Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,684 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra (49696 Views)

Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s Sit-at-home In Delta Set Some Vehicles Ablaze (photos) / We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB / Police Arrest Six IPOB Members In Ebonyi While Enforcing Sit-at-Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by babansamu(m): 5:41pm On May 16, 2022
I
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Afonjakid: 5:43pm On May 16, 2022
snott:
people that are not united
Are you igbo?
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Jorge91: 5:43pm On May 16, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-gunmen-enforcing-Igbos-sit-at-home-order-shot-dead-in-anambra Police should open stores on Mondays and lay ambush for these miscrants, the east is not safe anymore.

Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Afonjakid: 5:44pm On May 16, 2022
Balkan:
This could be innocent people
Unknown gunman.. you and hammer are terrorists we have in igboland

4 Likes

Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by seniorman20: 5:45pm On May 16, 2022
Since all the news on this unknown gunmen stated popping up I have never in one dey hear any news like esn/unknown gunmen in gun duel b4 the story is not even clear I believe the esn too carry arms why not confront this people your self instead of letting them kill your people everyday
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by edosignature(m): 5:47pm On May 16, 2022
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers
Death to all IPOBians & their sympathizers
Death to all Terrorists & their sympathizers.

Long live Nigeria, God bless our Security operatives.

1 Like

Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by emezuo17: 5:47pm On May 16, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-gunmen-enforcing-Igbos-sit-at-home-order-shot-dead-in-anambra

. Good for them, bunch of criminals trying to turn a once noble struggle and peaceful zone to Afghanistan
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by SensetionalGoal(m): 5:48pm On May 16, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:
Lol

Good job, all terrorists including those on NL need to be hunted down and shot like wild animals.

Including you... ode!
Shot, kill,destroy that's all you know...

Where ware you when Deborah got killed You systematically refused to condemn that terrorism, only for you to come here and start saying nonsense...
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by IPIGSRMUMU: 5:52pm On May 16, 2022
[s]
SensetionalGoal:

Including you... ode!
Shot, kill,destroy that's all you know...

Where ware you when Deborah got killed You systematically refused to condemn that terrorism, only for you to come here and start saying nonsense...
[/s]
Dumbo, go and check my posts. I don't support any terrorist, be it religious fanatics or IPIG terrorist monkeys. They are all the same.
You are obviously one of the brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkeys on NL. Hope the law will hunt you down soon and put you out of your miserable low life existence.
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by nedekid: 5:52pm On May 16, 2022
Bravo!
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Skillsnigeria: 5:53pm On May 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by care4you: 5:54pm On May 16, 2022
princeemmma:
This is very good, they should be killing everyone of them

Assuming am the Governor of the state, i will order all the Nigeria Police force in the state should go all out on the Ipob members

Kill everyone killable, Gun down anyone who is enforcing stupid sit at home

You've cried too much!

Stop crying you can never be us and we can never be you

Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Marpol2021(m): 5:54pm On May 16, 2022
Good news, kill all the ugm....
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:55pm On May 16, 2022
Good one. I support this if truly the idiots were trying to enforce seat-at-home

3 Likes

Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 16, 2022
dialfa:
Nigerian police.

They have probably shot two innocent civillians minding their business.

They are yet to shoot anybody in sokoto even though they are burning buildings there.

This is why I support IPOB.
Stop talking with both sides of the mouth. You have always been and will always be a supporter of IPOB regardless of what happened in Sokoto. Even if IPOB killed all the people in the south-east, you’d still support them.

1 Like

Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Realists(m): 5:56pm On May 16, 2022
dialfa:
Nigerian police.

They are yet to shoot anybody in sokoto even though they are burning buildings there.

Your level of hypocrisy stinks down to the depths of hell. Two Terrorists were killed enforcing illegal sit at home orders, instead of you to hail Nigerian security agents, here you are wailing why protesters were not killed in Sokoto state, did the protesters hold AK 47, like your Okoro brothers ?.
Nothing wey Okoro no go see for hard drugs peddling.

2 Likes

Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Kingsley10000: 5:57pm On May 16, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:
Lol

Good job, all terrorists including those on NL need to be hunted down and shot like wild animals.

Soludo is trying to liberate his people and open the eyes of Ndigbo but
some people are not getting him right
Sit at home give rise to Mkpurumiri addiction in Igbo Land
Sit at home aided Criminals to unleash terror on the people.
Killings and kidnapping we never had it bad as this when there was no
sit at home
Sit at home will cripple South East because our means of survival is
buying and selling
Sit at home is Counter productive because Hausa Fulani including
Buhari will pray for more sit at home so that we will become poor like
them
Sit at home doesn't help Nnamdi Kanu because it only affects Igbo
Land badly that will make Buhari and his Cabals to hold or Jail Nnamdi
Kanu so that Igbos will destroyy themselves for a very long time
Sit at home made Some Cannibals to go on Kidnapping and Eating their
Victims because of Hunger
People should reason with Solutions and recommendations from
Soludo so that Nnamdi Kanu can also come out from the hook
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by comodo: 5:58pm On May 16, 2022
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Oblivionz5(m): 5:58pm On May 16, 2022
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Kingsley10000: 5:59pm On May 16, 2022
Hold Simon ekpa responsible for destruction of lives and properties in anambra state
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by adolfHitler1934: 5:59pm On May 16, 2022
Sergio104:
Very nice.

