Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Important Discuss About Metajunglenft - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Important Discuss About Metajunglenft (241 Views)

What Did You Study In School And What Are You Doing Presently? Let's Discuss. / TEK EXPERTS NIGERIA: Discuss Your Horrible Experience With The Company. / 7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Discuss About Metajunglenft by shudhusas(m): 5:02pm On May 16, 2022
Now everyone can sticker here. I wanted to add something because I was.

Thank thank you. Thank you so much because this was possible that I have edited. Maintaining it on a manifold was possible because of the help of Karti. He is there within this space also and I will just take this time to just thank him. Thank him and I will also recommend all of you to just has got Lion share.

This is my dropping of this edition so I will take this opportunity to thank you.

Thank you so much. I just wanted to say that if anyone needs help with money fold. I can't support that. We were doing this together and actually, it was a bit more difficult this time when I did it, it was only 30 minutes of time but the the the network was in a better position it seems.

So you know that when you maintain manifold you need to do it in a test network called Rink by and when he was trying to do it there were some technical problems that made it a bit more difficult, but I encourage Beautifully, now he's in total control. He can change the metadata. He can basically do whatever he wants. He can place it in open C, rally ball and looks rare at the same time you know. So it was a nice experience to actually support him and make this addition piece be ready. So I would do it again if I could.

Thank you very much. My darling girl Harini and each and everybody who likes my work and if any things. Is there any help is there I will take this opportunity just because I'm a child doctor, paediatrician, if anybody needs any help regarding their children.

They're always 24 by 7. You can call me anytime and they're always to help.

Thank you so much, Doctor. Dashavatar, you have no idea what you have got yourself into because every doctor on this face has said that I have deemed them and we have had conversations regarding my allergies.

OK, so you have got yourself into a lot of trouble.

That's my duty and I enjoy it. Actually, I enjoy children like everything so I can't see them suffering.

that's so sweet of you and thank you for what you're doing as a doctor and helping kids it's painful for moms to you know see them go through such painful things so thank you for your service I really appreciate what you do and I'm sure Swati wanted to add something so and I jumped in so please go ahead so I think I'm sure she had.

That's so sweet of you and thank you for what you're doing as a doctor and helping kids. It's painful for moms to, you know, see them go through such painful things. So thank you for your service. I, I really appreciate what you do and I'm sure Swati wanted to add something so I jumped in. So please go ahead. So I think I'm sure she had something to add for you.

Yes. First of all, I want to say a huge congratulations you know this is the reason I love this space so much that you know it's beyond photography or beyond our artwork and we have connected in such a way that we are there for each other. I mean look at Akar helping you out, you helping you know someone else out with their kids. And I think that that's the best part about this space. You know that we have actually connected that never happened on Facebook or Instagram, and I think that's.

Also read - Important Conversation with Cast of Savage Beauty Netflix Series

I never, in a million years thought that I would spend this much time on social media to be very honest, but I'm kind of addicted because I love meeting everybody. You know, new people and connect also with you know the people I already know and about your work. It's really. It's really stunning doctor because when I first saw the image, I actually didn't read the caption. And the first thing I saw was a dancing.

That Lady and I are like wow. It just looks like a lady dancing and then I look at it and I am. You have called it dancing lady so OK the fun was gone because this is what I do with Mustafa's also because he puts all his nebulas and everything and I always see a face a year or whatever so I thought you know I would be very smart and say Oh my God did you see the dancing lady? But Oh my God do you have already called it dancing lady it's very beautiful and you have already explained it.

No, whenever, whenever I can talk, I would like to talk about 3:00, but I can wait for my turn. I'm not in rush but I would really like to talk about Srivatsan's edition. Please whenever it's my turn.

That sounds great. That sounds great, Joe, I think you are our next one with their hand raised and then I think Elena is next. So good morning it's nice to have you with us.

Good morning, it's nice. It's nice to be back and I'm also talking a little bit now because I had one of my friends saying I was going to share and I'll hear this. Sorry, I I click, you know when you click on the screen here like Oh no, I got to go back and find this now that's what I did so.

She doesn't have anything minted yet, but she's dropping it this week. She got the collection ready to go and she's been in this space for.  

About Author :

John Miller is a data analyst at shudhindia. He recruits for technology and functional early careers roles. In her free time, he likes to read, travelling, cooking, bake, and exercise.

Visit our official shudh india website In which a lot of latest and trending information is given

(1) (Reply)

Learn 2d Animation Easily. / Learn How To Write Striking CV / 8 Common Mistakes That Can Keep You In Debt, Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.