Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,487 members, 7,840,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Is Facebook Ads Good For Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Facebook Ads Good For Business (167 Views)

Is Facebook Ads Still Working? #5,000 Wasted With 0 Sales / My Pain And Gain On Facebook Ads Success Story Has Mini Importer / Live Display Of Animals At Okoko Market For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Facebook Ads Good For Business by Awaleemmanuel(m): 9:52am On May 17, 2022
So you heard Facebook ads is a great idea, so now, you are running ads after ads after ads but you're not getting more sales. Well, here's why that doesn't work. There are tons of things you have not done yet before even running ads that's making you miss out on all those sales. If you are ready to find out what those are, send me a message with the contact on my profile to get more valuable tips to grow your business online �. Follow this thread for more tips on Paid Ads
Re: Is Facebook Ads Good For Business by Awaleemmanuel(m): 10:10am On May 17, 2022
This is where the magic happens! � . . � ~ send a text or mail to get more valuable tips to grow your business online and how I made $3,742.52 from $35.64 adspend in just 7 days � ~ follow my thread to be notified when I post new goodies . . .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make TONS Of Millions Of Dollars In Nigeria/Africa While Sleeping. / Are You Looking For SEO Expert, Link Builder Or Digital Marketer? / 20 Ways To Maximize Your "ASUU Strike Time"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.