Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him (1770 Views)

Ordinary Sit At Home They Are Panicking, Wait For No Fly Zone Soon - IPOB / Sit at home they shoot his hand then kidnapped him GRAPHIC PHOTOS / PMB In Imo: I Asked IPOB Members To Sit At Home, They Obeyed - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by itchie: 12:57pm On May 16, 2022
Kingsley10000:

Soludo shouldn't have visited MNK
He should have visited your father abi?

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by Emergingnation3(m): 12:58pm On May 16, 2022
Afonjakid:

Are you among the unknown gunmen to know their fate
I am IPOB, not unknown gunmen....

3 Likes

Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by ManirBK: 1:01pm On May 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

I dont support the killing but I hate hypocrites
true talk bro hypocrites are zombies
Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:09pm On May 16, 2022
Afonjakid:

Are you supporting this barbaric killings going in the east or what, people are being attacked and killed by thugs and hoodlums and you still have to come out to defend them. Seriously, most of you ipob media defenders are no difference from those defending the killing of Deborah.

Don’t twist his words and give them a different interpretation from what he intended! Nowhere in his post did he support the killing of anyone!

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by Afonjakid: 1:09pm On May 16, 2022
Emergingnation3:
I am IPOB, not unknown gunmen....
And you think they will just release her like that without her people paying ransom or she might even be killed by them after raping her if the person is a woman
Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by xangerar: 1:11pm On May 16, 2022
Emergingnation3:
My happiness is that, your lies and propaganda against IPOB doesn't exceed Nairaland, it all end here. grin grin

IPOB is formidable, propaganda can deter our self determination quest..

It doesn't end on Nairaland. This outrage is working something. In a few weeks, you will be seeing hashtags on "orlu is bleeding" "this one is bleeding" and "that one is bleeding" et.c.

Until these criminals are besieged and overwhelmed, cry to UN, it will not stop.

And it is good they too are getting enough bad names for themselves amongst the people. There will be no where to hide.
Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by Afonjakid: 1:11pm On May 16, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

Don’t twist his words and give them a different interpretation from what he intended! Nowhere in his post did he support the killing of anyone!
I don't know what's wrong with our people, I have watched different videos from SE today where people are attacked and taken away for coming out. Even the ipob are now divided than ever with each factions fighting for supremacy..we now have Dos faction, Nelly faction, Ekpa faction all competing on who will do more destructions in the east.We are in serious trouble in igboland
Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by vanunu: 1:12pm On May 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:
Let's interprete for our non Igbo friends

You lied again, the narrator said that they burnt the bike of one Cajetan , and carried the bike of Emeka Nwamkpa .
Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by tit(f): 1:12pm On May 16, 2022
Oyiboupdate and gang out in fool force

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by sukar886: 1:17pm On May 16, 2022
Nobody was killed
Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by sukar886: 1:18pm On May 16, 2022
Haakeem:
How is the man killed different from the deborah killed? you would nt see them on this one o,but once a disbeliver diguising a muslim commits a sin they would start ranting nd blaming it on all muslims and even innocent islam.
No life was lost, the only burn the bike
Re: Sit At Home - They Burnt His Motorcycle Then Killed Him by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:19pm On May 16, 2022
itchie:

He should have visited your father abi?

Don’t mind him! He’s been whinging about that visit since morning! That visit has boxed his lying ass into a corner and exposed him and his ilk for the two-faced Igbo wannabes they actually are!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Major Mistake Tinubu Is Making About Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo / Polling Analysis So Far / Breaking News!! Ijaw Declare Own Country Away From Nigeria Create 21 Provinces!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.