Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,151 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu (19269 Views)

Wike: Amaechi And Nwajiuba Are Heartless, And Wicked With No Conscience / Tinubu, Osinbajo Lack Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them – Orji Kalu / PDP Is Unfair Party With No Conscience - Ben Ayade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by pacespot(m): 7:06am On May 17, 2022
As a Yoruba person, as much as I believe Yoruba's to be the most detribalized people in the country, I think this is the time for Igbo presidency. Tinubu wants to bank on the current division between the North and South to win Fulani and Hausa votes, also being a Muslim, the ongoing religion conflict due to the murder of Deborah will also play to Tinubu's advantage.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by Igbojew: 7:10am On May 17, 2022
emperor863:
This is not funny anymore. Is this man mentally sound at all? Did APC stop any person from contesting for it's ticket?

If nobody was stopped from contesting for the ticket, why must Tinubu or Osinbajo be stopped by Igbo gods? Buhari is about completing eight years in Aso Rock and other northerners such as Yahya Bello, Badaru, Yerima and Hammed Lawan are willing to contest the ticket, why are Igbo gods not angry with these Northerners?

The enmity that the Igbos are stoking will not be funny when it blossoms. We, the Yorubas are still conscious of the fact that it was Igbo miscreants that razed Lagos in October 2020.
Oga it was because of the greediness of Yoruba people that made Northerners to join the presidential race and you know it but it is well.I hope you people write this down how you Yorubas renegade from gentleman agreement that says presidency should be giving to Igbos only for you people to betray that agreement.You people should never ever come out to play victim or blame Igbos when they start revenging because first to do no dey pain na second to do dey pain and everybody knows how you people cry blood when Igbos retaliate....I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by Skyehigher1: 7:11am On May 17, 2022
Brother kalu south south are not Igbo again. Politics is a game of tactics south west play his game in 2015 and 2023 is the time for payback for them so why cry vow. Jonathan Igbo man is not greediness when he sticks with presidency . You are very stupid sir

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by HRMK: 7:11am On May 17, 2022
TRASH,BALDERDASH AND ARRANT NONSENSE!WETIN KONSAN AGBERO WIT OFALOD?IGBOS HAVE GODS,YORUBAS HAVE GODS TOO!IGBOS CANT REAP WHERE THEY DONT SOW!HOW MANY VOTES DID APC GET FROM THE SOUTH EAST?ITS THE PDP THAT S/S AND S/E VOTED FOR THAT OWED THEM FAVORS!EVEN,AMAECHI, BEST OF THE IGBO FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTORS GOT TO APC LONG AFTER THE FORMATION OF THE PARTY!KALU SHOULD ASK HIMSELF IF ANY REGION WULD VOTE IN ANY IGBOMAN!THE SAME REGION THAT DOES NOT RESPECT OTHER FIVE REGIONS BUT ABUSE AND INSULT THEM?NO WAY!RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL!PROPAGANDA OR BLACKMAIL WONT WORK!I SUGGEST,THE S/E USES NEXT 4YRS TO APPEACE OTHER FIVE REGIONS TO GAIN THEIR SUPPORT!
THIS PRESENT STYLE WOULD ONLY MAKE THE PRESIDENCY ELUDE THEM FOR EVER!A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!!

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 7:13am On May 17, 2022
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by jrusky(m): 7:16am On May 17, 2022
emperor863:
This is not funny anymore. Is this man mentally sound at all? Did APC stop any person from contesting for it's ticket?

If nobody was stopped from contesting for the ticket, why must Tinubu or Osinbajo be stopped by Igbo gods? Buhari is about completing eight years in Aso Rock and other northerners such as Yahya Bello, Badaru, Yerima and Hammed Lawan are willing to contest the ticket, why are Igbo gods not angry with these Northerners?

The enmity that the Igbos are stoking will not be funny when it blossoms. We, the Yorubas are still conscious of the fact that it was Igbo miscreants that razed Lagos in October 2020.

Bro I'm really ashamed and embarrassed by Kalu statement as an Igbo person I never knew Kalu is this dumb and these tribalist and hateful.

This is unbelievable so it's only Yoruba contesting from the South that my people disgustingly behave like a mad dogs like these? Has Yoruba in anyway stop anyone from contesting? Is Amaechi not from South why can't Kalu called his unknown god on Amaechi?

This is so annoying gradually it's becoming clearer it's my own people who are the ones that hate the Yorubas and not the Yorubas that hate them because I'm tired of all these madness.

During endsars 95% of those that invaded Lagos and their king Palace are igbo biko na wetin? Now after the endesar siege the tradtionlist in Lagos went round the city and lay curses today see what SE turned to. Leave Yoruba people alone face your warrant or die wailing oh ye my people.

