Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude (41475 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan / Women Protest Nude, Attack Army For Searching Mysterious Pond In Plateau Communi / Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by pointblank247(m): 12:23pm On May 17, 2022
Hmmmmm na free HIV distribution dem dey plan.
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by CorperKola: 12:25pm On May 17, 2022
This is a commendable idea by our girls and young women.
They must protest.
I am just afraid the politicians will never open the schools again if the protest goes ahead
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by Jennyclay(f): 12:25pm On May 17, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Poverty has really dealt with you.

Why haven't you answered the questions lots guys keep asking you on this forum? Apart from your over used pussy. What else can you offer a man in a relationship apart from sex?
Shut up!! Go and ask your mother that question.

Nonsense!!!!
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by StrongAlphMale: 12:29pm On May 17, 2022
Jennyclay:
Shut up!! Go and ask your mother that question.

Nonsense!!!!

As expected. A typical Nigerian girl. They always find a way to twist the narrative.

Apart from your over used pussy, what else can you offer a man in a relationship apart from sex?
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 17, 2022
Nice, this will make turn our men into prophets as they shall be seeing visions............

Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by Jennyclay(f): 12:33pm On May 17, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

As expected. A typical Nigerian girl. They always find a way to twist the narrative.

Apart from your over used pussy, what else can you offer a man in a relationship apart from sex?
Then I said you should go and ask your mother.

Are you daft? Or you don't understand simple English??
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 12:34pm On May 17, 2022
ifytrik:
They should start the protest already
Meanwhile nwamikpe after hearing there's going to be a nude protest grin

See confirm Photoshop undecided
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by Henz81: 12:36pm On May 17, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
As expected. This is exactly what Nigeria girls are known for, Ashawo, runs and Oloshoism!

When we say Nigeria girls are useless. All of them. Una go think say na lie.
Shut up
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by Ofadaman(m): 12:37pm On May 17, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Europe is not African, nor Nigerians!

You and I know those girls that wants to protest naked are prostitutes in disguise. What are you protesting for when you know the kind of country you're living in? I dare them to protest and see if they'll not receive widely condemnation. U think Europe is Africa? The sensible ones are busy learning handwork and Skills, while those prostitutes are looking for opportunities to display their assets for their runz and clictocurrency business.

Recall Igbo women once marched naked for liberation.
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by Jostoman: 12:38pm On May 17, 2022
StrongAlphMale:
As expected. This is exactly what Nigeria girls are known for, Ashawo, runs and Oloshoism!

am ashamed of you infact your shame dey shame me. Tuel
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by Jostoman: 12:41pm On May 17, 2022
HazardAwka:
Ashawo student threatens to protest nude
that is the best way to get the attention of these I don't care government attitude of Mr president.
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by Jostoman: 12:42pm On May 17, 2022
APC government is useless. Spit
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by 9jaTalks(m): 12:49pm On May 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO1QKIwBHCI
A beautiful rendition from Rivers state choir
It's worth watching
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by Iliya1520: 12:56pm On May 17, 2022
when are they gonna start?
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by Freerhyme1(m): 1:05pm On May 17, 2022
Where and when is the NUDE protest taking place?? I wan check something
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by jacoik(m): 1:09pm On May 17, 2022
englishmart:
I saw my polytechnic friend at home yesterday and was like, "bro why are you not in school na?
Baba say na ASUU strike. I come dey wonder. "Wetin come concern Arsenal with top four?
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear bro, assnal na the most useless team ever livelet. Do you know that assnal denied son of man 110,000 yesterday? Game wey I play with 9k ooooo and every other one don enter finished
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by techWriter3: 1:10pm On May 17, 2022
Ashawo undergraduate loom to protest nude
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by onyxo76(m): 1:34pm On May 17, 2022
not going to be a pleasant thing to see most of them don't look good nude with all their stretch mark and craw craw for yansh.
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by Funnyhubtv(m): 1:42pm On May 17, 2022
Allow her to protest nah
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by ashawopikin(m): 1:49pm On May 17, 2022
Stephengee4all:
Which word will I use if not "omo!"

Omo!!!
grin grin
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by omochelsea004(m): 3:38pm On May 17, 2022
englishmart:
I saw my polytechnic friend at home yesterday and was like, "bro why are you not in school na?
Baba say na ASUU strike. I come dey wonder. "Wetin come concern Arsenal with top four?
na ASUP him talk, na you know hear am well
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by Oturatetuala(m): 4:01pm On May 17, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

For the first time I concur with u
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by febo15(m): 4:03pm On May 17, 2022
Let me sharpen my eyes for the show I have been waiting for.
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by doshiyad1: 4:08pm On May 17, 2022
Abass07:
This will really be interesting. We want only those with firm breasts to protest not the saggy boobs

Lolz! tongue tongue cool cool and for the guys
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by VirileNelly2420: 4:34pm On May 17, 2022
englishmart:
ASUP .... grin grin
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by saintHot: 4:42pm On May 17, 2022
englishmart:
its ASUP,the poly version.they striknig too.
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by Okobola146: 5:18pm On May 17, 2022
Protest nude? Abeg don't come and show us what would end up giving us nightmares o. All those Olympus has fallen breasts
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by SaiOba: 5:31pm On May 17, 2022
Those babes won take style style advertise give the honourable polithieficians.

Make dem cum show us some bWess and cAnt joor... Babes, make una cum protest oo.. that what we need now, the suffa don dey 3much.

We sure hope the cameraz will roll from every angle. cheesy

SmartGeneral:

DAILY POST
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by Aaay: 5:42pm On May 17, 2022
They are nude everyday already nothing to see again
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by Ormbaloosu: 6:14pm On May 17, 2022
Abeg anywhere they are protesting sombori should help me with the address. I want to check something. Not what you people may think. No be today we done de see unclad gelz on the street. E don tey. But e get why grin
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by bizzibodi(m): 7:29pm On May 17, 2022
I support them,let dem bare a thousand nyanshes at bubu face until he goes blind.
Re: ASUU Strike: Shehu Sani Reacts As Female Students Threaten To Protest Nude by pfadom: 7:47pm On May 17, 2022
Why bother yourself about olosho masquerading as varsity undergraduates?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo To Ooni Of Ife: Mind Your Own Business / (prophecy By Tb Joshua) - Jonathan Be Very Careful In The Month Of August. / Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.