Please show us Thier picture
Bravo!

I know it must be Chukwudi, that WaWa boy from Abakiliki causing trouble in Anambra leaving his home state Ebonyi to be peaceful.
99.9 % of this unknown gunmen killing and destroying Imo, Anambra and Enugu states are from Enonyi state, the home state of Simon the criminal.

Ndi Uchu'
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Kingsley10000: 6:00pm On May 16, 2022
I'm afraid to say even with the release of Nnamdi Kanu it may be very difficult for him to control the so called autopilot ideology that had caused more harm than good
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by jahlove4jah: 6:01pm On May 16, 2022
It's really disgusting when I see people playing religious or ethnic cards with the unnecessary killings in the Country. We will continue to play with it until it happens to someone close to us. No sane person will be happy with these daily killingsn. I cringe when I read some comments here. Where is our humanity?

Please let's learn to ignore those that are fnnd of typing all these nonsense.

Just withing a space of two days, two Nigerians were set ablaze in Sokoto and Lagos.

My home state Anambra is gradually turning to war zone. What exactly do they want to achieve?

1 Like

Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Kingozymandias(m): 6:01pm On May 16, 2022
Hallelujah!!!!!!!

Lord be praised.. send the demons to hell
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Ezini(f): 6:02pm On May 16, 2022
Kudos to the gallant men of the force

As for the criminal elements masquerading as Eastern stakeholders, Amadioha will destroy their miserable lives.

It is a known fact that this people are nothing but plain criminals catching cruise on the bad situation in the East, after all Nnamdi Kanu has said he scrapped sit at home so whose order are this miscreants working with,

I advise every onye Igbo, put your eyes down report anyone with suspicious movements, because this idiots dwell among people
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Kingsley10000: 6:03pm On May 16, 2022
edosignature:
Death to all Bandits & their sympathizers
Death to all IPOBians & their sympathizers
Death to all Terrorists & their sympathizers.

Long live Nigeria, God bless our Security operatives.

What else do these people want?
Prof Soludo met with Nnamdi Kanu and the situation escalated since
yesterday.
Lawmaker kidnapped
Ogidi headquarters burnt
Ogidi magistrate court burnt
A police officer shot
Military checkpoint at 3-3 attacked.
Umunze market attacked
Nkwo Umuchu attacked
EEDC office burnt
What else do these people want? Are they still interested in the release
of Nnamdi Kanu or they are fighting against his release?
This struggle has been commercialized. It is now a full business.
Those making money out of it through kidnap, extortion etc do not
want to listen to any solution to de-escalate the insecurity in southeast.
Sad what we are doing to ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by od501: 6:03pm On May 16, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-gunmen-enforcing-Igbos-sit-at-home-order-shot-dead-in-anambra

Which one is IPOB Sit-At-Home again? Backyard media House. Good one though.
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by John4B: 6:03pm On May 16, 2022
Fake news, where are their bodies?
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Kingozymandias(m): 6:03pm On May 16, 2022
[s]
dialfa:
Nigerian police.

[/s]

WILL YOU SHUT UP YOU CRIMINAL DEMON... IS SOKOTO MT STATE
ANIMAL IM HUMAN SKIN
.. DEVILISH DEMON LIKE YOU AND YOUR CURSED GENERATION. BASTARD ANIMAL... FOR ALL PUR PEOPLE WHOM YOU AND YOUR CRIMINALS KILLED YOU WILL DIE THIS YEAR...

SATANIST

1 Like

Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Kingozymandias(m): 6:05pm On May 16, 2022
princeemmma:
This is very good, they should be killing everyone of them

Assuming am the Governor of the state, i will order all the Nigeria Police force in the state should go all out on the Ipob members

Kill everyone killable, Gun down anyone who is enforcing stupid sit at home

Yes o
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by LOVEALAIGBO: 6:06pm On May 16, 2022
Kazeem47:
Why na,why kill Southeast law enforcement officers on duty.

Provided the story of them enforcing sit-at-home is corroborated by the residents and businesses in the locality where they were shot, then it’s a good development!

Also would have liked to know the identity of these fools!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akinwumi Adesina: U.S. Treasury Urges Independent Investigation Into AfDB Head / "Oloibiri" Where Nigeria's Crude Oil Was 1st Discovered And Drilled(photos) / #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.