"Any man or people that goes around with vengeance shall surely be consume by the elegance he sowed"

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by Igbojew: 7:22am On May 17, 2022
Igbos have been praying that Nigerians should not give Igbos President so that they will have course and reason to do what is in their mind and this time around nobody will blame them and even international community will have no excuse not to grant them their freedom.Whom G-d want to kill will first make him mad....I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by chloride6: 7:25am On May 17, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by Goke7: 7:25am On May 17, 2022
seunmsg:
Orji Uzor Kalu is really very stupid. Where was he when the people he’s now insulting were working their ass off to get the party elected in 2015? Idiots like him joined the party when the food was already done but somehow, he wants to sit at the head of the table and take the lion share.

Buhari, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi and all APC leaders owe Kalu and folks like him anything. He has decided to support Lawan and that’s cool. He should support him quietly and stop blackmailing others. At the end of the day, we shall all see how it ends for everyone.

Igbos can never be good pioneers, you must do all the ground work for them to succeed. They can never work their way to be president if they are not given for free. Their entitlement mentality no be here. Whoever becomes president tomorrow, they will start begging for appointments immediately.

Even for them to achieve biafra, they still want you to do it for them.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by yetunsbay(m): 7:25am On May 17, 2022
grin grin wetin concern Yoruba Amaka grin with Igbo gods grin

gods dey craze

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by HRMK: 7:27am On May 17, 2022
Igbojew:
Oga it was because of the greediness of Yoruba people that made Northerners to join the presidential race and you know it but it is well.I hope you people write this down how you Yorubas renegade from gentleman agreement that says presidency should be giving to Igbos only for you people to betray that agreement.You people should never ever come out to play victim or blame Igbos when they start revenging because first to do no dey pain na second to do dey pain and everybody knows how you people cry blood when Igbos retaliate....I am that Igbojew
what are u talking about?greed?its only pdp that owes igbos favors NOT apc!they voted pdp!which gentleman agreement is btw igbo/yoruba?av they ever bn friends?the region has never bn friendly with other five regions!the igbos wrongly blv propaganda and blackmail would bring the presidency on a platter!BIG JOKE!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by PaAdu02(m): 7:27am On May 17, 2022
ArewaNorth:
2023 presidency: Tinubu, Osinbajo have no conscience, Igbo gods angry with them – Orji Kalu

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/16/2023-presidency-tinubu-osinbajo-have-no-conscience-igbo-gods-angry-with-them-orji-kalu/
This ex convict still have some guts to mingle and talk,by the way,the maggot called Kalu is supporting a non Igbo man.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by Igbojew: 7:27am On May 17, 2022
Stories of Pharaoh/Egypt and Moses/Israelite is about to play out in Nigeria and people don't see it because like Pharaoh of Egypt whom Elohim hardened his heart so that he can be able dealt with him and Egyptians so as Elohim hardene the heart of Buhari and Nigerians so that he can be able to deal with Nigeria before he liberate Biafra....I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by Goke7: 7:28am On May 17, 2022
Igbojew:

So the northerners are not greedy after buhari eight years, you're are not making any sense

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by Zeemam: 7:28am On May 17, 2022
Igbo gods ke orisirisi

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by yetunsbay(m): 7:29am On May 17, 2022
Igbojew:
make Igbo come out.....mk Yoruba come out......make dem go to primaries with open hands. But wait ooo what's the contributions of Igbo in APC ?

That region wey like to vote with sentiment.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by yetunsbay(m): 7:32am On May 17, 2022
pacespot:
As a Yoruba person, as much as I believe Yoruba's to be the most detribalized people in the country, I think this is the time for Igbo presidency. Tinubu wants to bank on the current division between the North and South to win Fulani and Hausa votes, also being a Muslim, the ongoing religion conflict due to the murder of Deborah will also play to Tinubu's advantage.
Igbos always want things on a platter of gold.

Wetin be their contributions to APC sef

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by truthfinder319: 7:37am On May 17, 2022
You said your children once lived with the Tinubus , that shows how tolerant and gracious the Yoruba people are. Just support Lawan, a Northerner who wants to succeed a Northerner in peace, and stop blackmailing people with good and fair intentions.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by esanmantruth: 7:37am On May 17, 2022
For being a former governor to senator. Abi people nor Dey wey qualify? Greedy man

tinsel:

For not contesting and supporting a Fulani?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by Freebills12: 7:39am On May 17, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
emperor863:

