owoeye and Adeleke, PDP may not have a candidate in the upcoming Gubernatorial election in Osun
you are just out of your mind , Senator Ademola Adeleke is the party flag bearer in Osun State- court
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by JBoss25(m): 3:59am On May 17, 2022
Thompz43:
I go chop your Dollars and disappear
There's poverty in the land so the let the distribution kick off...
you cracked me up grin
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by seunfape(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2022
Brainless people talk without brain
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by Sunky200: 7:05pm On May 17, 2022
press9jatv:
you are just out of your mind , Senator Ademola Adeleke is the party flag bearer in Osun State- court

It seems you're not up to date about Osun PDP legal battle
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by Sunky200: 7:06pm On May 17, 2022
press9jatv:

seems you're not up to date about Osun PDP legal battle
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by press9jatv: 8:57pm On May 17, 2022
Sunky200:

seems you're not up to date about Osun PDP legal battle

tell me the update now. Oniyeye Ale Amuda
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by press9jatv: 8:59pm On May 17, 2022
Sunky200:

It seems you're not up to date about Osun PDP legal battle
Tell me the latest update then. Funny nairalander. As it stands today, Senator Ademola Adeleke is the Pdp flagbearer in Osun State
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by Sunky200: 6:57am On May 18, 2022
press9jatv:
Tell me the latest update then. Funny nairalander. As it stands today, Senator Ademola Adeleke is the Pdp flagbearer in Osun State

Smiles, it is well
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by press9jatv: 7:14am On May 18, 2022
Sunky200:

Smiles, it is well
yes soo
Re: Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters by press9jatv: 7:26am On May 18, 2022
Tripod of liveability, the economy and the future... Ademola Adeleke is the way forward for a better Osun State...

One of the strategies to move the economy of a state forward is human capital development. This is one of the five cardinal manifestos rolled out by Senator Nurudeen Jackson Ademola Adeleke few days ago.

However, he has pledged that his administration will focus on enabling the young people to acquire the relevant skills required for economic development.

Senator Adeleke Ademola Nurudeen will deliver an education system that equips our children with future-ready skills and qualifications from the primary to tertiary level.

In addition to this lofty goal, Information and Communication Technology (ICT) will be the major platform for learning as provision of necessary infrastructure such as computers and internet access in schools will top the list of our priority.

Lastly, bursaries and scholarships will be provided to Osun state students in tertiary institutions across the country.

Be part of history today! Join us in the struggle to Revive, Rebuild, Revamp and Rescue Osun State for the common good of all.

#OsunGuber2022✍️
#ImoleOsunIsComing�
#AdelekeForGovernor ✅
#VoteAdemolaAdeleke�️
#OsunStateMustRiseAgain✅
#AnticipateAdemolaAdeleke�

Courtesy: ÌMÓLÈ PATRIOTS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Follow Yar’adua’s Footsteps In My Administration – Tinubu / Ten Things I Would Do If I Were The President Of Nigeria / Live Pictures From Jos...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.