Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra (49692 Views)

Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s Sit-at-home In Delta Set Some Vehicles Ablaze (photos) / We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB / Police Arrest Six IPOB Members In Ebonyi While Enforcing Sit-at-Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by holicupp(m): 6:10pm On May 16, 2022
Both unknown gunmen and police are the same just like the devil and the deep blue see

But on second thought I don't think police actually killed ugm

1 Like

Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by LOVEALAIGBO: 6:11pm On May 16, 2022
Sapiosexuality:
Good one. I support this if truly the idiots were trying to enforce seat-at-home

My sentiments too! Their identity should be made known or at least pics of their faces!
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by AchichaMmuo: 6:11pm On May 16, 2022
Afonjakid:
Why can't SE govt come together and solve this issue once and for all.is it that they enjoy the insecurity in the region that's why they are playing ostrich to it.. They should bring in foreign mercenaries just like GEJ did with BH to solve stop this rampaging Gunmen and at same time work with Interpol in arresting their leaders abroad

All of them, except Soludo and Dave are just too incompetent. I heard the Enugu Governor observes the sit at home on Mondays, after eating Ogbono soup, he sleeps through out the day. When he wakes up, he tells them that Enugu is in the hands of God.

2 Likes

Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Afonjakid: 6:13pm On May 16, 2022
AchichaMmuo:

All of them, except Soludo and Dave are just too incompetent. I heard the Enugu Governor observes the sit at home on Mondays, after eating Ogbono soup, he sleeps through out the day. When he wakes up, he tells them that Enugu is in the hands of God.

grin grin grin

Gburugburu is a fat useless cow who does nothing except to share money in Enugu and have people sing his praises.
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Liebermantic: 6:15pm On May 16, 2022
No mercy for those foolish illiterates..Kill them all.
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by MERCHANDISER: 6:15pm On May 16, 2022
What else do these people want? Prof Soludo met with Nnamdi Kanu and the situation escalated since yesterday.
Lawmaker kidnapped
Ogidi headquarters burnt
Ogidi magistrate court burnt
A police officer shot
Military checkpoint at 3-3 attacked.
Umunze market attacked
Nkwo Umuchu attacked
EEDC office burnt
What else do these people want? Are they still interested in the release of Nnamdi Kanu or they are fighting against his release? This struggle has been commercialized. It is now a full business. Those making money out of it through kidnap, extortion etc do not want to listen to any solution to de-escalate the insecurity in southeast. Sad what we are doing to ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by edosignature(m): 6:17pm On May 16, 2022
You've said it all brother

Kingsley10000:

What else do these people want?
Prof Soludo met with Nnamdi Kanu and the situation escalated since
yesterday.
Lawmaker kidnapped
Ogidi headquarters burnt
Ogidi magistrate court burnt
A police officer shot
Military checkpoint at 3-3 attacked.
Umunze market attacked
Nkwo Umuchu attacked
EEDC office burnt
What else do these people want? Are they still interested in the release
of Nnamdi Kanu or they are fighting against his release?
This struggle has been commercialized. It is now a full business.
Those making money out of it through kidnap, extortion etc do not
want to listen to any solution to de-escalate the insecurity in southeast.
Sad what we are doing to ourselves.
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by lagdmark(m): 6:17pm On May 16, 2022
Ipob is now disintegrated with various criminal groups forming Biafra agitation.
If the igbo youths like they should keep quiet and watch how those terrorist will bring IDP camp to Imo and Anambra States.

1 Like

Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by ella45(m): 6:17pm On May 16, 2022
Kill the bastard very good I love this
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Zeezenho: 6:20pm On May 16, 2022
Yoruba and propaganda.see the way everyone is shouting kill them flush them.now of those idiots will ever ask why are igbos so agitated and solution to the problem.

Non of the zoo animals we say why are the police so quick in shooting sit at home enforcers and not jihadist that killed and burnt an innocent lady alive.

Well I will say this again no amount of hate, propaganda, oppression or suppression will stop us the the zoo do the needful .

All hail Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by UNDFTD: 6:23pm On May 16, 2022
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by biafranrealson: 6:24pm On May 16, 2022
Fake news
Unless innocent civilians were killed
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:24pm On May 16, 2022
muykem:
Great. This is a good news.

I expect the security forces to come out on Mondays and ambush those miscreants
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by onuman: 6:25pm On May 16, 2022
People ordering or enforcing sit at home are not agitating for restoration of Biafra. They are agitating for impoverishment of the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Slynation(m): 6:25pm On May 16, 2022
tit:

Oyinboupdate is still preparing the crime scene
grin grin
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:27pm On May 16, 2022
Sergio104:
Very nice.

