Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? (16075 Views)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / When Last Did You Have Sex (pic's). / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by toujurs: 5:22pm On May 22, 2022
oprahwinneie:
Till I get a man to tell
Omalicha nwa, tell me. So i can take you to papa. See fine girl. No pimples cheesy
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by MisterKennedy(m): 10:04pm On May 22, 2022
Lamanii22:
awwwwwn…. I am glad I made you happy…. Just keep being happy and amazing…
Happy new week to you dear

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by slimmax: 9:27am On Jun 13, 2022
oprahwinneie:
Till I get a man to tell
Hi meaning of "scarasis"

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Having A Baby For A Married Man / Could This Be The Worst Stretch Mark On A Girls Bumbum / Big Boobs Instagram Model Flaunting Full Curves While Cooking - I Almost Choked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.