Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,518 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? (16053 Views)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / When Last Did You Have Sex (pic's). / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by DryMouth: 7:11am On May 17, 2022
Akramblitz:

Comrade, you're a real niggarr!
Two bottles for you...... But I would have loved to complete it Three bottles and this is why;

You don't need to inform her that the relationship is over. You should have just left her in the relationship.

Lol
I jst had to inform so she won't bother coming to my house unannounced.
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by cayorday89(m): 7:13am On May 17, 2022
This morning, to the man I see in my mirror...
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Nobody: 7:16am On May 17, 2022
Yeah FERNANDEZISBACK! it seems you can always recognize me, I bet you can recognize me even in real life grin
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Sorry you look like a particular nairalander..don't know..are you the same person as silent queen?

About your dread they are fire for real..your locs got a lot going with it..I mean fine AF..when last you maintained em in the salon tho?
Thanks, I visit the salon twice a month
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Nobody: 7:37am On May 17, 2022
chatinent:
Few hours ago.
una love choke o wink
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Temigal1(f): 7:39am On May 17, 2022
Lol…. Love hurts abeg. Just pains

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by jaxxy(m): 7:40am On May 17, 2022
Connected1:

Let me assume you are speaking of my ex girlfriend.

The I told her she doesn't know the meaning of love and don't even know how to love herself talk more of me, that night she wept like someone who lost a loved one after about 30 mins of seeing no remorse from me, she went home without saying goodbye.

if she wept for 30mins she may have really loved u tho. or maybe that was another movie acting. lol
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Arabiyyas: 7:41am On May 17, 2022
7 months ago
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Nobody: 7:50am On May 17, 2022
Temigal1:
Lol…. Love hurts abeg. Just pains
grin They have break your Heart abi undecided
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by wonderr(m): 7:53am On May 17, 2022
masterfactor:

The funny thing is she have never demand anything from me, it me that gives her even when she don't ask
she's a divine hypocrite Na so them dey do
She's gonna reveal her true colors soon, that gender can do anything to win a man's heart and still be deceiving him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by adadike(f): 7:58am On May 17, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
now

I love you Adadike
grin cheesy ngada awo! Kai! You will never change. Okay o. I love you too my moon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:02am On May 17, 2022
Nikrose:
Yeah FERNANDEZISBACK! it seems you can always recognize me, I bet you can recognize me even in real life grin Thanks, I visit the salon twice a month

How about your previous account.. deactivated again or serving some time ? cheesy
Wooh..maybe recognise you in reality... probably.. grin

Woman I love the looks and all..from the beads to the locs and should I say pearls..you look like a true African woman..all natural and good.. grin
Pls don't make me talk about your locs for the whole of the day..it's my thing.. wink

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by franxalive(m): 8:08am On May 17, 2022
Nikrose:
you will find grin don't give up

I hope so ... Cos majority of the girls eyes no de for house, for someone to talk of marriage confidently undecided
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Nobody: 8:12am On May 17, 2022
Yeah this is my cool backup account lipsrsealed
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How about your previous account.. deactivated again or serving some time ? cheesy
Wooh..maybe recognise you in reality... probably.. grin

Woman I love the looks and all..from the beads to the locs and should I say pearls..you look like a true African woman..all natural and good.. grin
Pls don't make me talk about your locs for the whole of the day..it's my thing.. wink
I am practically blushing kissI am a true and proudly African woman that's why I let it reflects in all my looks and everywhere I go... Thanks you not African right?
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:16am On May 17, 2022
Nikrose:
Yeah this is my cool backup account :-XI am practically blushing kissI am a true and proudly African woman that's why I let it reflects in all my looks and everywhere I go... Thanks you not African right?

