Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra (49697 Views)

Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s Sit-at-home In Delta Set Some Vehicles Ablaze (photos) / We Will Cut Off Ears Of Anyone Enforcing Monday Sit-At-Home Order — IPOB / Police Arrest Six IPOB Members In Ebonyi While Enforcing Sit-at-Home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by DKM123: 6:47pm On May 16, 2022
They have a good cause but terrorizing and killing people for the cause is unacceptable...
It became more so after watching the video of the soldier couple ddecapitated. A lot of people lost sympathy for the cause. Never again!

2 Likes

Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by thinkmoney(m): 6:49pm On May 16, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-gunmen-enforcing-Igbos-sit-at-home-order-shot-dead-in-anambra

I hope their pictures are posted and even their family home traced to whatever village they come from.
Police should start tracing and profiling the families of this hoodlums.
I would have been very disappointed if this IPOB miscreants hadn't recorded loss at Anambra today the way the news of their impunity has been going round since morning.
Government too should find a way of showing the faces of their online recruiters and sympathizers the way we have them here and prosecute them.
NONSENSE AND INGREDIENTS undecided
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Rawtruth1: 6:50pm On May 16, 2022
Very good. Please flush all ESN terrorists who specialize in killing Igbos and destroying Igboland.

These are enemies of Igbos who masquerade as freedom fighters.

1 Like

Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:55pm On May 16, 2022
hahaha
where are those in NL?
IPIGSRMUMU:
Lol

Good job, all terrorists including those on NL need to be hunted down and shot like wild animals.
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by stanluiz(m): 6:55pm On May 16, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

Shut up! He is doing the right thing...
Dialogue is the key now.
You mean dialogue with illiterates criminals high on methyl drugs called Ipob ?

You don't dialogue with criminals and Terrorists. You crush them and send to God for their final judgement.

Wike and Umahi kill and crush ipob from their state that why Ebonyi state and oyigbo parts of Rivers is not doing their nonsense sit at home.

Continue to defend Soludo cowardice and incompetency to the security issues. Let him Continue to dialogue when ipob Terrorists and criminals and killing and destroying Anambra state everyday. He will spend 4 years without achieving anything.
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by jeff1993: 6:57pm On May 16, 2022
dialfa:
Nigerian police.

They have probably shot two innocent civillians minding their business.

They are yet to shoot anybody in sokoto even though they are burning buildings there.

This is why I support IPOB.
..... And if the innocent people that are shot down are supporters of IPOB and ESN, then they deserve it
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by dialfa: 6:58pm On May 16, 2022
jeff1993:
..... And if the innocent people that are shot down are supporters of IPOB and ESN, then they deserve it

I beg to differ.
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Golan007: 7:01pm On May 16, 2022
Balkan:
This could be innocent people

They always are.
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Christistruth00: 7:01pm On May 16, 2022
IPOB will soon turn up to Claim the Police Shot two Seminary Students Training to be Reverend Fathers that were busy Sharing food on the Street
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Eaglesence: 7:04pm On May 16, 2022
Sergio104:

Ok oh.

Tired of menace.

They should all be flushed out

You didn't gerit si forget abourit

grin
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Broveens42(m): 7:04pm On May 16, 2022
stanluiz:
I don't understand why soludo is still romancing with ipob ? I don't ?

He is busy visiting nnamdi kanu instead of giving security forces order to kill and shoot any ipob member or Ugm.

A governor that is romancing with ipob will not achieve security success. If Soludo fail to take a brutal action against this criminals, he will spend this whole year without achieving anything.

Wao!! I 'admire' your submission.

You are really an 'Otellectual'
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by LOVEALAIGBO: 7:24pm On May 16, 2022
Zeezenho:
Yoruba and propaganda.see the way everyone is shouting kill them flush them.now of those idiots will ever ask why are igbos so agitated and solution to the problem.

Non of the zoo animals we say why are the police so quick in shooting sit at home enforcers and not jihadist that killed and burnt an innocent lady alive.

Well I will say this again no amount of hate, propaganda, oppression or suppression will stop us the the zoo do the needful .

All hail Biafra.

The entire country is just messed up!

Don’t know how true the report is or who was actually shot, but you do have a point that the trigger-happy Nigerian army and police are seemingly too eager to shoot…and shoot to kill in the south/east, whereas terrorists and bandits have free reign all over the core north, and are even comfortable enough to be negotiating price with Buhari gov’t!
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Broveens42(m): 7:29pm On May 16, 2022
LOVEALAIGBO:

The entire country is just messed up!

Don’t know how true the report is or who was actually shot, but you do have a point that the trigger-happy Nigerian army and police are seemingly too eager to shoot…and shoot to kill in the south/east, whereas terrorists and bandits have free reign all over the core north, and are even comfortable enough to be negotiating price with Buhari gov’t!

grin I can bet with you
Otellectuals will never reason like this

1 Like

Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by tenpipsperday: 7:33pm On May 16, 2022
Balkan:

One of the criminals spotted
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by HONNESSTY(m): 7:37pm On May 16, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-gunmen-enforcing-Igbos-sit-at-home-order-shot-dead-in-anambra

my brother was killed yesterday in anambra by unknown gunmen. He is the bread winner of our family. My world is shattered. His corpse is in the mortuary.
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Brian47(m): 7:52pm On May 16, 2022
I don't know why I smiled at this.
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Bbbw: 7:53pm On May 16, 2022
Really
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by zuchyblink(m): 7:53pm On May 16, 2022
Fictional news fabricated for propaganda purposes
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by jrusky(m): 7:57pm On May 16, 2022
Good, I ove that. Kill all the bastards. We can not say because the North has chosen to destroy their homeland we should also do same in our region it won't work.

Kill dem all they are bastards . Any day Ekpa enter this country he will be a dead man.
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Thomasankara(m): 7:57pm On May 16, 2022
Balkan:

well u can go to divisional headquarter to see things for yoself
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by minasi4841: 8:05pm On May 16, 2022
HONNESSTY:
my brother was killed yesterday in anambra by unknown gunmen. He is the bread winner of our family. My world is shattered. His corpse is in the mortuary.

Why didn't he sit at home.
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by samwillyco1(m): 8:13pm On May 16, 2022
Hope the police killed the real gunmen and not innocent people? I rest my opinion.
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Shellsploit: 8:20pm On May 16, 2022
Chai.. and i had a delivery to make this afternoon along Nawfija axis of orunba south shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Shellsploit: 8:21pm On May 16, 2022
minasi4841:

Why didn't he sit at home.

Kindly modify this comment.
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by Edusouls(m): 8:31pm On May 16, 2022
Ha una no want Ipob again and Biafra? I can see everyone in the south east is now supporting the same security forces dey are hailing Ipob terrorist of killing earlier in this crisis, igbos are somehow cursed with stupidity tufiakwa
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:36pm On May 16, 2022
Good news..
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:38pm On May 16, 2022
HONNESSTY:

If you have ever supported IPOB then I have no sympathy for you.
If your late brother has ever supported Cownu then no sympathy for him too..
The chicken has finally come home to roast..

1 Like

Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by maasoap(m): 8:54pm On May 16, 2022
Balkan:

Yeah, I heard that one of them was your family member.
Re: Two Gunmen Enforcing IPOB’s ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order Shot Dead In Anambra by baretalk: 8:58pm On May 16, 2022
Death to all terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akinwumi Adesina: U.S. Treasury Urges Independent Investigation Into AfDB Head / "Oloibiri" Where Nigeria's Crude Oil Was 1st Discovered And Drilled(photos) / #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.