Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

This Lady Is So Redpiled In Nature - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Is So Redpiled In Nature (899 Views)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Is So Redpiled In Nature by Dreadlock69(m): 6:25pm On May 16, 2022
Yeah I have this girl of mine I won't say my bae she like a friend to me, but a friend to my ex girlfriend later found out they ain't together anymore, this bae is so redpiled .
She literally post redpiled stuff on her whatapp status . Any way what I'm just trying to say is ,I want to have a thing with her ,but this girl dun too boo boo ,like she always dribble me ,I told one of her admires that I will get her but I come tell am say omo me know do again anyway I still dey wait when she go enter my trap.
Re: This Lady Is So Redpiled In Nature by tee59(f): 6:47pm On May 16, 2022
Is that not what your advocates preach here? I never thought, ladies can be red pillers too. Are you saying she's really a red piller or playing hard to get. I like her being.
Re: This Lady Is So Redpiled In Nature by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:48pm On May 16, 2022
Your life revolves around women..you must be a simp wannabe redpiller.. grin

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Is So Redpiled In Nature by doggedfighter(f): 7:03pm On May 16, 2022
Don't go and look for work !

Nonsensical incoherent write-up.
Re: This Lady Is So Redpiled In Nature by Dreadlock69(m): 9:47am On May 22, 2022
doggedfighter:
Don't go and look for work !

Nonsensical incoherent write-up.

He Talking About Me In "Pissed Me Off"
And I'm Like, "Yes"
If You Feel Some Type Of Way
You Better Slide And Get Revenge

Common bruh ain't worth it
Re: This Lady Is So Redpiled In Nature by Dreadlock69(m): 10:07am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Your life revolves around women..you must be a simp wannabe redpiller.. grin

I like trenches hoes who sell they lean card for they micros

Bitches cool, they never put me on blast 'cause I'm not petty with them

You can't call me petty, me, I share my bitches with the guys

I got bitches who I Bleep and they got names, but I can't brag
Re: This Lady Is So Redpiled In Nature by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:09am On May 22, 2022
Dreadlock69:

I like trenches hoes who sell they lean card for they micros

Bitches cool, they never put me on blast 'cause I'm not petty with them

You can't call me petty, me, I share my bitches with the guys

I got bitches who I Bleep and they got names, but I can't brag
Ok boy..your lines are dry AF.. cheesy
Re: This Lady Is So Redpiled In Nature by Dreadlock69(m): 11:12am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ok boy..your lines are dry AF.. cheesy

Not my line

Common bruh you cruising me
Re: This Lady Is So Redpiled In Nature by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:13am On May 22, 2022
Dreadlock69:

Not my line

Common bruh you cruising me
Ion know..but it's dry.. maybe.. grin
Re: This Lady Is So Redpiled In Nature by Dreadlock69(m): 11:14am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ion know..but it's dry.. maybe.. grin

You listen to trap?
Re: This Lady Is So Redpiled In Nature by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:17am On May 22, 2022
Dreadlock69:

You listen to trap?
Yeah not..that's for kids huh? undecided
Blah blah blah rhymes..that ain't rhyme my boy.. grin
Go meet the old amigos for some west side music..
Re: This Lady Is So Redpiled In Nature by Dreadlock69(m): 11:21am On May 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah not..that's for kids huh? undecided
Blah blah blah rhymes..that ain't rhyme my boy.. grin
Go meet the old amigos for some west side music..

I'll pass

You my downfall, I hope you know that shit
I can't be around y'all, 'cause I can't show you this

(1) (Reply)

&@& / Moment A Nigerian Soldier Came Home Unexpectedly And Caught Wife Cheating / Please Join Me In Celebrating Hilda Baci On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.