In your stupidity, don't just attack the Igbos, what nonsense, you should focus your attention to OUK. Igbos destroyed Oba's palace... Bc Hushpuppy is an Igbo man likewise all these agbero... Don't just expose your foolishness
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by Igbojew: 7:39am On May 17, 2022
HRMK:
what are u talking about?greed?its only pdp that owes igbos favors NOT apc!they voted pdp!which gentleman agreement is btw igbo/yoruba?av they ever bn friends?the region has never bn friendly with other five regions!the igbos wrongly blv propaganda and blackmail would bring the presidency on a platter!BIG JOKE!!
Boy Igbos have same stake in APC same way as Yoruba,Housa/Fulani but you greedy Yorubas will come here to play that una greedy games by saying that Igbos don't have stake in APC because they voted massively in PDP forgotten that Ogbonnaya Onu party,Rochas Okorocha party formed the factions of the party that gave birth to APC.Aside all that why not Yoruba support Igbo candidate from both APC and PDP the way Igbos supported them during 1999 presidential election that sees the Obansajo becoming the president of Nigeria under PDP but greediness will not let you people see that.I don't even need Igbo president and majority of Igbos think same because denying Igbo president this time will have dire consequences on this already flagiled unity of Nigeria which majority of Igbos want to leave this country called Nigeria...I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by Cubeman: 7:40am On May 17, 2022
I am not sure this man is alright. This man bought a form of #100,000,000 and then denounced his candidacy later. Instead of supporting other Igbos in the race,he openly declared his support for Ahmed Lawan,a man from the North-East. Now he's here claiming the gods of Iboland are angry with Yoruba aspirants who know what they are doing. Ok. On the other hand,why did Chris Ngige,Timipre Sylva also denounced? I am sure other Igbos such as Dave Umahi, Nwajiuba, Godswill Akpabio will also chicken out soon. Why blame others for your failure? I respect your people for their business acumen,but why not educate your people on how to integrate, assimilate,relate and show solidarity when it comes to politics? You are trying to let your people think that you care about them, but you don't. You are playing mind games with your people. Be real

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by emerged01(m): 7:43am On May 17, 2022
So wrong to blame someone for your failure. What effort has igbo leaders make to ensure one of them become president? It is not possible for a region with 5 APC states to abandon their region interest to support another region with no APC state.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by Igbojew: 7:44am On May 17, 2022
Goke7:

So the northerners are not greedy after buhari eight years, you're are not making any sense
Oga leave Northerners out of this and stop being smart by half.It was you Yorubas greediness that gave room for Northerners to pure out enmass for this 2023 presidency and you know it.Initially Northerners have agreed to zone the presidency to the South but immediately they saw the disunity among the Southern politicians which Tinubu and Osibanjo created they capitalised on it.....I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by Sheggy13(m): 7:45am On May 17, 2022
aviara:
The same way Osubanjo, Kayode Fayemi, Ibikunle Amosun are plotting against Tinubu. You missed his point of argument which is the SW and SS joining forces to support SE for the presidency on the basis of fairness and equity. Else, the north can do another 8 years.

How do you define fairness? So fairness to you is to reap where you didn't sow right? These guys OUK is calling out worked their ass off to remove an incumbent PDP Jonathan in 2015 while the Igbos asking for fairness were following PDP about, now you want APC to give you ticket for Presidency, a party you despise and never supported. Is that fair? Fairness is you asking PDP to give you ticket.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by franudi: 7:50am On May 17, 2022
He is saying the truth.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by toprealman: 7:54am On May 17, 2022
Orju Uzor, so you have conscience yet you and you mother excellence grounded Abia state for 8 years. This is really interesting.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by Freedom34: 7:59am On May 17, 2022
ArewaNorth:
2023 presidency: Tinubu, Osinbajo have no conscience, Igbo gods angry with them – Orji Kalu

https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/16/2023-presidency-tinubu-osinbajo-have-no-conscience-igbo-gods-angry-with-them-orji-kalu/
Clowns.
Stay there and be insulting everybody and still expect favors from them.

The sw nor be una problem inugo? Even if sw step down today, the north wey una hate pass shit nor go ever vote for una!

Instead of y'all to work on ur attiitude, na cheap emotional blackmail upandan.

You see sw and north as ur enemy and u want them to make u their leader?
Nor be juju be dt?
cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by SugarGirl44(f): 8:00am On May 17, 2022
You ibo people's problem is sha the Yorubas.
You dare not face your hausa masters.

Thunder fire y'all and your useless gods.

Who your gods epp?

Mtcheeew.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by SOFTSKILL: 8:02am On May 17, 2022
Chevronstaff:
I still can't phantom why alot of Igbos hate Tinubu..

He appointed Ben Akabueze as a commissioner in Lagos a decision that was unprecedented.

Recognized Igbo community in Lagos and gave free Level playing grounds to anybody in Lagos..

Igbos have streets, state assembly members.

Why do Igbos hate Tinubu? Nigerians need to know.

They don't hate Tinubu, rather they hate Yorubas. From Awolowo, Abiola to Tinubu they always have reasons to hate and what omoluabis can do to salvage the situation is to balance hatred then brain "go pick"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo Have No Conscience, Igbo Gods Angry With Them - Kalu by Sunnykind(m): 8:07am On May 17, 2022
Statement from someone campaigning for another Fulani president after Buhari. Amadioha strike your mouth there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Implications Of APC Governors Meeting With Wike And Tinubu's Sure Ticket / Osita Chidoka: Atiku Won’t Apologise For ‘yoruba, Igbo President’ Comment / Suicide Bombers Kill 20 Soldiers In Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.