Good now go get yourself some nice cowry and Rock em with ya locs...
Keep repping ya continent Reina.. wink

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by womenareapez: 8:18am On May 17, 2022
poweredcom:
No Nigerian girl can say I love you and back it up in action , even if they do , the man would have forced her to do it and it's not right

Many of them are unloveable from their actions and empty

@womenareapess and @mosdll @savedday over to you to finish up
true! Love can't be practise on those black female baboons. But if foreigner, I can say otherwise
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Temigal1(f): 8:20am On May 17, 2022
To pieces
Nikrose:
grin They have break your Heart abi undecided

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Nobody: 8:20am On May 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Good now go get yourself some nice cowry and Rock em with ya locs...
Keep repping ya continent Reina.. wink
Thanks love kiss kiss
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Nobody: 8:22am On May 17, 2022
womenareapez:
true! Love can't be practise on those black female baboons. But if foreigner, I can say otherwise
This is totally uncalled for, why will you refer to a black woman as baboons, but praises the foreign counterparts... should I say you guys are stupid, childish or braindead or trying to sound woke by bashing true African women undecided
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Nobody: 8:24am On May 17, 2022
Temigal1:
To pieces
Arrh cry E Peele o, it will heal with time
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Connected1: 8:25am On May 17, 2022
jaxxy:

if she wept for 30mins she may have really loved u tho. or maybe that was another movie acting. lol
She really loved me and still loves me till date but wisdom lives 10,000km far from her and I don't like that.
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by jaxxy(m): 8:38am On May 17, 2022
Connected1:

She really loved me and still loves me till date but wisdom lives 10,000km far from her and I don't like that.

ohh lol. Love without character is a big issue. grin
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by SugarGirl44(f): 8:54am On May 17, 2022
DryMouth:
No love anywhere...
I jst left a 3month relationship this morning.

We were supposed to go out yesterday, my car wasn't available due to some mechanical and maintenance issues so i took it to a repair shop. I told her to come to my house so that we can use public transport to our destination. The motherfucker opened her mouth to tell me she can't enter public transport, so she cancelled our plan. This is an idiot who dnt have/cant even afford to buy ordinary okada. Funny enough i met her in a BRT bus sef.

I jst called her this morning and informed her that I'm no longer interested in the relationship. I can't ignore this kind of redflag the idiot exhibited. She'll definitely leave me for another man if things aren't going well for me financially even if we have married.

I dnt ignore redflags during courtships

I salute your courage.
You dodged a bullet fr.
Whatever happened to her ordering Uber and paying as a way of showing support even if she can't add to the money for fixing your car.

You're very smart, people would still be having seconds thoughts about such matters, forgetting that she would be worse in later years.
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Temigal1(f): 9:06am On May 17, 2022
Amen
Nikrose:
Arrh cry E Peele o, it will heal with time
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Vickym1(f): 9:06am On May 17, 2022
DryMouth:

Yeah...
That was where my mind went.
That kind of woman will be so quick to dump my ass if things go south.
Yeah...
Have a 9ice day ahead
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Eaglesence: 9:26am On May 17, 2022
Nikrose:
Yo! Ladies and gentlemen, when last did you said I love you to your partner? undecided or you are tired of the relationship already cheesy

As for me I am single and not ready to mingle wink

I never get partner. Till then that phrase is for family and good friends

2 Likes

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Eaglesence: 9:29am On May 17, 2022
DryMouth:
No love anywhere...
I jst left a 3month relationship this morning.

We were supposed to go out yesterday, my car wasn't available due to some mechanical and maintenance issues so i took it to a repair shop. I told her to come to my house so that we can use public transport to our destination. The motherfucker opened her mouth to tell me she can't enter public transport, so she cancelled our plan. This is an idiot who dnt have/cant even afford to buy ordinary okada. Funny enough i met her in a BRT bus sef.

I jst called her this morning and informed her that I'm no longer interested in the relationship. I can't ignore this kind of redflag the idiot exhibited. She'll definitely leave me for another man if things aren't going well for me financially even if we have married.

I dnt ignore redflags during courtships

No insults. Be a gentleman. Then you will meet your type.
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Eaglesence: 9:32am On May 17, 2022
mevoleb:
All these won't matter in heaven

LOVE matter upermost in heaven. Jesus is love remember? So expressing love one to another is very correct and encouraged.

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Medianna(f): 9:59am On May 17, 2022
DryMouth:

There is nothing to calm again...

During courtship I can't see that kind of redflag and ignore. This lady was using public transport before i met her. She has been calling since morning but my decision is final. No going back
How do you guys do it?

One minute you're in love with the person and the next minute you change it for the person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Aunty Anna Rose (18+) / Do Nigerian Boyfriends Still Do Free Midnight Calls? / What Physical Features in Women Turn You Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.