Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Upload The Fifth Picture In Your Gallery - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Upload The Fifth Picture In Your Gallery (4419 Views)

The Court Wedding Picture In Edo That Got People Talking (Photo) / FUN TIME: Share All The Crazy And Funny Pictures You Have In Your Gallery / Please How Do You Check Profile Picture In Narialand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upload The Fifth Picture In Your Gallery by MortySmith: 1:07am On May 18, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Captain America grin .. what movie is this sir? wink
Captain America Civil war, it is the scene where he wanted to retrieve the tesseract from Hydra minions.

1 Like

Re: Upload The Fifth Picture In Your Gallery by MortySmith: 1:11am On May 18, 2022
DanOKC:
This particular scene is always used for jokes or Menes, why. I'd like to know bro...
Yeah it's from Captain America civil war, it was a heated confrontation in that scene between them. He fought over 6 Hydra minions in an elevator!
Re: Upload The Fifth Picture In Your Gallery by Nobody: 1:12am On May 18, 2022
MortySmith:
Captain America Civil war, it is the scene where he wanted to retrieve the tesseract from Hydra minions.

Oh, winter soldier.. seen the franchise aiidy.. merci bouqui zaddie wàá.. Gnyy. smiley
Re: Upload The Fifth Picture In Your Gallery by wis3(m): 1:14am On May 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: Upload The Fifth Picture In Your Gallery by Elonmusk1: 1:21am On May 18, 2022
wink

Re: Upload The Fifth Picture In Your Gallery by michlins(m): 5:53am On May 18, 2022
As a welder

2 Likes

Re: Upload The Fifth Picture In Your Gallery by Iretii0511(m): 6:01am On May 18, 2022
5th pix

Re: Upload The Fifth Picture In Your Gallery by gonkin(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2022
mannatech:

You installed it yourself?

Yep. Quite easy

Thanks to aliexpress orders.

The big white box contains a 2000w inverter with digital voltage indicator

I'll share some links for the items. It's quite affordable would be less than 1k for all 3 voltage indicators if our exchange rate wasn't a mess

AC 60-500V Voltmeter Square Panel LED Digital Voltage Meter Indicator Light
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrx3bCa

Digital Voltmeter DC 4.5V to 30V Digital Voltmeter Voltage Panel Meter Red/Blue/Green For 6V 12V Electromobile Motorcycle Car
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqRsZcK

CN101A LCD Time Switch 12V 24V 110V 220V Time Relay Street Lamp Billboard Power Supply Timer WITHOUT Waterproof Box
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mqjNftG

Re: Upload The Fifth Picture In Your Gallery by wumi2017(f): 12:47pm On May 18, 2022
jawalis:
Upload the fifth picture and you all started talking irrelevant issue. Here’s my fifth picture from below. A friend got this and shared with me if it makes sense.

Dear, and you no say na shoes ur babe dey sell u can't refer him to me.. cry breakfast loading......... grin
Re: Upload The Fifth Picture In Your Gallery by bigcee(m): 12:51pm On May 18, 2022
jawalis:
Upload the fifth picture and you all started talking irrelevant issue. Here’s my fifth picture from below. A friend got this and shared with me if it makes sense.
Fake though
Re: Upload The Fifth Picture In Your Gallery by jawalis(m): 3:41pm On May 18, 2022
bigcee:

Fake though
Wow. I never saw it physically until tomorrow. How do you know it’s fake from far
Re: Upload The Fifth Picture In Your Gallery by jawalis(m): 3:44pm On May 18, 2022
wumi2017:

Dear, and you no say na shoes ur babe dey sell u can't refer him to me.. cry breakfast loading......... grin
Ah. I don’t want breakfast o. Pls baby, do not worry I’ll always refer but this was urgent according to him. That’s not an excuse my love. Pls forgive me and let’s be good.
Re: Upload The Fifth Picture In Your Gallery by belovez(m): 4:31pm On May 18, 2022
Iretii0511:
5th pix

Thanks for your word the last time, I took the bold step and got an admission I we be resuming soon for the training. Please what stack do you recommend. Base on your experience and opportunities? I will be looking forward for your response

Thanks
Re: Upload The Fifth Picture In Your Gallery by Iretii0511(m): 8:35pm On May 18, 2022
belovez:

Thanks for your word the last time, I took the bold step and got an admission I we be resuming soon for the training. Please what stack do you recommend. Base on your experience and opportunities? I will be looking forward for your response

Thanks

Impressive, congratulation. It's not an easy feat but now the journey begins.

I always tell people to chose stack based on what they really have interest in. Software Engineering has a lot of opportunities for everyone. Besides, having the first start is what matters, you will adapt to technologies when you start working based on your work demand. It's at that stage you really mold yourself the the giant that you will be in the future.

So, look deeply and chose stack based on what you really want to do. I assure you that if you are very good with what you do (stack irrespective), you will have opportunities flowing all over you.
Re: Upload The Fifth Picture In Your Gallery by belovez(m): 1:34am On May 24, 2022
Iretii0511:

Impressive, congratulation. It's not an easy feat but now the journey begins.

I always tell people to chose stack based on what they really have interest in. Software Engineering has a lot of opportunities for everyone. Besides, having the first start is what matters, you will adapt to technologies when you start working based on your work demand. It's at that stage you really mold yourself the the giant that you will be in the future.

So, look deeply and chose stack based on what you really want to do. I assure you that if you are very good with what you do (stack irrespective), you will have opportunities flowing all over you.

Thanks very much for the advice, they are all noted..
Re: Upload The Fifth Picture In Your Gallery by Younext: 6:58am On May 24, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
tongue
Whisper man, update dey?
Re: Upload The Fifth Picture In Your Gallery by Onyinyechukwuon(f): 11:04pm On May 30, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No 1 Bad Behaviour From Every Nigerian Girl / I Have A Crush On A Nairaland Chick.. / Beauty Lies In The Tone Of The Marykay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.