Please show us Thier picture
No pictures because it didn't happen.. grin grin cheesy it just a made up rubbish.
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:30pm On May 16, 2022
They are labelled Igbos..
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by tianshie(m): 6:31pm On May 16, 2022
This is a solid deterrent.
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by zedegit: 6:31pm On May 16, 2022
Sergio104:
Very nice.

Please show us Thier picture

You mean their ugly pictures?
I don't need it but I hope it's true.

Long overdue. Their madness was too much. I know how much I lose on Monday sit at home crap.

1 Like

Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Okwyjesus(m): 6:34pm On May 16, 2022
dialfa:
Nigerian police.

They have probably shot two innocent civillians minding their business.

They are yet to shoot anybody in sokoto even though they are burning buildings there.

This is why I support IPOB.

If na SE youth that stoned a muslim to death and protest on top.

Haàààaààaaaaaa
They will dispatch DSS, NAVY, AIR FORCE , CIVIL DEFENSE etc to kill times five and burn down houses.

That's why South Eastern don't trust Nigeria security forces. They see them as enemies around us.

People prefer to kukuma sit at home than trust them.

1 Like

Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by nijanigga: 6:35pm On May 16, 2022
Oh ,those thinking through thier anus will say it's propaganda

Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Terrence99: 6:35pm On May 16, 2022
dialfa:
Nigerian police.

They have probably shot two innocent civillians minding their business.

They are yet to shoot anybody in sokoto even though they are burning buildings there.

This is why I support IPOB.

When killed, they are innocent civilians. When alive, they are DSS Fulanis.
Apart from stupidity, that else are you good at?

4 Likes

Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by SonOfTheRisingS: 6:37pm On May 16, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:
Lol

Good job, all terrorists including those on NL need to be hunted down and shot like wild animals.

IPOB are citizens of Biafra, if Biafrans said let Biafra security agencies ESN to flush out all the Nigerians in some geographical locations; what will you say.

As all of you are supporting massacring of unarmed innocent citizens of Biafra IPOB and ESN so shall fulani herdsmen and bandits islamic terrorist groups flush out Nigerians in the north.
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by oglalasioux(m): 6:38pm On May 16, 2022
More of this please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by femmy2010(m): 6:43pm On May 16, 2022
Great News.
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by stanluiz(m): 6:43pm On May 16, 2022
I don't understand why soludo is still romancing with ipob ? I don't ?

He is busy visiting nnamdi kanu instead of giving security forces order to kill and shoot any ipob member or Ugm.

A governor that is romancing with ipob will not achieve security success. If Soludo fail to take a brutal action against this criminals, he will spend this whole year without achieving anything.
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by SensetionalGoal(m): 6:45pm On May 16, 2022
IPIGSRMUMU:
[s][/s]
Dumbo, go and check my posts. I don't support any terrorist, be it religious fanatics or IPIG terrorist monkeys. They are all the same.
You are obviously one of the brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkeys on NL. Hope the law will hunt you down soon and put you out of your miserable low life existence.

This is laughable, so anyone who is against your miopic views is ipob ... very pathetic, frustrated son of b! probably looking for someone to vent senseless anger on... I'm not the architect of your misery...the same law you
are quoting will also hunt you down soon and put you out of your miserable low life existence.
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by SensetionalGoal(m): 6:46pm On May 16, 2022
stanluiz:
I don't understand why soludo is still romancing with ipob ? I don't ?

He is busy visiting nnamdi kanu instead of giving security forces order to kill and shoot any ipob member or Ugm.

A governor that is romancing with ipob will not achieve security success. If Soludo fail to take a brutal action against this criminals, he will spend this whole year without achieving anything.

Shut up! He is doing the right thing...
Dialogue is the key now.
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by ikpumbe(m): 6:47pm On May 16, 2022
tit:

Oyinboupdate is still preparing the crime scene

Lol. You are funny
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by stanluiz(m): 6:47pm On May 16, 2022
AchichaMmuo:

Remove Soludo. He is also incompetent on how to handle the security issues.

Soludo has not taken any action but he knows how to visit nnamdi kanu. Was he elected to visit nnamdi kanu ?

I don't understand why Soludo can't eliminate this criminals once and for all. Maybe he is either supporting or sympathising with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Propose N45,000 Minimum Wage, Meets Labour Today / IPOB Blocks Gate To Kenyan Embassy In Japan (Pictures) / Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.